Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Standards, Business Values, Care, CEO, Character, Choices, Conation, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Family Values, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Resources, Ideas, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Parenting, Philosophy, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Service, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, The Secret, Trust, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Do the little jobs well – Dale Carnegie
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Values, CEO, Character, Choices, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Leadership, Management, Philosophy, Planning, Process, Productivity, Quotes, Service, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Time Management, Visionary, Vocation, Work Life balance
See it – Believe it – Do it – Bob Proctor
/ Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, CEO, Character, Choices, Confidence, Courage, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Inspiration, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Philosophy, Quotes, Service, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, The Secret, Visionary, Wisdom
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Standards, CEO, Character, Choices, Destiny, Discipline, Dynasties, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Mission, Motivation, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Planning, Power of Intention, Process, Productivity, Purpose, Quotes, Self Awareness, Service, Significance, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Structure, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Winning, Wisdom, Work Life balance
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Values, Change, Character, Choices, Consequences, Creativity, Culture, Discipline, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Goals, Habits, Ideas, Innovation, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Money Values, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Planning, Power of Intention, Process, Productivity, Psychology of Money, Self Awareness, Service, Significance, Starting a Business, Stories, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, Time Management, True Wealth, Unique Abilities, Well Being, Wisdom, Women, Work Life balance
The One Question – Christine Louise Hohlbaum
Joseph Michelli – Speaks on Customer Service and Leadership Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a focus on the total customer experience. His insights encourage leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their lives. He is the author of The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW, and Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World-Class Customer Experience.
/ Appreciation, Attitude, Beliefs, Body Language, Care, Character, Children, Choices, Compassion, Culture, Emotions, Empathy, Family, Family Values, Financial Literacy, Financial Planning, Financial Planning Advice for Advisors, Friendship, Game Changers, Goals, Golden Rule, Gratitude, Happiness, Holidays, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Importance of Language, Inspiration, Legacy Resources, Life Mastery Resources, Love, Marriage, Meaning and Purpose, Money, Money Values, Motivation, Next Gen, Non family members, Passion, Philanthropy, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Prosperity, Psychology of Money, Purpose, Relationship Resources, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Service, Significance, Social Capital, Social Networks, Spiritual, Stewardship, Stories, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, True Wealth, Trust, Ultra High Net Worth, Values, Wealth Preservation, Wealth Resources, Well Being, Willpower, Wisdom
Your Family is your business, Mankind is your business by Enzo Calamo As this is the Holiday season, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. The other night I was watching Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol movie starring George C. Scott as Scrooge. One of the most impactful moments in the movie is when Scrooge tells Marley’s ghost, “But you were always a good man of business, Jacob.” Upon which Marley’s ghost cries out in anguish: Business! Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business! With that simple statement, Marley’s ghost teaches Scrooge, and all of us, three very important life lessons: 1) Real assets in the world are people, not possessions; 2) Your family is the first place that you experience true love and care. As a baby, and as a child, whether your memories are good or bad, you were completely dependent on others. In today’s aging world, many of our seniors are also completely dependent on others again. Is it not time that we learn that love is based on our ability of loving and caring for the living, who can love us back, AND keeping alive the memories of our loved ones who left us too soon? Material things will NEVER love us back! 3) Fulfilling your life purpose and helping others, not accumulating profits, should be man’s highest aims. In an article Nothing Beats Family, posted on www.Inspire21.com, Ridgely Goldsborough addresses the importance of family as follows: I’m deeply troubled by the number of parents who wake up too late with the realization: “My children grew up too fast. In the hustle-bustle of career and corporate rat race, I missed their childhood.” What they fail to say but too often inwardly think causes me even more pain: “…and I barely even know them.”This applies to couples as well – so in a hurry to get who-knows-where – a destination seldom defined. Relationships turn into co-habitations, romance into convenience. Very disturbing. A hundred years from now, no one will remember the size of your bank account, the car you drove or the square footage of your house. The world might differ greatly however, based on your impact in the life of a small child. Your life will most certainly improve, if you pay attention to your significant other, make the choice to put her or him first. Your example will benefit the rest of us. Our world cries out for role models and heroes of every day living. What could you do today to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you? What will you do tomorrow? And the next day? The following inspirational story, by author Jeff Davis at the Brobdingnagian Bards, further highlights the importance of spending […]
The 7 Rules of Service Leadership with Ron Kaufman One of the most essential elements in building a superior and sustainable service culture is the role of leadership. In our work with organizations in a wide range of industries, sizes, and cultures all over the world, we have identified specific behaviors of successful leaders who bring their organizations to a higher level of service performance, and build a culture that keeps service strong over time. We call these behavior The Seven Rules of Service Leadership. Ron Kaufman is the New York Times bestselling author of “UPLIFTING SERVICE: The Proven Path to Delighting Your Customers, Colleagues and Everyone Else You Meet”, and is the founder of UP! Your Service.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Margin debt is sending a worrisome signal about where stocks are heading nextJanuary 23, 2017
- Silicon Valley billionaires are preparing for the apocalypse with motorcycles, guns, and private hideawaysJanuary 23, 2017
- Here are the 2 reasons Sprint could think Jay Z’s Tidal is worth $600 millionJanuary 23, 2017
- Animated map reveals the most dangerous countries in the world for touristsJanuary 23, 2017
- America’s millennials stuck in their parents’ basement may finally be able to move outJanuary 23, 2017
- TRUMP: We’re going to ‘cut regulations by 75%’ and impose a ‘very major border tax’January 23, 2017
- Forget 4% growth: 3% would be a major feat for Trump after record droughtJanuary 22, 2017
- At a private lunch in Davos, Jamie Dimon was asked about the elephant in the roomJanuary 22, 2017
- MORGAN STANLEY: A ‘correlation crash’ is happening in the marketsJanuary 22, 2017
- Billionaire Richard Branson thinks everyone should watch these 20 documentariesJanuary 22, 2017
- China dumping U.S. Treasury debt in record volume… is this a prelude to the globalist assault on Trump’s economy?January 22, 2017
- How Shark Tank investor Daymond John became filthy richJanuary 21, 2017
- Warren Buffett says he supports Donald Trump’s cabinet ‘overwhelmingly’January 21, 2017
- US oil rig count spikes by the most in nearly 4 yearsJanuary 20, 2017
- Here’s how much debt the US government added under President ObamaJanuary 20, 2017
- There’s one business on Wall Street that has suddenly ‘become a lot more interesting’January 20, 2017
- President Obama made one of history’s greatest stock market calls in March 2009January 20, 2017
- A personal finance columnist with 15 years of experience shares her 3 biggest money regretsJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘From this moment on, it’s going to be America First’: Here’s President Donald Trump’s full inauguration speechJanuary 20, 2017
- THE TRUMP 5: Meet the offspring of President Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump is creating a huge problem for the future of the auto industryJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘Thank you’: Obama offers final words for the American people after leaving a note for Trump in the Oval OfficeJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump inaugurated as 45th presidentJanuary 20, 2017
- How to Find and Start Your Next Entrepreneurial EffortJanuary 20, 2017
- The 4 Essentials of a Customer Service PlanJanuary 20, 2017
- Sheryl Sandberg: We Can Change the Face of Leadership Through AdvertisingJanuary 20, 2017
- What Franchisees Need to Know About Vendor ContractsJanuary 20, 2017
- Pessimists Aren’t All That BadJanuary 20, 2017
- 10 Entrepreneurs Share Fail-Safe Strategies For More Effective MeetingsJanuary 20, 2017
- 4 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Can Learn From Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Insight Vacations launches 2017 luxury gold portfolio – The Economic TimesJanuary 20, 2017
- Introducing: The Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day In New 38.5mm ‘Large’ SizeJanuary 20, 2017
- Luxury Watches Online: 4 Digital TrendsJanuary 20, 2017
- 2017 Predictions for the Luxury Industry: Adapt to SucceedJanuary 20, 2017
- Health is the New Wealth for the Affluent Asian ConsumerJanuary 20, 2017
- Assets of High Net Worth investors growingJanuary 20, 2017
- European Union Still Lags Behind Where Bitcoin is ConcernedJanuary 19, 2017
- Why Millennials Are Poorer Than Their Baby-Boomer ParentsJanuary 19, 2017
- Glamorous party girl conned pensioners out of £2m to fund her luxury lifestyle of the best restaurants and trips to the racesJanuary 19, 2017
- 17 Luxury Watches With Marvellous MechanismsJanuary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics