Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Passion and Discipline: Don Quixote’s Lessons for Leadership A retired professor of business, education, political science, sociology, and psychology – not to mention the author of six books of poetry – James G. March recently turned his attention to film. Nearly a decade after he last taught his landmark course Organizational Leadership at Stanford Graduate School of Business, March has translated part of it into the lecture-length film Passion and Discipline: Don Quixote’s Lessons for Leadership.
The Importance of Persistence: Dennis E. Murphree Mr. Murphree is principal of Murphree Venture Partners. He earned a B.A. degree in economics from SMU in 1969 and an M.B.A. from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1971. A former member of SMU’s Board of Trustees and Alumni Board, Mr. Murphree serves on the Dedman College Executive Board, and the SMU-in-Taos Executive Board.
Boost Your Productivity: The Chain Method by Peter Ireland Jerry Seinfeld’s Chains Productivity Secret Everyone has been talking about the chain method for building commitment and focus of late. It’s been attributed to Jerry Seinfeld but I have a recollection of reading about it somewhere long ago. In a nut shell, it works like this: Jerry [Seinfeld] said the way to be a better comic was to create better jokes and the way to create better jokes was to write every day. But his advice was better than that. He had a gem of a leverage technique he used on himself and you can use it to motivate yourself—even when you don’t feel like it. He revealed a unique calendar system he uses to pressure himself to write. Here’s how it works. He told me to get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step was to get a big red magic marker. He said for each day that I do my task of writing, I get to put a big red X over that day. “After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.” “Don’t break the chain,” he said again for emphasis. I can see this working for me. Here’s the source for the above quote. Now there’s at least one tool for using the chains method for staying on course. Chains.cc is an online motivational tool based on the “don’t break the chain” method that helps you stick to your good habits and break bad ones. Each day you complete a task you want to keep up, you mark it in your chains. The chain will grow longer with each day and soon your main motivation is to keep the chain from breaking. Your chains are shown visually with several great looking skins to choose from. To Learn More About Becoming a Tycoon, Click Here.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Values, CEO, Choices, Courage, Discipline, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Leadership, Management, Movement, Philosophy, Planning, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Problems, Process, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Self Awareness, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, The Secret, Time Management, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Willpower, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Do the hard jobs first – Dale Carnegie
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Standards, Business Values, Care, CEO, Character, Choices, Conation, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Family Values, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Resources, Ideas, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Parenting, Philosophy, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Service, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, The Secret, Trust, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Do the little jobs well – Dale Carnegie
/ Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Standards, Character, Choices, Communication, Communication, Consequences, Crisis, Culture, Discipline, Ego, Ethics, Family, Family Values, Friendship, Goals, Habits, Human Capital, Ideas, Importance of Language, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Negotiation, Pain, Parenting, Personality Types, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Problems, Quotes, Regrets, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Social Capital, Social Networks, Strategic Planning, Team, Values, Well Being, Wisdom
/ Achievement, Aging and Longevity, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Beliefs, Business Values, CEO, Change, Choices, Discipline, Dynasties, Entrepreneur, Evolution, Family Business, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Capital, Ideas, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Mind Body, Mission, Motivation, Motivational Resources, Movement, Passion, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Preserverance, Productivity, Purpose, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Significance, Starting a Business, Stewardship, Strategic Planning, Success, The Secret, Time Management, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Willpower, Wisdom, Work Life balance
If you love life, don’t waste time – Bruce Lee
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 5 Money Lessons Women Must LearnDecember 3, 2016
- All You Need to Know About Saving for EmergenciesDecember 3, 2016
- Dow 20,000: Stock Market Milestone Is Tantalizingly CloseDecember 3, 2016
- 23 Tax Deductions You Can’t Afford to OverlookDecember 3, 2016
- Five ways to hard-wire children for a lifetime of givingDecember 3, 2016
- Author David Bach on how Trump presidency impacts financial planningDecember 3, 2016
- Establishing Your Retirement NumberDecember 3, 2016
- 4 Different Ways to Think of RetirementDecember 3, 2016
- Some 6 million Americans are delinquent with auto loans and it’s going to get worseDecember 3, 2016
- 5 Ways To Delegate EffectivelyDecember 3, 2016
- Are Parents Helping Or Hurting Millennials In The Workplace?December 3, 2016
- Why Richard Branson, Jack Dorsey and other billionaires wake up at dawnDecember 3, 2016
- Canada Making Mistake With Reliance On Oil, Housing: Think TankDecember 3, 2016
- Canada’s Unemployment Rate Drops For The Wrong ReasonDecember 3, 2016
- Conor McGregor Demands To Own A Stake In UFCDecember 3, 2016
- Anheuser-Busch Sets Its Sights On Buying Coca-ColaDecember 3, 2016
- Kanye’s Insurance Policy May Save Him Over $30 MillionDecember 3, 2016
- From Factory Worker To Billionaire Supplier For NikeDecember 3, 2016
- Should Trump Ban Importing Oil from Saudi Arabia?December 3, 2016
- The Secret Service Considering Renting Out A Floor In Trump TowerDecember 3, 2016
- Man Inherits House, Finds $3.7 Million Worth Of Gold Stuffed InsideDecember 3, 2016
- Billionaire Wilbur Ross Named Commerce Secretary Under President-Elect TrumpDecember 3, 2016
- How Two Doctors Saved A Generation From Polio Then Forfeited BILLIONS In Royalties… For The Good Of HumanityDecember 3, 2016
- How Madonna Went From An Aspirating Dancer To World Wide Pop Star With An $800 Million FortuneDecember 3, 2016
- How An Irish Teenager Became A World-Wide Rock Star With A $700 Million FortuneDecember 3, 2016
- There’s A New, Youngest Self-Made Billionaire In The WorldDecember 3, 2016
- Rags To Multi-Billionaire Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Steps Down To Focus On Philanthropy And Social CausesDecember 3, 2016
- These Are The Highest-Paid Players In The NBADecember 3, 2016
- NO! The Founder Of Corona Did NOT Leave $200 Million To His VillageDecember 3, 2016
- 38 enterprise startups that will boom in 2017, according to VC investorsDecember 3, 2016
- Trump likely just infuriated China with the US’s first call to Taiwan since 1979December 3, 2016
- Healthcare spending in the US just did something that rarely happens outside a recessionDecember 3, 2016
- Americans, Not Mexicans, Should Worry About Trump, Slim SaysDecember 3, 2016
- Global Bonds Suffer Worst Monthly Meltdown as $1.7 Trillion LostDecember 3, 2016
- Electric Cars Could Take an OPEC-Sized Bite From Oil DemandDecember 3, 2016
- Since Trump’s Election, Mark Zuckerberg’s Net Worth Has Fallen $3.7 BillionDecember 3, 2016
- Self-made millionaire: This critical mindset shift helped me earn my first millionDecember 3, 2016
- Mark Cuban says that his best life hack is saying yes to email and no to meetingsDecember 3, 2016
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg calls on CEOs to make sure employees get enough sleepDecember 3, 2016
- How two 25-year-old college dropouts built a watch company that made $60 million this yearDecember 3, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics