Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Standards, Business Values, Care, CEO, Character, Choices, Conation, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Family Values, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Resources, Ideas, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Parenting, Philosophy, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Service, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, The Secret, Trust, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Do the little jobs well – Dale Carnegie
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Values, CEO, Character, Choices, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Leadership, Management, Philosophy, Planning, Process, Productivity, Quotes, Service, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Time Management, Visionary, Vocation, Work Life balance
See it – Believe it – Do it – Bob Proctor
/ Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, CEO, Character, Choices, Confidence, Courage, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Inspiration, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Philosophy, Quotes, Service, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, The Secret, Visionary, Wisdom
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Standards, CEO, Character, Choices, Destiny, Discipline, Dynasties, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Mission, Motivation, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Planning, Power of Intention, Process, Productivity, Purpose, Quotes, Self Awareness, Service, Significance, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Structure, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Winning, Wisdom, Work Life balance
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Values, Change, Character, Choices, Consequences, Creativity, Culture, Discipline, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Goals, Habits, Ideas, Innovation, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Money Values, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Planning, Power of Intention, Process, Productivity, Psychology of Money, Self Awareness, Service, Significance, Starting a Business, Stories, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, Time Management, True Wealth, Unique Abilities, Well Being, Wisdom, Women, Work Life balance
The One Question – Christine Louise Hohlbaum
Joseph Michelli – Speaks on Customer Service and Leadership Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a focus on the total customer experience. His insights encourage leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their lives. He is the author of The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW, and Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World-Class Customer Experience.
/ Appreciation, Attitude, Beliefs, Body Language, Care, Character, Children, Choices, Compassion, Culture, Emotions, Empathy, Family, Family Values, Financial Literacy, Financial Planning, Financial Planning Advice for Advisors, Friendship, Game Changers, Goals, Golden Rule, Gratitude, Happiness, Holidays, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Importance of Language, Inspiration, Legacy Resources, Life Mastery Resources, Love, Marriage, Meaning and Purpose, Money, Money Values, Motivation, Next Gen, Non family members, Passion, Philanthropy, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Prosperity, Psychology of Money, Purpose, Relationship Resources, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Service, Significance, Social Capital, Social Networks, Spiritual, Stewardship, Stories, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, True Wealth, Trust, Ultra High Net Worth, Values, Wealth Preservation, Wealth Resources, Well Being, Willpower, Wisdom
Your Family is your business, Mankind is your business by Enzo Calamo As this is the Holiday season, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. The other night I was watching Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol movie starring George C. Scott as Scrooge. One of the most impactful moments in the movie is when Scrooge tells Marley’s ghost, “But you were always a good man of business, Jacob.” Upon which Marley’s ghost cries out in anguish: Business! Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business! With that simple statement, Marley’s ghost teaches Scrooge, and all of us, three very important life lessons: 1) Real assets in the world are people, not possessions; 2) Your family is the first place that you experience true love and care. As a baby, and as a child, whether your memories are good or bad, you were completely dependent on others. In today’s aging world, many of our seniors are also completely dependent on others again. Is it not time that we learn that love is based on our ability of loving and caring for the living, who can love us back, AND keeping alive the memories of our loved ones who left us too soon? Material things will NEVER love us back! 3) Fulfilling your life purpose and helping others, not accumulating profits, should be man’s highest aims. In an article Nothing Beats Family, posted on www.Inspire21.com, Ridgely Goldsborough addresses the importance of family as follows: I’m deeply troubled by the number of parents who wake up too late with the realization: “My children grew up too fast. In the hustle-bustle of career and corporate rat race, I missed their childhood.” What they fail to say but too often inwardly think causes me even more pain: “…and I barely even know them.”This applies to couples as well – so in a hurry to get who-knows-where – a destination seldom defined. Relationships turn into co-habitations, romance into convenience. Very disturbing. A hundred years from now, no one will remember the size of your bank account, the car you drove or the square footage of your house. The world might differ greatly however, based on your impact in the life of a small child. Your life will most certainly improve, if you pay attention to your significant other, make the choice to put her or him first. Your example will benefit the rest of us. Our world cries out for role models and heroes of every day living. What could you do today to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you? What will you do tomorrow? And the next day? The following inspirational story, by author Jeff Davis at the Brobdingnagian Bards, further highlights the importance of spending […]
The 7 Rules of Service Leadership with Ron Kaufman One of the most essential elements in building a superior and sustainable service culture is the role of leadership. In our work with organizations in a wide range of industries, sizes, and cultures all over the world, we have identified specific behaviors of successful leaders who bring their organizations to a higher level of service performance, and build a culture that keeps service strong over time. We call these behavior The Seven Rules of Service Leadership. Ron Kaufman is the New York Times bestselling author of “UPLIFTING SERVICE: The Proven Path to Delighting Your Customers, Colleagues and Everyone Else You Meet”, and is the founder of UP! Your Service.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
- The 10 Highest-Earning Golfers Of All TimeApril 24, 2017
- LeBron James Doesn’t Want Endorsement Deals From Public Companies… And It’s A BRILLIANT Business MoveApril 24, 2017
- Bill and Melinda Gates receive Légion d’Honneur medalsApril 24, 2017
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating Elon MuskApril 24, 2017
- A wealth management veteran explains why understanding emotions is key to investingApril 23, 2017
- 15 habits of self-made millionaires, from a man who spent 5 years studying rich peopleApril 23, 2017
- Happiness expert shares the one key both philosophers and scientists agree is necessary to be happyApril 23, 2017
- Billionaire Larry Ellison teamed up with Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa to open a hotel where rooms start at $1,100 a nightApril 23, 2017
- 2 major new polls show Trump will conclude his first 100 days as the least popular president in modern historyApril 23, 2017
- Inside the 7 Most Luxurious Suites at SeaApril 23, 2017
- 10 Trips to Take Before It’s Too LateApril 23, 2017
- Christie’s Beverly Hills Flagship Features Exhibition Worth Around $500 MillionApril 23, 2017
- Is Amsterdam the World’s New Culinary Capital?April 23, 2017
- Four Seasons Is Building Magical Homes at Disney World—Here’s an Inside LookApril 23, 2017
- Six Visionary Electric Vehicles Designed with Earth Day in MindApril 23, 2017
- Can This Luxurious Nile Cruise Ship Revive Egypt’s Tourism Industry?April 23, 2017
- 10 Hybrid Superyachts for Earth DayApril 23, 2017
- Oil Falls Below $50 as Surging U.S. Output Undermines OPEC CutsApril 23, 2017
- I Make My Employees Go Tech-Free When They Take Time OffApril 23, 2017
- World’s Big Economies Cast An Uneasy Eye On U.S.April 23, 2017
- Look How Far Food Prices Have Fallen In CanadaApril 22, 2017
- Mysterious Bitcoin Founder Possibly Worth Over $1 BillionApril 22, 2017
- How Can Retail Be Dead When Zara Owner Replaces Jeff Bezos as the World’s Second Richest Man?April 22, 2017
- Many investors may be overexposed to US stocks. Here’s why it may make sense to look abroadApril 21, 2017
- BLACKSTONE COO: We’re the solution to America’s retirement crisisApril 21, 2017
- Foreign workers in rich nations are sending less money home — and it’s hurting poor economiesApril 21, 2017
- BAML: The ‘$1 trillion flow that conquers all’ explains everything happening in marketsApril 21, 2017
- Wal-Mart E-Commerce CEO Gets $244 Million in Pay After Jet DealApril 21, 2017
- How A Family Of Four Making $500K Annually Ends Up With Nearly No Savings At The End Of The YearApril 21, 2017
- Secretary Of State Rex Tillerson Paid Millions As CEO of Exxon MobilApril 21, 2017
- United’s CEO May Be Getting A $13 Million Bonus, But Recent Overbooking Scandal Might Cost Him $500,000 Of ThatApril 21, 2017
- Bill Gates forbid his kids from having cell phones until age 14April 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics