Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Dangerously Rich Billionaire Lifestyle
Inside luxury wine cellars Private wine rooms not only provide optimal climate for storing precious bottles but they can become focal points of luxury home interiors and wine tasting venues.
Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass? It’s not a demo, more of a philosophical argument: Why did Sergey Brin and his team at Google want to build an eye-mounted camera/computer, codenamed Glass? Onstage at TED2013, Brin calls for a new way of seeing our relationship with our mobile computers — not hunched over a screen but meeting the world heads-up. Sergey Brin is half of the team that founded Google. Now he’s leading the development of special projects like Google Glass. WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM? Sergey Brin and Larry Page met in grad school at Stanford in the mid-’90s, and in 1996 started working on a search technology based around a new idea: that relevant results come from context. Their technology analyzed the number of times a given website was linked to by other sites — assuming that the more links, the more relevant the site — and ranked sites accordingly. Despite being a late entrant to the search game, it now rules the web. Brin and Page’s innovation-friendly office culture has spun out lucrative new products including AdSense/AdWords, Google News, Google Maps, Google Earth, and Gmail, as well as the Android mobile operating system. Now, led by Brin, Google is pursuing problems beyond the page, like the driverless car and the digital eyewear known as Google Glass .
Monaco – Monte-Carlo – The Luxury Industry – Fashion – Most Luxurious Place On Earth Most people would think that Monte Carlo is the same as Monaco. In fact, although a very small state, Monaco is divided into five districts: Monte-Carlo, La Condamine, Monaco-Ville, Fontvieille, Moneghetti. The reason why Monte Carlo is the most popular one is that it is the touristic center, with the famous Casino and all the luxury hotels. Monaco is the second-smallest independent state in the world and at the same time the world’s most densely populated country; residents of Monaco represent 108 nations. So, what makes Monaco the ideal place to live and invest? Location: Monaco is privileged by: A special setting and a mild climate make it a fairy-tale place joining mountain and sea. It is said that in Monaco 300 days a year are bright and sunny. A strategic location, with easy access to major cities. Attractive fiscal system: Monaco’s fiscal system is characterized by the total absence of direct individual taxation. There are few exceptions mainly concerning residence issues. Economy: based on a policy of investment, development and innovation. Main areas of activity: Tourism — high quality services Trade and commerce Services — banking, shipping, insurance, real-estate, consulting, trucking, law firms. The banking sector is highly perfected, ready to answer every need Industry — main fields: chemicals, plastics, pharmaceuticals, cosmetology, electronic material, textiles , printing. Future-oriented, innovative technologies: high technology fields, biotechnology and environmental industries. Tourism and commerce represent 40% of the annual turnover. Industry is 8%. Services — banking 18%, shipping 4%. Transportation: Monaco is served by main routes and railroads and has several harbors. Health: Monaco has a first-class health infrastructure — ten pharmaceutical laboratories, the renowned Princess Grace Hospital, Hemodialysis and Cardio-Thoracic centers. Education: The educational program is similar to the French one, the differences being that children begin learning English in Elementary school and are introduced to the traditional language and history of Monaco. The diplomas obtained are the same as in France. Lifestyle: Safety: Monaco is said to be one of the safest locations. The system of safety maintaining is very well organized. There is one policeman for every 100 residents, but their discrete presence is hardly felt. There is also a video surveillance system spanning the entire surface area of the Principality, including hotels and gambling establishments. All access in and out can be blocked in a matter of minutes. There are strict regulations for anything detrimental to the harmonious atmosphere such as prohibition of indecent clothing, begging. The rate of delinquency is very low, as the court system is very strict and always gives maximum sentences. The “art de vivre” Monegasque: centuries-old tradition links to modernism; people here have preserved unspoiled the color and taste of a long-ago inherited art of living characterized by courtesy and discretion. Culture: Personalities such as Picasso, Puccini, Matisse, and Berlioz confer Monaco the fame of a center of high cultural importance. The Monte Carlo Philharmonic came into being in […]
2013 Lexus LS Luxury Vehicle The 2013 Lexus LS is what happens when conservative tries to find its edge. Lexus‘ refreshed LS remains the docile, full-size executive car it’s always been but it has been enhanced with a veneer of aggression. How does this edgier 2013 LS fare?
Best of 2012: World’s Most Expensive Stereo, $1M Dec. 21, 2012 (Bloomberg) — Mark Rosen, a Manhattan lawyer, is the proud owner of Goldmund Epilogue Signature Audio System. At $1 million, it is considered the most expensive and coveted home stereo system in the world. (Source: Bloomberg)
Aston Martin Vanquish: Worth it Though the 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish will run you $280,000, its speed, handling and refinement make it totally worth it.
Ford CEO on Lincoln rebirth Alan Mullaly says that Lincoln MKZ is only the beginning of the rebirth of the 90 year old car brand.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Warren Buffett Becomes World’s Second Richest Person After Nearly $8 Billion Surge In His Fortune Since Election DayDecember 9, 2016
- Stay on Your OWN Path – Kerry Washington (@kerrywashington) – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Naveen Jain’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Follow Your PASSION – Pep Guardiola – #Entspresso – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Bradley Cooper’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Multitask, According to a MIT NeuroscientistDecember 9, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Servants Are Better in LeadershipDecember 9, 2016
- The $2.6 million Bugatti Chiron is like no other car in the worldDecember 9, 2016
- Wall Street opens higher on gains in health stocksDecember 9, 2016
- U.S. wholesale inventories fall in OctoberDecember 9, 2016
- Here’s the presentation David Einhorn just gave to a room of elite hedge fund managersDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- Combine Long-Term Care With Life Insurance? Do the Numbers FirstDecember 9, 2016
- ‘Evidence not politics’: Committee recommends ending Ottawa veto on pipelinesDecember 9, 2016
- The US is $19.9 trillion in debt — here are the countries we owe the mostDecember 9, 2016
- A financial planner reveals an important money lesson young people can learn from the richDecember 9, 2016
- ‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ author Tim Ferriss reveals 2 common principles he’s found in successful peopleDecember 9, 2016
- Q&A: GoFundMe CEO Rob Solomon on the Fort Mac Fires and the future of online givingDecember 9, 2016
- Government workers keep getting richer off money taken from the rest of usDecember 9, 2016
- Americans’ odds of earnings more than their parents have plungedDecember 9, 2016
- Robert Shiller on the market rally: ‘Trump does magic’December 9, 2016
- Markets are on a ‘sugar high,’ billionaire hedge fund manager Marc Lasry saysDecember 9, 2016
- This Is How Billionaires Do Their Christmas ShoppingDecember 9, 2016
- Billionaire Rinehart Cleared to Buy Iconic Aussie Cattle CompanyDecember 9, 2016
- Carlos Slim Invests $750 Million More in Telekom AustriaDecember 9, 2016
- Australia’s Luxury Car Market Has Hit A Record High — What’s Behind It?December 9, 2016
- Sports Direct tycoon Mike Ashley buys a £40m JET despite plummeting profitsDecember 9, 2016
- The rise of the ‘Social CEO’December 8, 2016
- 15 of the Most Beautiful Places in Canada | Cosmopolitan – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- How To Accumulate Real Wealth | CNBC – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- 5 More Reasons Why Most People Don’t Become Wealthy | Brian Tracy – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- PepsiCo CEO: I Write Letters to Parents of My Executives – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- The David Rubenstein Show: Bill Gates – YouTubeDecember 8, 2016
- China is about to hit Macau hard, and casino stocks are getting spankedDecember 8, 2016
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics