Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, CEO, Change, Character, Choices, Communication, Conation, Consequences, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Dynasties, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Evolution, Family Business, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Imagination, Importance of Language, Innovation, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Mind Body, Mission, Motivation, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Power, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Problems, Productivity, Quotes, Regrets, Resources For Professionals, Rituals, Self Awareness, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Willpower, Winning, Wisdom
Knowing is not enough – Bruce Lee
Keeping Score — Orrin Woodward If you don’t attempt great things, great things can’t happen! One of the greatest days of your life is when you stop trying to impress others and start working hard enough to impress yourself. When you reach that goal is when the SCORE truly starts to change your life. Keep SCORE for yourself and no cheaters allowed!!
Anthropologist Wade Davis muses on the worldwide web of belief and ritual that makes us human. He shares breathtaking photos and stories of the Elder Brothers, a group of Sierra Nevada indians whose spiritual practice holds the world in balance. A National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, he has been described as “a rare combination of scientist, scholar, poet and passionate defender of all of life’s diversity.” Why you should listen to him: Wade Davis is perhaps the most articulate and influential western advocate for the world’s indigenous cultures. A National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, he has been described as “a rare combination of scientist, scholar, poet and passionate defender of all of life’s diversity.” Trained in anthropology and botany at Harvard, he travels the globe to live alongside indigenous people, and document their cultural practices in books, photographs, and film. His stunning photographs and evocative stories capture the viewer’s imagination. As a speaker, he parlays that sense of wonder into passionate concern over the rate at which cultures and languages are disappearing — 50 percent of the world’s 7,000 languages, he says, are no longer taught to children. He argues, in the most beautiful terms, that language is much more than vocabulary and grammatical rules. Every language is an old-growth forest of the mind. Indigenous cultures are not failed attempts at modernity, let alone failed attempts to be us. They are unique expressions of the human imagination and heart, unique answers to a fundamental question: What does it mean to be human and alive? When asked this question, the peoples of the world respond in 7,000 different voices, and these collectively comprise our human repertoire for dealing with all the challenges that will confront us as a species over the coming centuries. Davis is the author of 15 books including The Serpent and the Rainbow, One River, and The Wayfinders. His many film credits include Light at the Edge of the World, an eight-hour documentary series produced for the National Geographic. In 2009 he received the Gold Medal from the Royal Canadian Geographical Society for his contributions to anthropology and conservation, and he is the 2011 recipient of the Explorers Medal, the highest award of the Explorers’ Club, and the 2012 recipient of the Fairchild Medal for Plant Exploration. His latest books are Into the Silence: The Great War, Mallory and the Conquest of Everest and The Sacred Headwaters: the Fight to Save the Stikine, Skeena and the Nass. “His work with indigenous cultures has given him a truly unique view of the world. He is able to slip off the map for awhile, to live with the voodoo priests in Haiti, the Penan in Borneo, or the Quechuen of Chinchero.” CBC-TV
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Universal Basic Income Will Help Us Level the Economic Playing FieldMarch 26, 2017
- Which countries are achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals fastest?March 26, 2017
- Age discrimination is still a real problem, and it’s worst for womenMarch 26, 2017
- These entrepreneurs have endorsed universal basic incomeMarch 26, 2017
- This is the damage you can cause if you know too muchMarch 26, 2017
- What science fiction tells us about the citizens of the futureMarch 26, 2017
- These are the places where people are most optimistic for their children’s futureMarch 26, 2017
- These billionaire philanthropists are using satellites to help end global problemsMarch 26, 2017
- China’s approach to eradicating povertyMarch 26, 2017
- The world’s energy is getting cleaner and cheaper — but not quickly enoughMarch 26, 2017
- More than 2 million people die at work each year. Here’s how to prevent itMarch 26, 2017
- The key to responsible and responsive leadership – the humanitiesMarch 26, 2017
- Walt Disney Kept A Tragic Secret – And You Can See It In His FilmsMarch 26, 2017
- Klaus Schwab: We need a new narrative for globalizationMarch 26, 2017
- 3 things countries need to do today for an energy-secure futureMarch 26, 2017
- 4 ways to close the inequality gap in the Fourth Industrial RevolutionMarch 26, 2017
- Denmark has the best work-life balance. Here’s whyMarch 26, 2017
- The Allure of Shiny Gold JewelryMarch 26, 2017
- A Psychiatrist Who Survived The Holocaust Explains Why Meaningfulness Matters More Than HappinessMarch 25, 2017
- The Role of Gender in Entrepreneurship Today (Infographic)March 25, 2017
- 8 Social Media Secrets Every Entrepreneur Should KnowMarch 25, 2017
- 10 Fundamental Truths That Will Change Your LifeMarch 25, 2017
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid Sears’s Fatal MistakeMarch 25, 2017
- 7 Things Every Entrepreneur Should Do Before 7 a.m.March 25, 2017
- How She Built a $50 Million Postcard EmpireMarch 25, 2017
- Dubai just opened the world’s largest indoor theme park (It cost $1 billion)March 25, 2017
- Here’s how much you have to earn to be considered upper classMarch 25, 2017
- Infographic: The Top 10 Habits of Millionaires for Building WealthMarch 25, 2017
- Cheat Sheet: NAFTA’s Mixed Track Record Since 1994March 25, 2017
- Trump Is Dragging Us Into Another War… And No One Is Talking About ItMarch 25, 2017
- The Disease of Being BusyMarch 25, 2017
- 5 Minutes Early Is On Time; On Time Is Late; Late Is UnacceptableMarch 25, 2017
- Six symptoms your organization is killing innovationMarch 25, 2017
- How Rudeness Stops People from Working TogetherMarch 25, 2017
- Three Undeniable Truths I’ve Learned On My Leadership JourneyMarch 25, 2017
- After Promising Not To Talk Business With Father, Eric Trump Says He’ll Give Him Financial ReportsMarch 25, 2017
- Faced With World’s Highest Car Prices, Singapore’s Rich Swap Supercars For Luxury Motor YachtsMarch 25, 2017
- How This Millennial CEO Of 3 Companies Handles Work Life BalanceMarch 25, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics