Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, CEO, Change, Character, Choices, Communication, Conation, Consequences, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Dynasties, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Evolution, Family Business, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Imagination, Importance of Language, Innovation, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Mind Body, Mission, Motivation, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Power, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Problems, Productivity, Quotes, Regrets, Resources For Professionals, Rituals, Self Awareness, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Willpower, Winning, Wisdom
Knowing is not enough – Bruce Lee
Keeping Score — Orrin Woodward If you don’t attempt great things, great things can’t happen! One of the greatest days of your life is when you stop trying to impress others and start working hard enough to impress yourself. When you reach that goal is when the SCORE truly starts to change your life. Keep SCORE for yourself and no cheaters allowed!!
Anthropologist Wade Davis muses on the worldwide web of belief and ritual that makes us human. He shares breathtaking photos and stories of the Elder Brothers, a group of Sierra Nevada indians whose spiritual practice holds the world in balance. A National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, he has been described as “a rare combination of scientist, scholar, poet and passionate defender of all of life’s diversity.” Why you should listen to him: Wade Davis is perhaps the most articulate and influential western advocate for the world’s indigenous cultures. A National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, he has been described as “a rare combination of scientist, scholar, poet and passionate defender of all of life’s diversity.” Trained in anthropology and botany at Harvard, he travels the globe to live alongside indigenous people, and document their cultural practices in books, photographs, and film. His stunning photographs and evocative stories capture the viewer’s imagination. As a speaker, he parlays that sense of wonder into passionate concern over the rate at which cultures and languages are disappearing — 50 percent of the world’s 7,000 languages, he says, are no longer taught to children. He argues, in the most beautiful terms, that language is much more than vocabulary and grammatical rules. Every language is an old-growth forest of the mind. Indigenous cultures are not failed attempts at modernity, let alone failed attempts to be us. They are unique expressions of the human imagination and heart, unique answers to a fundamental question: What does it mean to be human and alive? When asked this question, the peoples of the world respond in 7,000 different voices, and these collectively comprise our human repertoire for dealing with all the challenges that will confront us as a species over the coming centuries. Davis is the author of 15 books including The Serpent and the Rainbow, One River, and The Wayfinders. His many film credits include Light at the Edge of the World, an eight-hour documentary series produced for the National Geographic. In 2009 he received the Gold Medal from the Royal Canadian Geographical Society for his contributions to anthropology and conservation, and he is the 2011 recipient of the Explorers Medal, the highest award of the Explorers’ Club, and the 2012 recipient of the Fairchild Medal for Plant Exploration. His latest books are Into the Silence: The Great War, Mallory and the Conquest of Everest and The Sacred Headwaters: the Fight to Save the Stikine, Skeena and the Nass. “His work with indigenous cultures has given him a truly unique view of the world. He is able to slip off the map for awhile, to live with the voodoo priests in Haiti, the Penan in Borneo, or the Quechuen of Chinchero.” CBC-TV
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Pay attention to these three financial experts if you want to survive the coming financial superstorm: Michael Pento, James Rickards and Gerald CelenteFebruary 21, 2017
- Pursue Those Scary Dreams and Crazy Ideas to Make Every Day Your Best Day EverFebruary 20, 2017
- How to Help Employees Remember What They Learned in TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Things to Look for When Hiring a Consulting FirmFebruary 20, 2017
- You’re Not Elon Musk or Richard Branson. Here’s What You Need to Know About Approaching the Media.February 20, 2017
- Who Needs Goals When You Can Develop New, Good HabitsFebruary 20, 2017
- 6 Tips For Leaders to Set Smart Sales GoalsFebruary 20, 2017
- Why Some Startups Succeed (and Why Most Fail)February 20, 2017
- Want a More Creative Team? Start by Taming Your Own Ego.February 20, 2017
- Presidential Lessons in Leadership and BusinessFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 Key Steps to Expand Your Culture to New CitiesFebruary 20, 2017
- 15 Science-Backed Memory Tips to Help You Succeed (Infographic)February 20, 2017
- 9 Small-Business Trends That Should Be on Every Entrepreneur’s RadarFebruary 20, 2017
- What This CEO Learned by Working in His Company’s Call CenterFebruary 20, 2017
- Sorry But Successful People Don’t Care About Your Brilliant IdeaFebruary 20, 2017
- 5 Important Business Lessons You Can Learn from Billionaire Oprah WinfreyFebruary 20, 2017
- Smartphones are making your car insurance more expensiveFebruary 20, 2017
- China’s economy is dangerously close to unravelingFebruary 20, 2017
- Hitler’s phone sold for almost $250k at US auctionFebruary 20, 2017
- Mark Cuban: Robots will ‘cause unemployment and we need to prepare for it’February 20, 2017
- A 31-year-old millionaire who’s read 360 personal finance books shares his favoriteFebruary 20, 2017
- 3 mistakes you want to avoid with your bond portfolioFebruary 20, 2017
- Japan is the cheapest stock market in the developed worldFebruary 20, 2017
- China and Shadow Financing | Mark MobiusFebruary 20, 2017
- An important psychological shift is taking place in the US economyFebruary 20, 2017
- 4 questions to ask yourself to make sure you get the most out of your travel rewards cardFebruary 20, 2017
- Here’s when you should — and shouldn’t — hire a financial plannerFebruary 20, 2017
- 10 jobs that will make you happy and richFebruary 20, 2017
- The 22 best places to live in America if you want to make a lot of moneyFebruary 20, 2017
- This is the greatest Corvette ever – and it’s only $70,000February 20, 2017
- Jose Cuervo Goes Public, Makes Billionaires Out Of Tequila Industry PioneersFebruary 20, 2017
- The Most Successful Hedge Funds In The World Right NowFebruary 20, 2017
- Oprah Sold A Painting For $150 Million Last YearFebruary 20, 2017
- The Yankees Are Paying Alex Rodriguez More Than $100,000 Per Day Not To Play… So They Invited Him To Spring TrainingFebruary 20, 2017
- British territory seizes Russian billionaire’s super-yachtFebruary 20, 2017
- A Billionaire’s Party Is a Lens on Wealth in the Trump Era | BusinessMirrorFebruary 20, 2017
- Snap Co-Founder Spiegel Inches Closer to $588 Million PaydayFebruary 20, 2017
- The 9 Traits That Define Great LeadershipFebruary 19, 2017
- 10 Effective Communication Habits of the Most Successful PeopleFebruary 19, 2017
- Getting In The Zone: 5 Strategies To Help You Keep Focus, Be Calm and Perform Under PressureFebruary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics