Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Dangerously Rich Billionaire Lifestyle
Inside luxury wine cellars Private wine rooms not only provide optimal climate for storing precious bottles but they can become focal points of luxury home interiors and wine tasting venues.
Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass? It’s not a demo, more of a philosophical argument: Why did Sergey Brin and his team at Google want to build an eye-mounted camera/computer, codenamed Glass? Onstage at TED2013, Brin calls for a new way of seeing our relationship with our mobile computers — not hunched over a screen but meeting the world heads-up. Sergey Brin is half of the team that founded Google. Now he’s leading the development of special projects like Google Glass. WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM? Sergey Brin and Larry Page met in grad school at Stanford in the mid-’90s, and in 1996 started working on a search technology based around a new idea: that relevant results come from context. Their technology analyzed the number of times a given website was linked to by other sites — assuming that the more links, the more relevant the site — and ranked sites accordingly. Despite being a late entrant to the search game, it now rules the web. Brin and Page’s innovation-friendly office culture has spun out lucrative new products including AdSense/AdWords, Google News, Google Maps, Google Earth, and Gmail, as well as the Android mobile operating system. Now, led by Brin, Google is pursuing problems beyond the page, like the driverless car and the digital eyewear known as Google Glass .
Monaco – Monte-Carlo – The Luxury Industry – Fashion – Most Luxurious Place On Earth Most people would think that Monte Carlo is the same as Monaco. In fact, although a very small state, Monaco is divided into five districts: Monte-Carlo, La Condamine, Monaco-Ville, Fontvieille, Moneghetti. The reason why Monte Carlo is the most popular one is that it is the touristic center, with the famous Casino and all the luxury hotels. Monaco is the second-smallest independent state in the world and at the same time the world’s most densely populated country; residents of Monaco represent 108 nations. So, what makes Monaco the ideal place to live and invest? Location: Monaco is privileged by: A special setting and a mild climate make it a fairy-tale place joining mountain and sea. It is said that in Monaco 300 days a year are bright and sunny. A strategic location, with easy access to major cities. Attractive fiscal system: Monaco’s fiscal system is characterized by the total absence of direct individual taxation. There are few exceptions mainly concerning residence issues. Economy: based on a policy of investment, development and innovation. Main areas of activity: Tourism — high quality services Trade and commerce Services — banking, shipping, insurance, real-estate, consulting, trucking, law firms. The banking sector is highly perfected, ready to answer every need Industry — main fields: chemicals, plastics, pharmaceuticals, cosmetology, electronic material, textiles , printing. Future-oriented, innovative technologies: high technology fields, biotechnology and environmental industries. Tourism and commerce represent 40% of the annual turnover. Industry is 8%. Services — banking 18%, shipping 4%. Transportation: Monaco is served by main routes and railroads and has several harbors. Health: Monaco has a first-class health infrastructure — ten pharmaceutical laboratories, the renowned Princess Grace Hospital, Hemodialysis and Cardio-Thoracic centers. Education: The educational program is similar to the French one, the differences being that children begin learning English in Elementary school and are introduced to the traditional language and history of Monaco. The diplomas obtained are the same as in France. Lifestyle: Safety: Monaco is said to be one of the safest locations. The system of safety maintaining is very well organized. There is one policeman for every 100 residents, but their discrete presence is hardly felt. There is also a video surveillance system spanning the entire surface area of the Principality, including hotels and gambling establishments. All access in and out can be blocked in a matter of minutes. There are strict regulations for anything detrimental to the harmonious atmosphere such as prohibition of indecent clothing, begging. The rate of delinquency is very low, as the court system is very strict and always gives maximum sentences. The “art de vivre” Monegasque: centuries-old tradition links to modernism; people here have preserved unspoiled the color and taste of a long-ago inherited art of living characterized by courtesy and discretion. Culture: Personalities such as Picasso, Puccini, Matisse, and Berlioz confer Monaco the fame of a center of high cultural importance. The Monte Carlo Philharmonic came into being in […]
2013 Lexus LS Luxury Vehicle The 2013 Lexus LS is what happens when conservative tries to find its edge. Lexus‘ refreshed LS remains the docile, full-size executive car it’s always been but it has been enhanced with a veneer of aggression. How does this edgier 2013 LS fare?
Best of 2012: World’s Most Expensive Stereo, $1M Dec. 21, 2012 (Bloomberg) — Mark Rosen, a Manhattan lawyer, is the proud owner of Goldmund Epilogue Signature Audio System. At $1 million, it is considered the most expensive and coveted home stereo system in the world. (Source: Bloomberg)
Aston Martin Vanquish: Worth it Though the 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish will run you $280,000, its speed, handling and refinement make it totally worth it.
Ford CEO on Lincoln rebirth Alan Mullaly says that Lincoln MKZ is only the beginning of the rebirth of the 90 year old car brand.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The World’s Most Extravagant Afternoon Tea ServicesMarch 30, 2017
- Canada billionaire makes history with $75m donation – BBC NewsMarch 30, 2017
- Donating makes you happy if you are giving freely and know where the money’s goingMarch 30, 2017
- Russian Billionaires, Including Several Tied To Putin, Are Up $104 Billion In The Last YearMarch 29, 2017
- The terrible moments these spoiled kids came face-to-face with the real worldMarch 29, 2017
- A massive shift in the world population, captured in one animated graphicMarch 29, 2017
- Americans are now utterly intolerant of ever being told they’re wrong about almost anythingMarch 29, 2017
- This is America’s least financially literate stateMarch 29, 2017
- Why this financial adviser thinks you should keep piles of cash handyMarch 29, 2017
- The Strongest Indicator Of Success And 3 Ways To Develop ItMarch 29, 2017
- Why Apple Investors Aren’t Sweating The Samsung Galaxy S8March 29, 2017
- Introducing The Forbes American Dream Index To Gauge Middle-Class ProsperityMarch 29, 2017
- Ivanka Trump will take unpaid White House roleMarch 29, 2017
- Lululemon shares crater as first quarter gets off to a shaky startMarch 29, 2017
- U.S. oil export surge steals more OPEC shareMarch 29, 2017
- Honing this undervalued skill could set you apart from your competition at workMarch 29, 2017
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is now the second richest man in the world (AMZN) | 03/29/17 | Markets InsiderMarch 29, 2017
- Warren Buffett predicted the biggest changes sweeping the media industry 27 years agoMarch 29, 2017
- The world’s largest fund manager just sent a message to investors everywhereMarch 29, 2017
- The data geeks are taking over Wall StreetMarch 29, 2017
- How to lose friends and ‘exfoliate’ people — Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is caught between 2 worlds, and his friends are cutting tiesMarch 29, 2017
- Investors like hedge funds with powerful-sounding names, even if they fail to deliverMarch 29, 2017
- Why waking up at 5 AM every day just makes senseMarch 29, 2017
- Why this self-made millionaire carries a waiter’s pad and says you should tooMarch 29, 2017
- Santoli: Here’s why BlackRock is throwing in the towel on human stock pickingMarch 29, 2017
- Say hello to your new retirement haven. Hint: It’s not Florida.March 29, 2017
- Feadship Launches 35-Meter Superyacht LetaniMarch 29, 2017
- The World’s Largest Passenger-Jet Window Is Being Developed for the BBJMarch 29, 2017
- This Is How Much You Need To Make To Be In The Top 1% Of Each StateMarch 29, 2017
- Wang Wei Is Now The Third-Richest Man In China. Wait, Who?March 29, 2017
- A Billionaire Irish Mob Boss Reportedly Bought A Commercial Cargo Ship For His Drug SuppliesMarch 29, 2017
- How Tyler Perry Turned An Abusive Childhood Into A $600 Million Personal FortuneMarch 29, 2017
- From Slave To Millionaire Land Owner: The Biddy Mason StoryMarch 29, 2017
- Huge 706-Carat Diamond Unearthed In Sierra LeoneMarch 29, 2017
- These 8 Billionaires Had A Very Good 2016March 29, 2017
- DeMarcus Ware Turned Down $9 Million To RetireMarch 29, 2017
- Lamborghini Unveils Its First 4-Door Crossover SUV Since The 80s, The UrusMarch 29, 2017
- Liang Xinjun, Billionaire Co-Founder Of China Investment Firm Fosun, Departs As CEOMarch 29, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics