Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, CEO, Change, Character, Choices, Communication, Conation, Consequences, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Dynasties, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Evolution, Family Business, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Imagination, Importance of Language, Innovation, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Mind Body, Mission, Motivation, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Power, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Problems, Productivity, Quotes, Regrets, Resources For Professionals, Rituals, Self Awareness, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Unique Abilities, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Willpower, Winning, Wisdom
Knowing is not enough – Bruce Lee
Keeping Score — Orrin Woodward If you don’t attempt great things, great things can’t happen! One of the greatest days of your life is when you stop trying to impress others and start working hard enough to impress yourself. When you reach that goal is when the SCORE truly starts to change your life. Keep SCORE for yourself and no cheaters allowed!!
Anthropologist Wade Davis muses on the worldwide web of belief and ritual that makes us human. He shares breathtaking photos and stories of the Elder Brothers, a group of Sierra Nevada indians whose spiritual practice holds the world in balance. A National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, he has been described as “a rare combination of scientist, scholar, poet and passionate defender of all of life’s diversity.” Why you should listen to him: Wade Davis is perhaps the most articulate and influential western advocate for the world’s indigenous cultures. A National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, he has been described as “a rare combination of scientist, scholar, poet and passionate defender of all of life’s diversity.” Trained in anthropology and botany at Harvard, he travels the globe to live alongside indigenous people, and document their cultural practices in books, photographs, and film. His stunning photographs and evocative stories capture the viewer’s imagination. As a speaker, he parlays that sense of wonder into passionate concern over the rate at which cultures and languages are disappearing — 50 percent of the world’s 7,000 languages, he says, are no longer taught to children. He argues, in the most beautiful terms, that language is much more than vocabulary and grammatical rules. Every language is an old-growth forest of the mind. Indigenous cultures are not failed attempts at modernity, let alone failed attempts to be us. They are unique expressions of the human imagination and heart, unique answers to a fundamental question: What does it mean to be human and alive? When asked this question, the peoples of the world respond in 7,000 different voices, and these collectively comprise our human repertoire for dealing with all the challenges that will confront us as a species over the coming centuries. Davis is the author of 15 books including The Serpent and the Rainbow, One River, and The Wayfinders. His many film credits include Light at the Edge of the World, an eight-hour documentary series produced for the National Geographic. In 2009 he received the Gold Medal from the Royal Canadian Geographical Society for his contributions to anthropology and conservation, and he is the 2011 recipient of the Explorers Medal, the highest award of the Explorers’ Club, and the 2012 recipient of the Fairchild Medal for Plant Exploration. His latest books are Into the Silence: The Great War, Mallory and the Conquest of Everest and The Sacred Headwaters: the Fight to Save the Stikine, Skeena and the Nass. “His work with indigenous cultures has given him a truly unique view of the world. He is able to slip off the map for awhile, to live with the voodoo priests in Haiti, the Penan in Borneo, or the Quechuen of Chinchero.” CBC-TV
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- What Is Betsy DeVos’ Net Worth? The Billionaire Is Trump’s Secretary of EducationDecember 2, 2016
- ‘This makes a vast difference’: Canadian producers eye growth plans as OPEC cutsDecember 2, 2016
- U.S. dollar hasn’t been this high in 14 years and it’s clobbering just about everybody elseDecember 2, 2016
- Donald Trump’s cabinet choices want to tax Canadian imports 20 per centDecember 2, 2016
- Why even a crystal ball is no guarantee of making money in the stock marketDecember 2, 2016
- Couple dreams of retiring to tropical paradise, but breaking ties with Canada may not be cheapDecember 2, 2016
- Fed Should Lead Global Rate Rise, Former BOC Governor SaysDecember 2, 2016
- With Trump Threatening Nafta, Canada Opens Its Doors to MexicansDecember 2, 2016
- Here’s how Wall Street is reacting to Starbucks CEO Schultz stepping downDecember 2, 2016
- Here’s why you should care about the Italian referendumDecember 2, 2016
- OPEC has kept oil markets on a roller coaster — and that’s not likely to changeDecember 2, 2016
- The top 10 investment ideas for 2017: UBSDecember 2, 2016
- How Starbucks’ Howard Schultz went from the projects to creating 300,000 jobs and a $3 billion fortuneDecember 2, 2016
- Mexico on Carrier deal: ‘Trump is telling the truth’ about saving US jobsDecember 2, 2016
- ‘Unnatural’ for Trump to disconnect from his businesses, Blackstone’s billionaire CEO saysDecember 2, 2016
- The No. 1 thing successful married couples never do with their moneyDecember 2, 2016
- Trump is forming an economic advisory team with the CEOs of Disney, General Motors, JPMorgan, and moreDecember 2, 2016
- Unemployment rate tumbles to a 9-year lowDecember 2, 2016
- There’s an ‘invisible majority’ in America that has been left behind by financial innovationDecember 2, 2016
- There’s only one tech CEO on Trump’s economic advisory team — and she’s not from Silicon ValleyDecember 2, 2016
- ‘This is not a roster that says ‘the economy is rigged”: Meet the economic leadership team Trump is buildingDecember 2, 2016
- What ‘are so many of them doing?’ 95 million not in US labor forceDecember 2, 2016
- Guess which billionaires get to keep the billions they got off of Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme?December 2, 2016
- Massive oil discovery in Texas will lead to decades of improved energy independence for the U.S. – NaturalNews.comDecember 2, 2016
- It’s actually sad to be rich: SoftBank’s billionaire chief Masayoshi SonDecember 2, 2016
- Where Did The World’s Richest People Go To College?December 2, 2016
- Warren Buffett’s Strategy to Get Income From Any Stock — The Motley FoolDecember 2, 2016
- After Losing China to Alibaba, Amazon Taking No Prisoners in IndiaDecember 2, 2016
- Amazon’s Growing Power In The U.S. EconomyDecember 2, 2016
- Billionaire Bashing: Media suggest Trump’s wealthy picks will screw the rest of usDecember 2, 2016
- Mexican billionaire Slim says Trump could be good for MexicoDecember 2, 2016
- Toyota deal adds city tech executive to billionaires list – Nairobi NewsDecember 2, 2016
- A Few Billionaires Are Turning Medical Philanthropy On Its HeadDecember 2, 2016
- Micek: The populist and his crew of billionairesDecember 2, 2016
- How I Used Real Estate to Completely Fund My Kid’s College EducationDecember 2, 2016
- Accel Partners raises $450 million India fundDecember 2, 2016
- Richard Branson: ‘Thousands’ will go to space soonDecember 2, 2016
- Israel’s Gett gets $100 million loan from Russian SberbankDecember 2, 2016
- MENA millionaire numbers set to grow to 460,000 by 2021December 2, 2016
- Crown Prince Becomes First New Thai King in Seven DecadesDecember 2, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics