Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, CEO, Choices, Collaboration, College, Conation, Confidence, Consequences, Courage, Creativity, Creativity and Business, Culture, Education, Ego, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Failure, Family, Family Business, Family Values, Fear, Game Changers, Goals, Hope, Human Capital, Humanity, Ideas, Imagination, Innovation, Inspiration, Leadership, Learning, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Mentoring, Mission, Motivation, Movement, Personality Types, Philosophy, Planning, Power, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Problems, Process, Productivity, Purpose, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Significance, Starting a Business, Stewardship, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Willpower, Winning, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Make your own opportunities – George Bernard Shaw
/ Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Standards, Character, Choices, Communication, Communication, Consequences, Crisis, Culture, Discipline, Ego, Ethics, Family, Family Values, Friendship, Goals, Habits, Human Capital, Ideas, Importance of Language, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Negotiation, Pain, Parenting, Personality Types, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Problems, Quotes, Regrets, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Social Capital, Social Networks, Strategic Planning, Team, Values, Well Being, Wisdom
/ Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, CEO, Character, Choices, Coaching, Collaboration, Communication, Communication, Conversation, Culture, Education, Ego, Emotions, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Ethics, Family, Family Business, Family Business Dynamics, Family Meetings, Family Values, Friendship, Game Changers, Governance, Human Resources, Importance of Language, Inspiration, Leadership, Management, Mentoring, Mind Body, Motivation, Non family members, Parenting, Philosophy, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Self Awareness, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Talent Management, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Wisdom
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Character, Ego, Game Changers, Human Capital, Importance of Language, Inspiration, Leadership, Motivation, Personality Types, Philosophy, Quotes, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Well Being, Wisdom
/ Achievement, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Values, CEO, Change, Choices, Communication, Confidence, Consequences, Conversation, Courage, Culture, Ego, Entrepreneur, Family Business Dynamics, Game Changers, Goals, Governance, Human Capital, Human Resources, Ideas, Importance of Language, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Power of Intention, Starting a Business, Stories, Strategic Planning, Values
Change the World by Changing the Conversations at the Water Cooler: Heather Evans Heather Evans is a business professional for a Fortune 500 company. Technically, she’s a change agent, which she admits is an awesome job, even if most people don’t really know what a “change agent” is.
What is maturity?
/ Business Values, CEO, Choices, Discipline, Ego, Entrepreneur, Failure, Happiness, Human Capital, Importance of Language, Leadership, Legacy Resources, Planning, Preserverance, Process, Productivity, Psychology Resources, Success, The Secret
In his typically candid style, Richard St. John reminds us that success is not a one-way street, but a constant journey. He uses the story of his business’ rise and fall to illustrate a valuable lesson — when we stop trying, we fail. A self-described average guy who found success doing what he loved, Richard St. John spent more than a decade researching the lessons of success — and distilling them into 8 words, 3 minutes and one successful book. Why you should listen to him: Richard St. John was on his way to the TED conference when a girl on the plane asked him, “What really leads to success?” Even though he had achieved some success, he couldn’t explain how he did it. So he spent the next ten years researching success and asking over 500 extraordinarily successful people in many fields what helped them succeed. After analyzing, sorting, and correlating millions of words of research, and building one of the most organized databases on the subject of success, he discovered The 8 Traits Successful People Have in Common and wrote the bestseller 8 To Be Great. In his books and talks, he shares a wealth of wisdom from the world’s most successful people — knowledge that can help others succeed in their own way, whether it’s escaping poverty, building a business, raising a family, or changing the world. “It’s so great. It’s such a boost of confidence. This book really gives you a lot of self-esteem about who you are, and that you really can be somebody.” Thomas Fischer, Habitat for Humanity
/ Anthony Robbins, Beliefs, Biography, Character, Choices, College, Communication, Compassion, Confidence, Consequences, Crisis, Discipline, Ego, Failure, Family, Family Values, Fear, Forgiveness, Friendship, Goals, Habits, Happiness, Health Resources, Inspiration, Listening, Love, Marriage, Money, Money Values, Motivation, Passion, Philosophy, Play, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Psychology of Money, Psychology Resources, Relationship Resources, Self Esteem, Stories, Success, Team, Unique Abilities, Values, Vocation, Work Life balance
The Story of Juaquin and Kim Imagine. You’ve beaten all the odds, you’re doing something most people can only dream about — you’re a professional basketball player at the top of your game. Then, suddenly, tragedy strikes as you suffer a crippling stroke mid-season leaving your sports career destroyed. How can you still feel like a winner in life even though you no longer play the game? What is a Breakthrough? A breakthrough is a moment in time when the impossible becomes possible. When something happens that shapes you, that moves you. Maybe you meet someone that inspires you. Maybe it’s a tool or a strategy that you learn. Maybe you finally get so fed up you won’t settle for the life that you have any more. It’s when something inside of you clicks and everything changes. You take massive action and you transform your life.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- A Billionaire’s Party Is a Lens on Wealth in the Trump Era | BusinessMirrorFebruary 20, 2017
- Snap Co-Founder Spiegel Inches Closer to $588 Million PaydayFebruary 20, 2017
- The 9 Traits That Define Great LeadershipFebruary 19, 2017
- 10 Effective Communication Habits of the Most Successful PeopleFebruary 19, 2017
- Getting In The Zone: 5 Strategies To Help You Keep Focus, Be Calm and Perform Under PressureFebruary 19, 2017
- How Great Leaders Pull and Push To SuccessFebruary 19, 2017
- Four Telltale Signs of a Disconnected OrganizationFebruary 19, 2017
- When Leaders Toss The ScriptFebruary 19, 2017
- Valentine’s Special: Better Halves Of The Best CEOs In The WorldFebruary 19, 2017
- Want to Be More Productive? Start By Scrapping Your To-Do ListFebruary 19, 2017
- Ten top RRSP questions answered – Macleans.caFebruary 19, 2017
- We know what women entrepreneurs need. So let’s get on with it. – Macleans.caFebruary 19, 2017
- Canadians Looking For Love Online Lost Millions To Scams In 2016February 19, 2017
- EU Approves Trade Deal With CanadaFebruary 19, 2017
- Business Council Urges Trudeau To Shield Canada From Trump’s AgendaFebruary 19, 2017
- We took a 1,000-horsepower electric luxury sedan for a spin on the streets of Silicon ValleyFebruary 19, 2017
- Meet the bankers working on a potential nearly $250 billion megamergerFebruary 19, 2017
- Americans have $12.58 trillion of debt — here’s what it looks likeFebruary 19, 2017
- Americans are facing a $50 billion headwind | 02/16/17 | Markets InsiderFebruary 19, 2017
- What is a smart kid in the age of the smart machine?February 19, 2017
- A Wall Street performance coach who’s consulted on Showtime’s ‘Billions’ says too many people have the same misconception about successFebruary 19, 2017
- RANKED: The 21 most expensive holiday destinations on the planetFebruary 19, 2017
- Here’s who is going to get rich from the Snap IPOFebruary 19, 2017
- China will suspend all coal imports from North Korea after Pyongyang’s missile testFebruary 19, 2017
- Trump is in the wrong place at the wrong time when it comes to the stock marketFebruary 19, 2017
- Trump isn’t adjusting well to life in the White House — he’s reportedly experiencing ‘cabin fever’February 19, 2017
- 4 Reasons Why Women Should Join a Coworking Space TodayFebruary 18, 2017
- (Social) Mission Accomplished: 6 Female Founders on Raising Capital With a Triple Bottom LineFebruary 18, 2017
- Warren Buffett’s 3 Top Pieces of Advice for EntrepreneursFebruary 18, 2017
- 4 Ways Parents Can Foster an Entrepreneurial Spirit in Their DaughtersFebruary 18, 2017
- 7 Ways Women Leaders Can Excel at Being Their Authentic SelvesFebruary 18, 2017
- New Study Finds the Global Gender Pay Gap Won’t Be Closed Until 2186February 18, 2017
- The One Thing This Entrepreneur Does Each Day to Stay ProductiveFebruary 18, 2017
- Female Entrepreneurship Is on the Rise (Infographic)February 18, 2017
- Heartland Entrepreneur: 1 Woman’s Journey to Global Startup SuccessFebruary 18, 2017
- For Those Women Looking to Get Into the C-Suite, This Unlikely Industry Is for YouFebruary 18, 2017
- Women Won’t Have Equal Numbers of Board Seats Until 2055, New Study FindsFebruary 18, 2017
- The Four Questions Every Entrepreneur Must Ask Themselves To Achieve Success in 2017February 18, 2017
- Despite Bias, Women Entrepreneurs Are an Enormous Economic ForceFebruary 18, 2017
- How Women Entrepreneurs Can Use Execution for Startup SuccessFebruary 18, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics