Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Life Insurance Canada
Fortunately, there are a number of techniques for handling risks. The nature of a specific risk and the circumstances (extent of exposure, available resources, and so forth) often dictate which technique, or combination of techniques, is most appropriate. Basically, there are five methods for dealing with risk. It is easy to remember these by thinking of the acronym STARR. Sharing—Sometimes, when a risk cannot be avoided and retention would involve too much exposure to loss, we may choose risk sharing as a means of handling the risk. By sharing risk with someone else, an individual also shares potential losses. That is, the individual’s own loss may not be as great if it occurs, but the individual may have to pay a portion of the losses experienced by others. Transfer—Risk transfer means transferring the risk of loss to another party, usually an insurance company, that is more willing or able to bear the risk. Some non-insurance transfers of risk occur, such as when one agrees to assume the risk of another under the terms of a written contract. Avoidance—As the name implies, this technique deals with risk by avoiding the risk in the first place. This usually means not undertaking an activity that could involve the chance of loss. For example, by never flying, one could eliminate the risk of being in an airplane crash. Reduction—Sometimes, when risks cannot be avoided, they can be reduced. Risk reduction can work in one of two ways: it can reduce the chance that a particular loss will occur, or it can reduce the amount of a potential loss if it occurs. For example, installing a smoke alarm in a home would not lesson the possibility of fire, but it would reduce the risk of the loss from the fire. Retention—Retention simply means doing nothing about the risk. In other words, people assume or retain the risk and, in effect, become self-insurers. For example, the insured would pay a smaller portion of the loss than the insurer, such as paying a deductible.
/ Alternative Investments, Banking, Behaviour Economics, Capitalism, Economics, Financial Literacy, Financial Planning, Financial Planning Advice for Advisors, Financing, Investing, Life Insurance, Life Insurance Canada, Millionaires, Money, Money Values, Prosperity, Psychology of Money, Real Estate, Retirement, Risk management, True Wealth, Wealth Preservation
Becoming Your Own Banker, The Infinite Banking Concept
/ Dynasties, Estate Planning, Estate Planning - USA, Financial Literacy, Financial Planning, Financial Planning Advice for Advisors, Life Insurance, Life Insurance Canada, Money Values, Psychology of Money, Quotes, Wealth Preservation
Life Insurance – Ditch the Excuses! – LIFE Foundation We as real estate investors need to get private money, and understand “what if I die too soon?” This video shows that.
A Legacy of Love Don’t wait until it’s too late. Now is the right time to learn how life insurance can help you leave a legacy of love for your family.
Life Insurance 101 Learn the basics about life insurance in a flash. Hear from a one of the nation’s top insurance advisors who will explain why life insurance is so important, help demystify the life insurance process and quickly provide you with a good understanding of important insurance terms and concepts.
To learn more about PwC Future of Insurance, click here.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Stay on Your OWN Path – Kerry Washington (@kerrywashington) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Naveen Jain’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Follow Your PASSION – Pep Guardiola – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Bradley Cooper’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Multitask, According to a MIT NeuroscientistDecember 9, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Servants Are Better in LeadershipDecember 9, 2016
- The $2.6 million Bugatti Chiron is like no other car in the worldDecember 9, 2016
- Wall Street opens higher on gains in health stocksDecember 9, 2016
- U.S. wholesale inventories fall in OctoberDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s the presentation David Einhorn just gave to a room of elite hedge fund managersDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- ‘Evidence not politics’: Committee recommends ending Ottawa veto on pipelinesDecember 9, 2016
- The US is $19.9 trillion in debt — here are the countries we owe the mostDecember 9, 2016
- A financial planner reveals an important money lesson young people can learn from the richDecember 9, 2016
- ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ author Tim Ferriss reveals 2 common principles he’s found in successful peopleDecember 9, 2016
- Q&A: GoFundMe CEO Rob Solomon on the Fort Mac Fires and the future of online givingDecember 9, 2016
- Government workers keep getting richer off money taken from the rest of usDecember 9, 2016
- Americans’ odds of earnings more than their parents have plungedDecember 9, 2016
- Robert Shiller on the market rally: ‘Trump does magic’December 9, 2016
- Markets are on a ‘sugar high,’ billionaire hedge fund manager Marc Lasry saysDecember 9, 2016
- This Is How Billionaires Do Their Christmas ShoppingDecember 9, 2016
- Billionaire Rinehart Cleared to Buy Iconic Aussie Cattle CompanyDecember 9, 2016
- Carlos Slim Invests $750 Million More in Telekom AustriaDecember 9, 2016
- Australia’s Luxury Car Market Has Hit A Record High — What’s Behind It?December 9, 2016
- Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley buys a £40m JET despite plummeting profitsDecember 9, 2016
- The rise of the ‘Social CEO’December 8, 2016
- 15 of the Most Beautiful Places in Canada | Cosmopolitan – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- How To Accumulate Real Wealth | CNBC – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- 5 More Reasons Why Most People Don’t Become Wealthy | Brian Tracy – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- PepsiCo CEO: I Write Letters to Parents of My Executives – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- The David Rubenstein Show: Bill Gates – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- China is about to hit Macau hard, and casino stocks are getting spankedDecember 8, 2016
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics