Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, CEO, Change, Character, Choices, Communication, Conation, Consequences, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Dynasties, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Evolution, Family Business, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Imagination, Importance of Language, Innovation, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Mind Body, Mission, Motivation, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Power, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Problems, Productivity, Quotes, Regrets, Resources For Professionals, Rituals, Self Awareness, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Willpower, Winning, Wisdom
Knowing is not enough – Bruce Lee
Keeping Score — Orrin Woodward If you don’t attempt great things, great things can’t happen! One of the greatest days of your life is when you stop trying to impress others and start working hard enough to impress yourself. When you reach that goal is when the SCORE truly starts to change your life. Keep SCORE for yourself and no cheaters allowed!!
Anthropologist Wade Davis muses on the worldwide web of belief and ritual that makes us human. He shares breathtaking photos and stories of the Elder Brothers, a group of Sierra Nevada indians whose spiritual practice holds the world in balance. A National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, he has been described as “a rare combination of scientist, scholar, poet and passionate defender of all of life’s diversity.” Why you should listen to him: Wade Davis is perhaps the most articulate and influential western advocate for the world’s indigenous cultures. A National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, he has been described as “a rare combination of scientist, scholar, poet and passionate defender of all of life’s diversity.” Trained in anthropology and botany at Harvard, he travels the globe to live alongside indigenous people, and document their cultural practices in books, photographs, and film. His stunning photographs and evocative stories capture the viewer’s imagination. As a speaker, he parlays that sense of wonder into passionate concern over the rate at which cultures and languages are disappearing — 50 percent of the world’s 7,000 languages, he says, are no longer taught to children. He argues, in the most beautiful terms, that language is much more than vocabulary and grammatical rules. Every language is an old-growth forest of the mind. Indigenous cultures are not failed attempts at modernity, let alone failed attempts to be us. They are unique expressions of the human imagination and heart, unique answers to a fundamental question: What does it mean to be human and alive? When asked this question, the peoples of the world respond in 7,000 different voices, and these collectively comprise our human repertoire for dealing with all the challenges that will confront us as a species over the coming centuries. Davis is the author of 15 books including The Serpent and the Rainbow, One River, and The Wayfinders. His many film credits include Light at the Edge of the World, an eight-hour documentary series produced for the National Geographic. In 2009 he received the Gold Medal from the Royal Canadian Geographical Society for his contributions to anthropology and conservation, and he is the 2011 recipient of the Explorers Medal, the highest award of the Explorers’ Club, and the 2012 recipient of the Fairchild Medal for Plant Exploration. His latest books are Into the Silence: The Great War, Mallory and the Conquest of Everest and The Sacred Headwaters: the Fight to Save the Stikine, Skeena and the Nass. “His work with indigenous cultures has given him a truly unique view of the world. He is able to slip off the map for awhile, to live with the voodoo priests in Haiti, the Penan in Borneo, or the Quechuen of Chinchero.” CBC-TV
Access The #1 UHNW Newsletter!
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 5 Gold Award UHNW Newswires Plus Our 3 Silver Award HNW Newswires.
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Family Office Newswire
The #1 Family Office Newswire That Empowers Family Dynasties. Over 15,000 Complimentary Posts and growing rapidly with relevant topics!
Learn from Billionaires How To Handle Your Family Wealth.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON BUSINESS
UHNW Wealth Management Newswire
The #1 UHNW Wealth Management Newswire For Living Your Dreams. Over 12,100 Complimentary Posts on important topics that show you the Secrets of Accumulating and Preserving Wealth!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON FINANCE AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Family Business Newswire
The #1 Family Business Newswire That Helps You Move From Success to Significance. Over 6,900 Complimentary Posts On Key Factors To Build A Profitable and Sustainable Business!
UHNW Real Estate Newswire
The #1 UHNW Real Estate Newswire for Luxury Homes and Commercial Real Estate. Check out the latest trends in real estate today with over 5,800 Complimentary posts.
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON LUXURY AND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
The #1 Philanthropist Newswire For Leaving A Legacy From The Heart. Check out the latest trends in philanthropy today with over 1,800 Complimentary posts. Learn what some of the greatest philanthropists in history believe about gratitude and giving!
ENZO CALAMO IS A GOLD AWARD NEWS CURATOR ON PHILANTHROPY
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
Recent Blog Posts
- Heesen Project Nina Blends Elegant Italian Design with Dutch Technical Know-HowMay 28, 2016
- Make Private-Jet Dreams a Reality at Gulfstream’s New Design Showroom in LondonMay 28, 2016
- Aston Martin’s Vanquish Zagato Concept Car Is a British Beauty with Italian FlairMay 28, 2016
- Driving Bentley’s new SUVMay 28, 2016
- 15 top-paid CEOsMay 28, 2016
- Why Eating Better Starts With Changing Our Work HabitsMay 28, 2016
- There’s A Solution To People Abusing Their Wealth: Super-High TaxesMay 28, 2016
- Deep-pocketed investors are on the hunt for the next Canadian unicornMay 28, 2016
- Higher Taxes Don’t Scare Millionaires Into Fleeing Their Homes After AllMay 28, 2016
- Statue of Liberty threatened by climate change: UNESCOMay 28, 2016
- Mark Cuban: 4 things NOT to do if you want to be a great leaderMay 28, 2016
- A neuroscientist explains why we hear a voice in our heads when we are readingMay 28, 2016
- The answer to millennials’ biggest money worry might have something to do with Candy CrushMay 28, 2016
- Intellectual Curiosity: Key to Gift Officer Success – Grenzebach Glier and AssociatesMay 28, 2016
- ROSS-CASE SURVEY 2016 – UK universities more than double their fundraised income over 10 years, GG+A announces in-depth webinar – Grenzebach Glier and AssociatesMay 28, 2016
- Are we asking too much of our campaign’s top volunteers? – Grenzebach Glier and AssociatesMay 28, 2016
- Peter Sunde, Pirate Bay co-founder: Mark Zuckerberg is ‘dictator’ of ‘biggest nation in the world’May 28, 2016
- How Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has inspired people to change the way they think about failureMay 28, 2016
- These 2 Billionaires Sold PayPal Holdings. Should You Sell, Too? — The Motley FoolMay 28, 2016
- The ‘Nobel Prize of high school competitions’ just got the most money it’s received in a century from a biotech giantMay 27, 2016
- This cognitive scientist says the world as we know it is an illusionMay 27, 2016
- How a woman who went from $12 in her bank account to millionaire status learned to stop sabotaging her successMay 27, 2016
- 9 reasons driving a supercar isn’t as cool as you thinkMay 27, 2016
- A major study just linked cellphones to cancer in rats — here’s what you need to knowMay 27, 2016
- Finally, a Silicon Valley billionaire is standing up to Peter Thiel in the Gawker caseMay 27, 2016
- How do you follow perfection? Bugatti’s Galibier sedan could come after the ChironMay 27, 2016
- The Carbon SUV e-bike is basically a powered mountain bike on steroidsMay 27, 2016
- The oldest name in luxury tech is ready to ride the wave it createdMay 27, 2016
- Dollar Tree CEO: Family Dollar business has ‘stabilized’ – Charlotte Business JournalMay 27, 2016
- Legacy of family business gives advantage to startup founders – The Economic TimesMay 27, 2016
- One scientist may have solved a mystery behind brain disorders like Alzheimer’s and schizophreniaMay 27, 2016
- Yoga pants contain the only known substance that ‘probably’ does not cause cancerMay 27, 2016
- Why car insurance is spiking more than it has in almost 13 yearsMay 27, 2016
- Here’s who controls 88% of hedge funds’ cashMay 27, 2016
- Canada needs strategy to address “burden of longevity”May 27, 2016
- Warren Buffett says money can’t fix the biggest threat to the worldMay 27, 2016
- Rolls-Royce has unveiled the ultimate tailgating carMay 26, 2016
- A finance exec says the best way to teach your kids about money is also the hardestMay 26, 2016
- Mark Zuckerberg should put his money where his mouth is and throw Peter Thiel off Facebook’s boardMay 26, 2016
- About Half of U.S. Families Would Have a Tough Time with a Surprise $400 ExpenseMay 26, 2016
LFO Website Statistics
- Today Visit: 805
- Yesterday Visit: 10,318
- Week Visit: 91,883
- Month Visit: 332,732
- Years Visit: 7,133,522
- Total Posts: 10,199