Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Passion and Discipline: Don Quixote’s Lessons for Leadership A retired professor of business, education, political science, sociology, and psychology – not to mention the author of six books of poetry – James G. March recently turned his attention to film. Nearly a decade after he last taught his landmark course Organizational Leadership at Stanford Graduate School of Business, March has translated part of it into the lecture-length film Passion and Discipline: Don Quixote’s Lessons for Leadership.
The Importance of Persistence: Dennis E. Murphree Mr. Murphree is principal of Murphree Venture Partners. He earned a B.A. degree in economics from SMU in 1969 and an M.B.A. from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1971. A former member of SMU’s Board of Trustees and Alumni Board, Mr. Murphree serves on the Dedman College Executive Board, and the SMU-in-Taos Executive Board.
Boost Your Productivity: The Chain Method by Peter Ireland Jerry Seinfeld’s Chains Productivity Secret Everyone has been talking about the chain method for building commitment and focus of late. It’s been attributed to Jerry Seinfeld but I have a recollection of reading about it somewhere long ago. In a nut shell, it works like this: Jerry [Seinfeld] said the way to be a better comic was to create better jokes and the way to create better jokes was to write every day. But his advice was better than that. He had a gem of a leverage technique he used on himself and you can use it to motivate yourself—even when you don’t feel like it. He revealed a unique calendar system he uses to pressure himself to write. Here’s how it works. He told me to get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step was to get a big red magic marker. He said for each day that I do my task of writing, I get to put a big red X over that day. “After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.” “Don’t break the chain,” he said again for emphasis. I can see this working for me. Here’s the source for the above quote. Now there’s at least one tool for using the chains method for staying on course. Chains.cc is an online motivational tool based on the “don’t break the chain” method that helps you stick to your good habits and break bad ones. Each day you complete a task you want to keep up, you mark it in your chains. The chain will grow longer with each day and soon your main motivation is to keep the chain from breaking. Your chains are shown visually with several great looking skins to choose from. To Learn More About Becoming a Tycoon, Click Here.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Values, CEO, Choices, Courage, Discipline, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Leadership, Management, Movement, Philosophy, Planning, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Problems, Process, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Self Awareness, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Willpower, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Do the hard jobs first – Dale Carnegie
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Standards, Business Values, Care, CEO, Character, Choices, Conation, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Family Values, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Resources, Ideas, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Parenting, Philosophy, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Service, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, The Secret, Trust, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Do the little jobs well – Dale Carnegie
/ Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Standards, Character, Choices, Communication, Communication, Consequences, Crisis, Culture, Discipline, Ego, Ethics, Family, Family Values, Friendship, Goals, Habits, Human Capital, Ideas, Importance of Language, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Negotiation, Pain, Parenting, Personality Types, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Problems, Quotes, Regrets, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Social Capital, Social Networks, Strategic Planning, Team, Values, Well Being, Wisdom
/ Achievement, Aging and Longevity, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Values, CEO, Change, Choices, Discipline, Dynasties, Entrepreneur, Evolution, Family Business, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Mind Body, Mission, Motivation, Motivational Resources, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Productivity, Purpose, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Significance, Starting a Business, Stewardship, Strategic Planning, Success, The Secret, Time Management, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Willpower, Wisdom, Work Life balance
If you love life, don’t waste time – Bruce Lee
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
- The 10 Highest-Earning Golfers Of All TimeApril 24, 2017
- LeBron James Doesn’t Want Endorsement Deals From Public Companies… And It’s A BRILLIANT Business MoveApril 24, 2017
- Bill and Melinda Gates receive Légion d’Honneur medalsApril 24, 2017
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating Elon MuskApril 24, 2017
- A wealth management veteran explains why understanding emotions is key to investingApril 23, 2017
- 15 habits of self-made millionaires, from a man who spent 5 years studying rich peopleApril 23, 2017
- Happiness expert shares the one key both philosophers and scientists agree is necessary to be happyApril 23, 2017
- Billionaire Larry Ellison teamed up with Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa to open a hotel where rooms start at $1,100 a nightApril 23, 2017
- 2 major new polls show Trump will conclude his first 100 days as the least popular president in modern historyApril 23, 2017
- Inside the 7 Most Luxurious Suites at SeaApril 23, 2017
- 10 Trips to Take Before It’s Too LateApril 23, 2017
- Christie’s Beverly Hills Flagship Features Exhibition Worth Around $500 MillionApril 23, 2017
- Is Amsterdam the World’s New Culinary Capital?April 23, 2017
- Four Seasons Is Building Magical Homes at Disney World—Here’s an Inside LookApril 23, 2017
- Six Visionary Electric Vehicles Designed with Earth Day in MindApril 23, 2017
- Can This Luxurious Nile Cruise Ship Revive Egypt’s Tourism Industry?April 23, 2017
- 10 Hybrid Superyachts for Earth DayApril 23, 2017
- Oil Falls Below $50 as Surging U.S. Output Undermines OPEC CutsApril 23, 2017
- I Make My Employees Go Tech-Free When They Take Time OffApril 23, 2017
- World’s Big Economies Cast An Uneasy Eye On U.S.April 23, 2017
- Look How Far Food Prices Have Fallen In CanadaApril 22, 2017
- Mysterious Bitcoin Founder Possibly Worth Over $1 BillionApril 22, 2017
- How Can Retail Be Dead When Zara Owner Replaces Jeff Bezos as the World’s Second Richest Man?April 22, 2017
- Many investors may be overexposed to US stocks. Here’s why it may make sense to look abroadApril 21, 2017
- BLACKSTONE COO: We’re the solution to America’s retirement crisisApril 21, 2017
- Foreign workers in rich nations are sending less money home — and it’s hurting poor economiesApril 21, 2017
- BAML: The ‘$1 trillion flow that conquers all’ explains everything happening in marketsApril 21, 2017
- Wal-Mart E-Commerce CEO Gets $244 Million in Pay After Jet DealApril 21, 2017
- How A Family Of Four Making $500K Annually Ends Up With Nearly No Savings At The End Of The YearApril 21, 2017
- Secretary Of State Rex Tillerson Paid Millions As CEO of Exxon MobilApril 21, 2017
- United’s CEO May Be Getting A $13 Million Bonus, But Recent Overbooking Scandal Might Cost Him $500,000 Of ThatApril 21, 2017
- Bill Gates forbid his kids from having cell phones until age 14April 20, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics