Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Standards, Business Values, Care, CEO, Character, Choices, Conation, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Family Values, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Resources, Ideas, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Parenting, Philosophy, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Service, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, The Secret, Trust, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Do the little jobs well – Dale Carnegie
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Values, CEO, Character, Choices, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Leadership, Management, Philosophy, Planning, Process, Productivity, Quotes, Service, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Time Management, Visionary, Vocation, Work Life balance
See it – Believe it – Do it – Bob Proctor
/ Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, CEO, Character, Choices, Confidence, Courage, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Inspiration, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Philosophy, Quotes, Service, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, The Secret, Visionary, Wisdom
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Standards, CEO, Character, Choices, Destiny, Discipline, Dynasties, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Human Resources, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Mission, Motivation, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Planning, Power of Intention, Process, Productivity, Purpose, Quotes, Self Awareness, Service, Significance, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Structure, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Winning, Wisdom, Work Life balance
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Values, Change, Character, Choices, Consequences, Creativity, Culture, Discipline, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Goals, Habits, Ideas, Innovation, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Money Values, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Planning, Power of Intention, Process, Productivity, Psychology of Money, Self Awareness, Service, Significance, Starting a Business, Stories, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, Time Management, True Wealth, Unique Abilities, Well Being, Wisdom, Women, Work Life balance
The One Question – Christine Louise Hohlbaum
Joseph Michelli – Speaks on Customer Service and Leadership Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a focus on the total customer experience. His insights encourage leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their lives. He is the author of The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW, and Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World-Class Customer Experience.
/ Appreciation, Attitude, Beliefs, Body Language, Care, Character, Children, Choices, Compassion, Culture, Emotions, Empathy, Family, Family Values, Financial Literacy, Financial Planning, Financial Planning Advice for Advisors, Friendship, Game Changers, Goals, Golden Rule, Gratitude, Happiness, Holidays, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Importance of Language, Inspiration, Legacy Resources, Life Mastery Resources, Love, Marriage, Meaning and Purpose, Money, Money Values, Motivation, Next Gen, Non family members, Passion, Philanthropy, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Prosperity, Psychology of Money, Purpose, Relationship Resources, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Service, Significance, Social Capital, Social Networks, Spiritual, Stewardship, Stories, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, True Wealth, Trust, Ultra High Net Worth, Values, Wealth Preservation, Wealth Resources, Well Being, Willpower, Wisdom
Your Family is your business, Mankind is your business by Enzo Calamo As this is the Holiday season, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. The other night I was watching Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol movie starring George C. Scott as Scrooge. One of the most impactful moments in the movie is when Scrooge tells Marley’s ghost, “But you were always a good man of business, Jacob.” Upon which Marley’s ghost cries out in anguish: Business! Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business! With that simple statement, Marley’s ghost teaches Scrooge, and all of us, three very important life lessons: 1) Real assets in the world are people, not possessions; 2) Your family is the first place that you experience true love and care. As a baby, and as a child, whether your memories are good or bad, you were completely dependent on others. In today’s aging world, many of our seniors are also completely dependent on others again. Is it not time that we learn that love is based on our ability of loving and caring for the living, who can love us back, AND keeping alive the memories of our loved ones who left us too soon? Material things will NEVER love us back! 3) Fulfilling your life purpose and helping others, not accumulating profits, should be man’s highest aims. In an article Nothing Beats Family, posted on www.Inspire21.com, Ridgely Goldsborough addresses the importance of family as follows: I’m deeply troubled by the number of parents who wake up too late with the realization: “My children grew up too fast. In the hustle-bustle of career and corporate rat race, I missed their childhood.” What they fail to say but too often inwardly think causes me even more pain: “…and I barely even know them.”This applies to couples as well – so in a hurry to get who-knows-where – a destination seldom defined. Relationships turn into co-habitations, romance into convenience. Very disturbing. A hundred years from now, no one will remember the size of your bank account, the car you drove or the square footage of your house. The world might differ greatly however, based on your impact in the life of a small child. Your life will most certainly improve, if you pay attention to your significant other, make the choice to put her or him first. Your example will benefit the rest of us. Our world cries out for role models and heroes of every day living. What could you do today to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you? What will you do tomorrow? And the next day? The following inspirational story, by author Jeff Davis at the Brobdingnagian Bards, further highlights the importance of spending […]
The 7 Rules of Service Leadership with Ron Kaufman One of the most essential elements in building a superior and sustainable service culture is the role of leadership. In our work with organizations in a wide range of industries, sizes, and cultures all over the world, we have identified specific behaviors of successful leaders who bring their organizations to a higher level of service performance, and build a culture that keeps service strong over time. We call these behavior The Seven Rules of Service Leadership. Ron Kaufman is the New York Times bestselling author of “UPLIFTING SERVICE: The Proven Path to Delighting Your Customers, Colleagues and Everyone Else You Meet”, and is the founder of UP! Your Service.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Stay on Your OWN Path – Kerry Washington (@kerrywashington) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Naveen Jain’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Follow Your PASSION – Pep Guardiola – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Bradley Cooper’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Multitask, According to a MIT NeuroscientistDecember 9, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Servants Are Better in LeadershipDecember 9, 2016
- The $2.6 million Bugatti Chiron is like no other car in the worldDecember 9, 2016
- Wall Street opens higher on gains in health stocksDecember 9, 2016
- U.S. wholesale inventories fall in OctoberDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s the presentation David Einhorn just gave to a room of elite hedge fund managersDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- ‘Evidence not politics’: Committee recommends ending Ottawa veto on pipelinesDecember 9, 2016
- The US is $19.9 trillion in debt — here are the countries we owe the mostDecember 9, 2016
- A financial planner reveals an important money lesson young people can learn from the richDecember 9, 2016
- ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ author Tim Ferriss reveals 2 common principles he’s found in successful peopleDecember 9, 2016
- Q&A: GoFundMe CEO Rob Solomon on the Fort Mac Fires and the future of online givingDecember 9, 2016
- Government workers keep getting richer off money taken from the rest of usDecember 9, 2016
- Americans’ odds of earnings more than their parents have plungedDecember 9, 2016
- Robert Shiller on the market rally: ‘Trump does magic’December 9, 2016
- Markets are on a ‘sugar high,’ billionaire hedge fund manager Marc Lasry saysDecember 9, 2016
- This Is How Billionaires Do Their Christmas ShoppingDecember 9, 2016
- Billionaire Rinehart Cleared to Buy Iconic Aussie Cattle CompanyDecember 9, 2016
- Carlos Slim Invests $750 Million More in Telekom AustriaDecember 9, 2016
- Australia’s Luxury Car Market Has Hit A Record High — What’s Behind It?December 9, 2016
- Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley buys a £40m JET despite plummeting profitsDecember 9, 2016
- The rise of the ‘Social CEO’December 8, 2016
- 15 of the Most Beautiful Places in Canada | Cosmopolitan – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- How To Accumulate Real Wealth | CNBC – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- 5 More Reasons Why Most People Don’t Become Wealthy | Brian Tracy – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- PepsiCo CEO: I Write Letters to Parents of My Executives – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- The David Rubenstein Show: Bill Gates – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- China is about to hit Macau hard, and casino stocks are getting spankedDecember 8, 2016
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics