Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
What Successful People Do Within the First 10 Minutes of the Workday: These 10 steps will make sure you kick the day …
The adage “time is money” never feels truer than when you’re getting paid by the hour. Long term, though, trading your time for money isn’t a sustainable goal.
Living a Circular Life | Dallas Arcand Three time world hoop dancing champion, Dallas Arcand explains how dancing in circles has taught him to find a healthy balance in life. His journey of self discovery inspired his belief in the ability of circles to restore harmony. Dallas also shares his culture and performs a special hoop dance to illustrate the athletic and creative art form that saved his life. Dallas Arcand is a high energy Aboriginal Entertainer from the Alexander (Kipohtakaw) Cree Nation near Edmonton, and world champion hoop dancer. Arcand is also a renowned musician and motivational speaker, facilitating workshops for aboriginal people of all ages, speaking on topics ranging from self-awareness to personal motivation. His Aboriginal name is ‘Dancing Buffalo Man’ (Nimihto Paskwa Mostôs Napew), and for many years Arcand had no idea that dancing would become a major influence in his life. A graduate of Mount Royal College with a General Studies Diploma majoring in Behavioural Sciences, he now delights in sharing his culture through this athletic and creative art form.
The Stunning Costs of Distraction In this episode of The Charged Life, Brendon shares the surprising costs of being distracted, from lost income potential to lost life experience and progress. This is Brendon unscripted and filmed in a single take without notes or prompter. Brendon Burchard is a #1 New York Times bestselling author whose books include THE CHARGE, THE MILLIONAIRE MESSENGER, and LIFE’S GOLDEN TICKET. Larry King named him “one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world.” After a car accident at 19 years old inspired him to serve and succeed, and then having the blessings to become a multi-millionaire writer and trainer by the age of 32, Brendon has dedicated his life to helping others find their charge and share their voice with the world.
A Time Traveller’s Primer: Ryan North Ryan North is the author of the long-running Dinosaur Comics (qwantz.com), the acclaimed Adventure Time comic series (kaboom-studios.com), and the recordbreaking To Be Or Not To Be: That Is The Adventure (hamletbook.com) a choose-your-own-path re-imagining of Hamlet. He also coedited the bestselling Machine of Death anthology (machineofdeath.net). He studied Computational Linguistics at U of T (utoronto.ca). He is 32 years old and lives in Toronto with his wife and dog, Noam Chompsky (chompsky.tumblr.com).
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Choices, Destiny, Game Changers, Inspiration, Leadership, Life Mastery Resources, Meaning and Purpose, Money Values, Motivation, Philosophy, Planning, Process, Productivity, Psychology of Money, Purpose, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Significance, Talent Management, Time Management, True Wealth, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Gary Kunath: “Mastering Life Balance” This presentation centers on elevating employee well being and helping people maximize the joy and contentment in their lives so they can a great home life and a great work life. Recent research shows that 70% of employees today would sacrifice pay increases and promotions for family well being. People are overwhelmed by the complexities of their own lives. Instead of employers recognizing this and bringing humanity back to the business and serving as a source of relief, they often compound the issues by adding more complexity to their peoples’ lives.”
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
- Woman on New Canada $10 Bill Fought Racism Before Rosa ParksDecember 8, 2016
- Don’t buy into the dividend ‘fallacy,’ new academic paper warnsDecember 8, 2016
- Market indicator hits extreme levels last seen before plunges in 1929, 2000 and 2008December 8, 2016
- Changing Charitable Donations May Be AdvisableDecember 8, 2016
- In photos: Former astronaut John Glenn dies at 95 – The Globe and MailDecember 8, 2016
- 15 quotes from self-made billionaires that will change your outlook on moneyDecember 8, 2016
- Richard Branson’s advice rebukes the popular “fail faster” theory – The American GeniusDecember 8, 2016
- Billionaires Sergey Brin, David Tepper Join Steve Ballmer, Stanley Druckenmiller In $850 Million Philanthropic Bet To Help Nation’s KidsDecember 8, 2016
- JPMorgan’s CEO Is the New Head of Business RoundtableDecember 8, 2016
- How to invest like Soros, Buffett, Gross, Lynch: New insights on alpha – BizNews.comDecember 8, 2016
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Gives Over $100 Million In Facebook Stock To CharityDecember 8, 2016
- Why Amazon founder Jeff Bezos does his best to get eight hours of sleep a nightDecember 8, 2016
- The March of the Billionaires: On Trump’s Bait and SwitchDecember 8, 2016
- 5 Ways Billionaires Maximize Their TimeDecember 8, 2016
- Do Women Make Better Investors Than Men?December 8, 2016
- ‘The Big Short’ author Michael Lewis says this is where you should put your moneyDecember 7, 2016
- Trump’s penchant for dealmaking follows in the footsteps of Lyndon B. JohnsonDecember 7, 2016
- New York Yankees reportedly sign Aroldis Chapman to $86 million contractDecember 7, 2016
- U.S. Buyers Snap Up Credit-Card Debt of Prudent CanadiansDecember 7, 2016
- Trump picks wrestling magnate Linda McMahon to lead Small Business AdministrationDecember 7, 2016
- A jewelry expert shares everything you need to know before buying an engagement ringDecember 7, 2016
- The 10 US cities where Americans have the best creditDecember 7, 2016
- SCHWARZMAN: Donald Trump is going to change the ‘architecture of the world’December 7, 2016
- How Millennials Are Changing the Face of PhilanthropyDecember 7, 2016
- 6 Life Lessons from Warren BuffettDecember 7, 2016
- ‘I’m going to negotiate prices’: Trump explains why he went after Boeing over Air Force OneDecember 7, 2016
- Outlook good for expanded accredited investor definition after strong approval in HouseDecember 7, 2016
- The Richest Men Ever: Here the 10 richest men ever in world history featuring two AfricansDecember 7, 2016
- Verizon to sell data centers to Equinix for $3.6 billionDecember 7, 2016
- Foreign firms spend £100bn buying British businesses so far in 2016 December 7, 2016
- No price like home: Big spenders reappear in ChinaDecember 7, 2016
- The 3 trends that will affect the economy in 2017December 7, 2016
- Deep value investing: dispelling the ultimate investing misconceptionsDecember 7, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics