Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Power of Intention
Diana Nyad: Never, ever give up – Lugen Family Office In the pitch-black night, stung by jellyfish, choking on salt water, singing to herself, hallucinating … Diana Nyad just kept on swimming. And that’s how she finally achieved her lifetime goal as an athlete: an extreme 100-mile swim from Cuba to Florida — at age 64. Hear her story. A record-setting long-distance swimmer, Diana Nyad writes and thinks deeply about motivation. Why You Should Listen To Her? For ten years (1969-1979), Diana Nyad was known as the greatest long-distance swimmer in the world. In 1979, she stroked the then-longest swim in history, making the 102.5-mile journey from the island of Bimini (Bahamas) to Florida. She also broke numerous world records, including what had been a 50-year mark for circling Manhattan Island, setting the new time of 7 hrs 57 min. She is a member of the National Women’s Hall of Fame and the International Swimming Hall of Fame. At age 60, having not swum a stroke in decades, she began planning for her white whale of distance swims: the 110-mile ocean crossing between Cuba and Florida. She’d tried it once, in her 20s, and severe jellyfish attacks had defeated her then. But now, with a strong team and a new commitment to her vision, she stepped back into the salt. She spoke about this second attempt at TEDMED 2011. And at TEDWomen 2013, in December, she talks about how it feels to have finally done it. Nyad appears as part of a weekly five-minute radio piece on sports for KCRW called “The Score” (heard during KCRW’s broadcast of NPR’s All Things Considered), as well as for the Marketplace radio program.
/ Achievement, Aging and Longevity, Ambition, Appreciation, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Board of Directors, Business Leadership, Business Values, CEO, Change, Character, Choices, Confidence, Consequences, Courage, Creativity, Creativity and Business, Entrepreneur, Exercise and Fitness, Game Changers, Goals, Healthy Lifestyle, Ideas, Imagination, Innovation, Inspiration, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Men's Health, Mind Body, Motivation, Nutrition, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Quotes, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Significance, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, The Secret, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Winning, Wisdom, Women's Health
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Values, Character, Choices, Game Changers, Leadership, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Productivity, Quotes, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Success, The Secret, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Wisdom, Work Life balance
There’s a difference between interest and commitment
Robin Rosenberg, “What is a Superhero” What is a superhero? Everyone knows, right? And yet everyone seems to have a different answer. If asked, most people will say that a superhero is a fictional character with “superhuman” abilities or powers — and one who uses those abilities for the common good. Some might add that superheroes wear costumes. But this is only part of the story. In this innovative collection of essays, renowned psychologist Robin Rosenberg and comics scholar Peter Coogan explore the question “What is a superhero?” from a variety of viewpoints. What is the role of power and superpower? Heroism? The environment? How is the superhero a metaphor? Perhaps most intriguing, what are super villains and why do we need them? These and many other fascinating topics are taken up in this exciting new book. With essays from scholars and commentary by the writers and creators themselves, including exclusive material from Stan Lee, Danny Fingeroth, and their peers, What is a Superhero? is the first volume to provide a true synthesis and reflection of the state of superheroes in our culture today.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Bill Gates explains how he stays incognito in public: ‘I sometimes wear a hat’February 27, 2017
- Warren Buffett made an inappropriate remark to describe the logic behind a $140 billion takeover bidFebruary 27, 2017
- Warren Buffett grows Berkshire Hathaway AAPL stake to 133 million shares worth $17 billionFebruary 27, 2017
- Why a family office trumps unstructured wealth managementFebruary 27, 2017
- The right structure: Building Asian family offices | Campden FBFebruary 27, 2017
- Warren Buffett: U.S. stocks could ‘go down 20% tomorrow,’ but we are not in ‘bubble territory’February 27, 2017
- Brace for a sell-off in Canadian bonds because a sea change is coming, BMO warnsFebruary 27, 2017
- Warren Buffett just shared his best investment advice, and said the ‘elite’ have wasted $100 billion ignoring itFebruary 27, 2017
- Lifelong entrepreneur: There’s one way to ensure you never fail at starting a businessFebruary 27, 2017
- 20 quotes from self-made billionaire Mark Cuban that will make you better with moneyFebruary 27, 2017
- Warren Buffett hung newspapers from 7 market catastrophes on an office wall to remind him ‘anything can happen’February 27, 2017
- The US states that take the most from your paycheckFebruary 27, 2017
- Goldman Sachs downgrades Tesla — and the stock is falling (TSLA) | 02/27/17 | Markets InsiderFebruary 27, 2017
- REPORT: The Japanese telecom giant SoftBank is looking to invest $3 billion in WeWorkFebruary 27, 2017
- Warren Buffett name-checked a key executive in a letter to investors, and said ‘if you could swap me for him, don’t hesitate’February 27, 2017
- Some of Snap’s new investors won’t be able to sell the stock for a yearFebruary 27, 2017
- Buffett Says Apple Stake Boosted to More Than $18 BillionFebruary 27, 2017
- Buffett Stings Hedge Funds Anew Over Their `Misbegotten’ RewardsFebruary 27, 2017
- 3 ways to invest like Warren Buffett as detailed in his annual shareholder letterFebruary 27, 2017
- Al Gore sold more than $37 million worth of Apple stock in FebruaryFebruary 27, 2017
- And the Oscar loser is…PwC apologizes for its role in best picture dramaFebruary 27, 2017
- Retirees should look carefully before leaping into a relocationFebruary 27, 2017
- ‘Bond King’ Gundlach expects US 10-year T-note yield to drop below 2.25%February 27, 2017
- Buffett has an interesting theory about why self-driving cars will hurt the insurance industryFebruary 27, 2017
- US durable goods orders jumped 1.8% in JanuaryFebruary 27, 2017
- Warren Buffett: I like airlines because they just ‘got a bad century out of the way’February 27, 2017
- US stock market is not in bubble territory, billionaire investor Warren Buffett saysFebruary 27, 2017
- Goldman Sachs makes a bet on consumer debtFebruary 27, 2017
- Report: Chanel, Prada Among Brands Chinese HNWIs Most Aspire to Buy in 2017 | Jing DailyFebruary 27, 2017
- Boom Is Another Step Closer to Bringing Back Supersonic Jet TravelFebruary 27, 2017
- Retirees, Join a Nonprofit as an Encore CareerFebruary 26, 2017
- How High Earners Can Set Up a Roth IRAFebruary 26, 2017
- Meet the woman who was recruited by Steve Jobs and Warren BuffettFebruary 26, 2017
- Succession in family business is not an event but a processFebruary 26, 2017
- 13 Things Your Business Needs to Automate Right NowFebruary 26, 2017
- Five Signs You’re Successful — Whether You Know It Or NotFebruary 26, 2017
- Jessica Mah Shares Her 5 Best Pieces of Advice for Women EntrepreneursFebruary 26, 2017
- What I Learned From Mentoring Startups in the World’s Best AcceleratorsFebruary 26, 2017
- Why your Startup should take 4–6 weeks to launch, not 4–6 monthsFebruary 26, 2017
- 7 Critical Questions Every Start-Up Entrepreneur Must AnswerFebruary 26, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics