Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
One of the biggest roadblocks to success is the fear of failure. Fear of failure is worse than failure itself because it condemns you to a life of un
Find out what you can learn from failing that makes business success that much easier.
How to Start a Dream (even when you’re scared) In this episode of The Charged Life, high performance coach and #1 New York Times bestselling self-help author Brendon Burchard shares how to start a dream that scares you. ——————– SUMMARY: ——————– People aren’t afraid of starting a dream. They’re afraid of change. Here’s how to get real with ourselves and begin our greatest dreams with boldness: 1. Be honest. 2. Get focused. 3. Create a learning map. 4. Start with three actions per day. ——————– ABOUT BRENDON ——————– Brendon Burchard is one of the most followed personal development trainers of our time, and he is in the Top 100 Most Followed Public Figures on Facebook. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, his books include The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket. A car accident at the age of 19 inspired Brendon to turn his life around and follow his dreams to be a writer and trainer. After failing at first – he went bankrupt trying but didnt give up – he became a multimillionaire by the age of 32. Since then, Brendon has dedicated his life to helping others find their charge and share their voice with the world. Brendon’s posts now reach more than 10,000,000 people per week worldwide. He is the star and executive producer of the #1 self-help show on Youtube, and his podcast, The Charged Life, debuted at #1 on iTunes across all categories in multiple countries. His seminars include High Performance Academy, the legendary personal development program for achievers, and Experts Academy, the world’s most comprehensive marketing training for authors, speakers, coaches, and online thought leaders. For these works, Larry King named Brendon “one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world” and SUCCESS Magazine named him in their Top 25 Most Influential.
Dealing with Difficult Times in Life – Brendon Burchard In this episode of The Charged Life, high performance coach and #1 New York Times bestselling self-help author Brendon Burchard shares ideas for how to deal with difficult times in our lives. ——————– SUMMARY: ——————– 1. Set Small, Simple Daily Goals. When times are difficult, it’s easy to feel we’ve lost all personal power. So, a simple way to insert agency and progress in our lives is to set three small goals every day and work to achieve them. These can be as simple as taking a shower, going for a walk, or calling a friend. It’s not about taking over the world, it’s about directing just a tiny bit of our day until we can find our footing again. 2. Keep Perspective. Draw some strength from the truth that there have been positive, good, happy times in life and that those moments and memories can return and are with you. And remember that part of keeping perspective is realizing you are not on an island alone – there are people out there who can help you through this. Finally, remember, you are the miracle – the fact that you can choose your attention and breath and choices each day is a profound blessing. Not all is lost or negative – there is always hope and you can make new choices. 3. Ask, “What should I be learning here?” When times are tough, we often feel that we can’t understand or handle things, that we lack competence or capability. So, to shore up those feelings, be strategic and ask, “What could I learn now to better handle this stage of my life?” Develop a learning curriculum for yourself and start studying things that can help or advance your life. 4. Be Your Best Self Despite the Difficulties. When I had a brain injury, I couldn’t control my emotions and actions for a while. I felt out of control. All I could do is set the intention to be my best. I forced myself to ask, “How would my best self interact with this situation? How would I view this, go through this, support others, and grow despite it all?” Sometimes, a simple and positive intention can expand our consciousness and connection with life (and ourselves). 5. Keep Gratitude Alive. This is the time to get grateful for the choices and blessings you do have, for the people you have supporting you, for who you are and who you can become. The surest route from suffering begins at the path of gratitude. ——————– ABOUT BRENDON ——————– Brendon Burchard is one of the most followed personal development trainers of our time, and he is in the Top 100 Most Followed Public Figures on Facebook. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, his books include The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket. A car accident at the age of 19 inspired Brendon to turn his life around and follow […]
Tim Harford: Trial, error and the God complex Economics writer Tim Harford studies complex systems — and finds a surprising link among the successful ones: they were built through trial and error. In this sparkling talk, he asks us to embrace our randomness and start making better mistakes.
Expect Problems as We Explore Possibilities | Mark Pollock In this talk, Mark shares his remarkable journey while exploring the frontiers of spinal cord injury recovery. He is the world’s leading test pilot of Esko Robotic Legs. Unbroken by blindness in 1998, Mark went on to compete in ultra endurance races across deserts, mountains, and the polar ice caps including being the first blind person to race to the South Pole.
Elizabeth Gilbert: Success, failure and the drive to keep creating Elizabeth Gilbert was once an “unpublished diner waitress,” devastated by rejection letters. And yet, in the wake of the success of ‘Eat, Pray, Love,’ she found herself identifying strongly with her former self. With beautiful insight, Gilbert reflects on why success can be as disorienting as failure and offers a simple — though hard — way to carry on, regardless of outcomes.
How to Deal with Disappointment Quotables: “Everything that has made humanity great came from setting high standards and having high visions for ourselves. There is nothing wrong with expecting a lot of ourselves. Having a learning mindset prevents you from being disappointed.” – @BrendonBurchard This is Brendon filmed in a single take and unscripted, just ranting about life and high performance without notes or a prompter. Brendon Burchard is a #1 New York Times bestselling author whose books include THE CHARGE, THE MILLIONAIRE MESSENGER, and LIFE’S GOLDEN TICKET. Larry King named him “one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world.”
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The ‘blackmail’ allegations in the £132 million Candy brothers lawsuit could not be weirderMarch 1, 2017
- Warren Buffett’s reason for investing in Apple should be music to Tim Cook’s earsMarch 1, 2017
- Trump’s win is making Oprah reconsider whether she could be presidentMarch 1, 2017
- It costs about $200,000 an hour to operate Air Force One — here’s why it’s so expensiveMarch 1, 2017
- Trump says 94 million Americans are out of the labor force — that’s true if you include teens and grandmaMarch 1, 2017
- Trump goes presidential in first major address to Congress: ‘The time for small thinking is over’March 1, 2017
- $120M in counterfeit designer cosmetics seized in China – NaturalNews.comMarch 1, 2017
- Why the Ultra-Wealthy Will Flock to London Even as Brexit BitesMarch 1, 2017
- Cuban cigar sales rise, defying flat luxury goods marketMarch 1, 2017
- Vietnam bank tycoon, former executives face trial over $66 mln losses – VnExpress InternationalMarch 1, 2017
- Billionaire Philip Green Agrees To Pay $450 Million To BHS Pension FundMarch 1, 2017
- The Aquila Villa is Thailand’s New Dream GetawayMarch 1, 2017
- For Sale: the World’s First Flying CarMarch 1, 2017
- The Macallan Releases a New Scotch Destined to Be Collected and CovetedMarch 1, 2017
- The World’s Most Expensive Taco Is a $25,000 DelightMarch 1, 2017
- Oceanco Reveals 120-Meter Superyacht AmaraMarch 1, 2017
- The American Dream has moved to Canada – Macleans.caMarch 1, 2017
- 7 Failures That Helped Richard Branson Become a MultibillionaireFebruary 28, 2017
- A Delivery Man Just Became One of the Richest People in ChinaFebruary 28, 2017
- Number of super-rich set to rise by 43pc in the next decadeFebruary 28, 2017
- As A Place To Invest, Canada’s Been Kicking Butt For 117 YearsFebruary 28, 2017
- Canadian Inflation Jumps As Carbon Taxes Come Into ForceFebruary 28, 2017
- World’s Rich Are In A Great Migration And Canada A Top DestinationFebruary 28, 2017
- Billionaire investor Wilbur Ross confirmed as Trump’s secretary of commerceFebruary 28, 2017
- UK’s ultra-rich set to grow by a third in 10 years – BBC NewsFebruary 28, 2017
- Anthony Bourdain’s 1 Rule for Workplace HappinessFebruary 28, 2017
- Psychology Says This Is the Top Contributor to Happiness (It’s Not What You Think)February 28, 2017
- 9 Traps You Fall Into That Limit Your HappinessFebruary 28, 2017
- The World Happiness Summit: Making Happiness a ChoiceFebruary 28, 2017
- How to Redesign Your Life for Success and HappinessFebruary 28, 2017
- Retirement Spending Strategies to Maximize HappinessFebruary 28, 2017
- Tiffany Trump ‘soon to be within’ the Trump family business, Donald Trump Jr. saysFebruary 28, 2017
- 5 Oscar-Worthy Dress Watches for Your Next Black-Tie GalaFebruary 28, 2017
- The Robb Report Man’s Guide to SpasFebruary 28, 2017
- Three of Milan’s Most Essential Men’s Bespoke TailorsFebruary 28, 2017
- Rock Stars Sammy Hagar and Adam Levine Launch the First Tequila and Mezcal BlendFebruary 28, 2017
- This 1934 Alfa Romeo Racer Placed First in Price at the RM Sotheby’s Paris SaleFebruary 28, 2017
- 10 Speakers that Cost More than a FerrariFebruary 28, 2017
- Phil Mickelson Has Made An Absolutely Ridiculous Amount Of Money During His Golf CareerFebruary 28, 2017
- Andrey Melnichenko’s Giant $400M Yacht Impounded By Gibraltar Port AuthorityFebruary 28, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics