Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Businesses are making billions off a rare personality type that’s common in the most creative and uninhibited people
Only 10% of the population enjoys getting the bejesus scared out of them.
Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure.
Our brains are hardwired to make much of modern life difficult. This is especially true when it comes to dealing with uncertainty.
The business of fear: Insurers and consultants help corporate America cope with the rise in kidnapping, ransom and extortion.
How to Start a Dream (even when you’re scared) In this episode of The Charged Life, high performance coach and #1 New York Times bestselling self-help author Brendon Burchard shares how to start a dream that scares you. ——————– SUMMARY: ——————– People aren’t afraid of starting a dream. They’re afraid of change. Here’s how to get real with ourselves and begin our greatest dreams with boldness: 1. Be honest. 2. Get focused. 3. Create a learning map. 4. Start with three actions per day. ——————– ABOUT BRENDON ——————– Brendon Burchard is one of the most followed personal development trainers of our time, and he is in the Top 100 Most Followed Public Figures on Facebook. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, his books include The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket. A car accident at the age of 19 inspired Brendon to turn his life around and follow his dreams to be a writer and trainer. After failing at first – he went bankrupt trying but didnt give up – he became a multimillionaire by the age of 32. Since then, Brendon has dedicated his life to helping others find their charge and share their voice with the world. Brendon’s posts now reach more than 10,000,000 people per week worldwide. He is the star and executive producer of the #1 self-help show on Youtube, and his podcast, The Charged Life, debuted at #1 on iTunes across all categories in multiple countries. His seminars include High Performance Academy, the legendary personal development program for achievers, and Experts Academy, the world’s most comprehensive marketing training for authors, speakers, coaches, and online thought leaders. For these works, Larry King named Brendon “one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world” and SUCCESS Magazine named him in their Top 25 Most Influential.
Dealing with Difficult Times in Life – Brendon Burchard In this episode of The Charged Life, high performance coach and #1 New York Times bestselling self-help author Brendon Burchard shares ideas for how to deal with difficult times in our lives. ——————– SUMMARY: ——————– 1. Set Small, Simple Daily Goals. When times are difficult, it’s easy to feel we’ve lost all personal power. So, a simple way to insert agency and progress in our lives is to set three small goals every day and work to achieve them. These can be as simple as taking a shower, going for a walk, or calling a friend. It’s not about taking over the world, it’s about directing just a tiny bit of our day until we can find our footing again. 2. Keep Perspective. Draw some strength from the truth that there have been positive, good, happy times in life and that those moments and memories can return and are with you. And remember that part of keeping perspective is realizing you are not on an island alone – there are people out there who can help you through this. Finally, remember, you are the miracle – the fact that you can choose your attention and breath and choices each day is a profound blessing. Not all is lost or negative – there is always hope and you can make new choices. 3. Ask, “What should I be learning here?” When times are tough, we often feel that we can’t understand or handle things, that we lack competence or capability. So, to shore up those feelings, be strategic and ask, “What could I learn now to better handle this stage of my life?” Develop a learning curriculum for yourself and start studying things that can help or advance your life. 4. Be Your Best Self Despite the Difficulties. When I had a brain injury, I couldn’t control my emotions and actions for a while. I felt out of control. All I could do is set the intention to be my best. I forced myself to ask, “How would my best self interact with this situation? How would I view this, go through this, support others, and grow despite it all?” Sometimes, a simple and positive intention can expand our consciousness and connection with life (and ourselves). 5. Keep Gratitude Alive. This is the time to get grateful for the choices and blessings you do have, for the people you have supporting you, for who you are and who you can become. The surest route from suffering begins at the path of gratitude. ——————– ABOUT BRENDON ——————– Brendon Burchard is one of the most followed personal development trainers of our time, and he is in the Top 100 Most Followed Public Figures on Facebook. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, his books include The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket. A car accident at the age of 19 inspired Brendon to turn his life around and follow […]
Tim Harford: Trial, error and the God complex Economics writer Tim Harford studies complex systems — and finds a surprising link among the successful ones: they were built through trial and error. In this sparkling talk, he asks us to embrace our randomness and start making better mistakes.
Living from your Soul | Chelsea Donelon What if everything you know changed in an instant? Chelsea shares her incredible, inspiring and humbling experience of coming back from losing everything – and embracing the uncertainty that we all face every second of every day. As a fresh graduate Chelsea Donelon is in the midst of an uncertain time in life. In May she finished her undergraduate degree in Politics and International Relations at Royal Holloway, University of London to begin pursuing a career in human rights and international development. She has faced uncertainty before. Growing up as a competitive ski racer with dreams of the Olympics, she suddenly had to re-evaluate life when a car crash left her paralyzed. What’s more that same car crash tragically killed her mother, grandmother, and grandfather forcing her to realize the uncertainty of life itself. She hasn’t let this tragedy or her spinal cord injury hold her back however. Shortly after the accident she learned to walk part-time using a brace that allowed her to use her core to compensate for her paralyzed legs. After, she not only returned to high school but joined the swim team forcing the establishment of a para-division for competition. In her pursuit of becoming a “renaissance woman” she has worked during her degree in a vast range of areas including MRI research of children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, coordinating ticket sales at the Edmonton Folk Music Festival, and interning with a Vice-President at RBC Dominion Securities. She has also volunteered on committees of groups like Amnesty International, Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority, and Royal Holloway Students Union.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
- The 10 Highest-Earning Golfers Of All TimeApril 24, 2017
- LeBron James Doesn’t Want Endorsement Deals From Public Companies… And It’s A BRILLIANT Business MoveApril 24, 2017
- Bill and Melinda Gates receive Légion d’Honneur medalsApril 24, 2017
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating Elon MuskApril 24, 2017
- A wealth management veteran explains why understanding emotions is key to investingApril 23, 2017
- 15 habits of self-made millionaires, from a man who spent 5 years studying rich peopleApril 23, 2017
- Happiness expert shares the one key both philosophers and scientists agree is necessary to be happyApril 23, 2017
- Billionaire Larry Ellison teamed up with Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa to open a hotel where rooms start at $1,100 a nightApril 23, 2017
- 2 major new polls show Trump will conclude his first 100 days as the least popular president in modern historyApril 23, 2017
- Inside the 7 Most Luxurious Suites at SeaApril 23, 2017
- 10 Trips to Take Before It’s Too LateApril 23, 2017
- Christie’s Beverly Hills Flagship Features Exhibition Worth Around $500 MillionApril 23, 2017
- Is Amsterdam the World’s New Culinary Capital?April 23, 2017
- Four Seasons Is Building Magical Homes at Disney World—Here’s an Inside LookApril 23, 2017
- Six Visionary Electric Vehicles Designed with Earth Day in MindApril 23, 2017
- Can This Luxurious Nile Cruise Ship Revive Egypt’s Tourism Industry?April 23, 2017
- 10 Hybrid Superyachts for Earth DayApril 23, 2017
- Oil Falls Below $50 as Surging U.S. Output Undermines OPEC CutsApril 23, 2017
- I Make My Employees Go Tech-Free When They Take Time OffApril 23, 2017
- World’s Big Economies Cast An Uneasy Eye On U.S.April 23, 2017
- Look How Far Food Prices Have Fallen In CanadaApril 22, 2017
- Mysterious Bitcoin Founder Possibly Worth Over $1 BillionApril 22, 2017
- How Can Retail Be Dead When Zara Owner Replaces Jeff Bezos as the World’s Second Richest Man?April 22, 2017
- Many investors may be overexposed to US stocks. Here’s why it may make sense to look abroadApril 21, 2017
- BLACKSTONE COO: We’re the solution to America’s retirement crisisApril 21, 2017
- Foreign workers in rich nations are sending less money home — and it’s hurting poor economiesApril 21, 2017
- BAML: The ‘$1 trillion flow that conquers all’ explains everything happening in marketsApril 21, 2017
- Wal-Mart E-Commerce CEO Gets $244 Million in Pay After Jet DealApril 21, 2017
- How A Family Of Four Making $500K Annually Ends Up With Nearly No Savings At The End Of The YearApril 21, 2017
- Secretary Of State Rex Tillerson Paid Millions As CEO of Exxon MobilApril 21, 2017
- United’s CEO May Be Getting A $13 Million Bonus, But Recent Overbooking Scandal Might Cost Him $500,000 Of ThatApril 21, 2017
- Bill Gates forbid his kids from having cell phones until age 14April 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics