Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Everyone has regrets, but what do people regret the most? Learn what they are and make sure not to allow them in your life.
“What Would You Do If Your Were Not Afraid?” : Anas Bukhash Anas Bukhash graduated with a Mechanical Engineering degree from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, and since then has embarked on a variety of careers spanning 8 years of professionalism. Working in the oil & gas, property development, philanthropy and sports sectors, Anas has a wealth of knowledge extending across all fields – but his biggest passion was football. Anas can often be found on-screen as a regular guest on Abu Dhabi Sports’ ‘The Beautiful Game’, alongside many other assorted TV and radio appearances, events, talks and workshops. A popular tweeter, Anas’ Twitter account is one of the most followed in the region, and as well as his sporting interests.
Margaret Heffernan: The dangers of “willful blindness” Gayla Benefield was just doing her job — until she uncovered an awful secret about her hometown that meant its mortality rate was 80 times higher than anywhere else in the U.S. But when she tried to tell people about it, she learned an even more shocking truth: People didn’t want to know. In a talk that’s part history lesson, part call-to-action, Margaret Heffernan demonstrates the danger of “willful blindness” and praises ordinary people like Benefield who are willing to speak up. (Filmed at TEDxDanubia.) The former CEO of five businesses, Margaret Heffernan explores the all-too-human thought patterns — like conflict avoidance and selective blindness — that lead managers and organizations astray. WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HER? How do organizations think? In her book, Willful Blindness, Margaret Heffernan examines why businesses and the people who run them often ignore the obvious — with consequences as dire as the global financial crisis and Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. Heffernan’s third book, Willful Blindness was shortlisted for the Financial Times/GoldmanSachs Best Business Book award in 2011. Margaret Heffernan began her career in television production, building a track record at the BBC before going on to run the film and television producer trade association, IPPA. In the United States, Heffernan became a serial entrepreneur and CEO in the wild early days of web business and was named one of the Internet’s Top 100 by Silicon Alley Reporter in 1999. In addition to writing books, Heffernan blogs for the Huffington Post and BNET.com and is a Visiting Professor of Entrepreneurship at Simmons College in Boston and the Executive in Residence at Babson College.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 13 Things Your Business Needs to Automate Right NowFebruary 26, 2017
- Five Signs You’re Successful — Whether You Know It Or NotFebruary 26, 2017
- Jessica Mah Shares Her 5 Best Pieces of Advice for Women EntrepreneursFebruary 26, 2017
- What I Learned From Mentoring Startups in the World’s Best AcceleratorsFebruary 26, 2017
- Why your Startup should take 4–6 weeks to launch, not 4–6 monthsFebruary 26, 2017
- 7 Critical Questions Every Start-Up Entrepreneur Must AnswerFebruary 26, 2017
- Startup essentials: What’s the difference between growth marketing and growth hacking?February 26, 2017
- OMERS sees 10.3% investment return in 2016 – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Warren Buffett says investors should stick with index funds – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Canadians contributed less to TFSAs in 2016, survey finds – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Personal Investor: Health costs and taxes draining retirement nest eggs – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Personal Investor: How to become a millionaire at 65 – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: Here are 3 things rich people do differentlyFebruary 26, 2017
- How this self-made millionaire got rich by ‘chasing mammoths’February 26, 2017
- Forever Broke: 15 Things Holding You Back From Becoming a Multi-MillionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- How this self-made millionaire started a classic car empire out of his garageFebruary 26, 2017
- 4 lessons you can learn from America’s first female self-made millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: ‘Most people should not be going to college’February 26, 2017
- 30-year-old self-made millionaire: This is how to make your family smarter about moneyFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: Here are the 2 rules I follow to ‘have it all’February 26, 2017
- The practical, unsexy steps it takes to actually become a millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- 31-year-old millionaire who saves 50% of his income shares his No. 1 money-saving tipFebruary 26, 2017
- A startup sale made this low-level employee into an Indian millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- Millionaire who works 95 hours a week shares how he avoids burnoutFebruary 26, 2017
- What to do in your 20s to become a millionaire, from the author of ‘I Will Teach You To Be Rich’February 26, 2017
- Jackie Chan calls America ‘most corrupt country in the world’February 26, 2017
- Warren Buffett upbeat on US business growth – BBC NewsFebruary 26, 2017
- Hiding Assets In Kids’ Companies Results In Denial Of Discharge In CorkFebruary 26, 2017
- Bret Hart Recalls Meeting Donald Trump, Weighs In On Linda McMahon And Sharpshooter FundingFebruary 25, 2017
- One Woman’s Journey From ‘Barefoot Doctor’ To Casino BillionaireFebruary 25, 2017
- 3 Stocks Billionaire Carl Icahn Is Buying — The Motley FoolFebruary 25, 2017
- This is how 5 self-made billionaires beat stressFebruary 25, 2017
- ‘Shark Tank’: The 6 Greatest Lessons After A Year With Billionaire Mark CubanFebruary 25, 2017
- Billionaire Adelson Reaps Benefits From Big Republican DonationsFebruary 25, 2017
- Puff Daddy Says He’s Not Hip Hop’s First Billionaire … YetFebruary 25, 2017
- Cirque Du Soleil Billionaire Guy Laliberte Helps Fight Global Water Crisis With Luxury AuctionFebruary 25, 2017
- Care to bid for Donald Trump’s Ferrari F430 F1 Coupe?February 25, 2017
- Montegrappa’s New Pen Would Make Doctor Strange EnviousFebruary 25, 2017
- The Next Financial Crisis Might Be in Your DrivewayFebruary 25, 2017
- Schwarzman’s $425 Million Payout Leads Private Equity TitansFebruary 25, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics