Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
It doesn’t matter if you’re fine-tuning your presentation skills or your martial arts techniques: this is how to perfect your performance.
How to Grow Talent You Weren’t Born With | Russell Falstead Russell Fallstad talks about the art of skill mastery. Russell Fallstad – Classical violinist, electric violinist, music producer, and music educator, Russell Fallstad tours internationally and records with the renowned rock-pop-hiphop-violin duo, The Dueling Fiddlers. After mentoring with classical legends Isaac Stern, The Juilliard Quartet, and The Emerson Quartet, he made his Carnegie Hall (NY) debut and toured and recorded with the Fry Street Quartet for 12 years before taking a hiatus from the classical performance and college teaching worlds to pursue popular genres and development of an innovative teaching method for babies through adult called the HeartStrings Method. In 2013, he founded a school of the same name (HeartStrings Academy) in Lewisburg, WV, and is now working on an international release of the program online, as well as growing the HeartStings Program to the Washington D.C. area and beyond. Russell recently worked with actors in the Hollywood movie “A Late Quartet,” as musical coach during filming, has numerous videos on YouTube, and appears in an episode of the PBS children’s program, “Abracadabra.”
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Board of Directors, Business Leadership, Business Values, Care, CEO, Communication, Company Culture, Conversation, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business Dynamics, Game Changers, Human Resources, Importance of Language, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Harvard Business Review: #1 Key to Motivation In a multi-year study, researchers at the Harvard Business School first asked 600 managers from dozens of different companies to rank the impact of five factors that are normally associated with motivation – recognition, incentives, support from managers and colleagues, clear goals and a sense of making progress. In this first phase of the study, recognition for good work was ranked by managers as the most important factor in motivation.
How to Build a Team | Eric Papp | Teambuilding Work with a highly sought after Leadership speaker and leadership consultant. Organizations and Associations. Experience the difference in working with a professional speaker who listens first and then speaks. Eric helps organizations build teams.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Leadership, Business Values, Choices, Company Culture, Employee Engagement, Game Changers, Hiring and Retaining Staff, Human Capital, Human Resources, Inspiration, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Philosophy, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Unique Abilities, Visionary
Beyond Assumptions: Bruce Cohen In this motivating talk, Bruce Cohen encourages listeners to realize the potential of unfilled promise, both theirs and others. As a metaphor for attenuating our own untapped potential, Cohen compares the core of an individual to a cooling ember. Distractions and the loss of appreciation for our potential mask the relationship of our core to reality, and as such, our decisions may be ungrounded, thus increasingly resulting in an unsystematic world. According to Cohen, assumptions perpetuate the making of such ungrounded decisions, and refocusing with respect to our core may allow us to truly appreciate our talents and our potential for the future. The ember can also be the beginning of a great fire. Bruce Cohen is the president of Embervision, a New York City-based consulting firm.
/ Business Leadership, Business Values, CEO, Company Culture, Entrepreneur, Human Resources, Leadership, Management, Productivity, Quotes, Starting a Business, Success, Talent Management, Vocation, Work Life balance
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Character, Choices, Consequences, Destiny, Dynasties, Game Changers, Human Capital, Humanity, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Meaning and Purpose, Motivation, Philosophy, Purpose, Quotes, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Significance, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Visionary, Well Being, Wisdom
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Margin debt is sending a worrisome signal about where stocks are heading nextJanuary 23, 2017
- Silicon Valley billionaires are preparing for the apocalypse with motorcycles, guns, and private hideawaysJanuary 23, 2017
- Here are the 2 reasons Sprint could think Jay Z’s Tidal is worth $600 millionJanuary 23, 2017
- Animated map reveals the most dangerous countries in the world for touristsJanuary 23, 2017
- America’s millennials stuck in their parents’ basement may finally be able to move outJanuary 23, 2017
- TRUMP: We’re going to ‘cut regulations by 75%’ and impose a ‘very major border tax’January 23, 2017
- Forget 4% growth: 3% would be a major feat for Trump after record droughtJanuary 22, 2017
- At a private lunch in Davos, Jamie Dimon was asked about the elephant in the roomJanuary 22, 2017
- MORGAN STANLEY: A ‘correlation crash’ is happening in the marketsJanuary 22, 2017
- Billionaire Richard Branson thinks everyone should watch these 20 documentariesJanuary 22, 2017
- China dumping U.S. Treasury debt in record volume… is this a prelude to the globalist assault on Trump’s economy?January 22, 2017
- How Shark Tank investor Daymond John became filthy richJanuary 21, 2017
- Warren Buffett says he supports Donald Trump’s cabinet ‘overwhelmingly’January 21, 2017
- US oil rig count spikes by the most in nearly 4 yearsJanuary 20, 2017
- Here’s how much debt the US government added under President ObamaJanuary 20, 2017
- There’s one business on Wall Street that has suddenly ‘become a lot more interesting’January 20, 2017
- President Obama made one of history’s greatest stock market calls in March 2009January 20, 2017
- A personal finance columnist with 15 years of experience shares her 3 biggest money regretsJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘From this moment on, it’s going to be America First’: Here’s President Donald Trump’s full inauguration speechJanuary 20, 2017
- THE TRUMP 5: Meet the offspring of President Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump is creating a huge problem for the future of the auto industryJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘Thank you’: Obama offers final words for the American people after leaving a note for Trump in the Oval OfficeJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump inaugurated as 45th presidentJanuary 20, 2017
- How to Find and Start Your Next Entrepreneurial EffortJanuary 20, 2017
- The 4 Essentials of a Customer Service PlanJanuary 20, 2017
- Sheryl Sandberg: We Can Change the Face of Leadership Through AdvertisingJanuary 20, 2017
- What Franchisees Need to Know About Vendor ContractsJanuary 20, 2017
- Pessimists Aren’t All That BadJanuary 20, 2017
- 10 Entrepreneurs Share Fail-Safe Strategies For More Effective MeetingsJanuary 20, 2017
- 4 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Can Learn From Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Insight Vacations launches 2017 luxury gold portfolio – The Economic TimesJanuary 20, 2017
- Introducing: The Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day In New 38.5mm ‘Large’ SizeJanuary 20, 2017
- Luxury Watches Online: 4 Digital TrendsJanuary 20, 2017
- 2017 Predictions for the Luxury Industry: Adapt to SucceedJanuary 20, 2017
- Health is the New Wealth for the Affluent Asian ConsumerJanuary 20, 2017
- Assets of High Net Worth investors growingJanuary 20, 2017
- European Union Still Lags Behind Where Bitcoin is ConcernedJanuary 19, 2017
- Why Millennials Are Poorer Than Their Baby-Boomer ParentsJanuary 19, 2017
- Glamorous party girl conned pensioners out of £2m to fund her luxury lifestyle of the best restaurants and trips to the racesJanuary 19, 2017
- 17 Luxury Watches With Marvellous MechanismsJanuary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics