Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Here are some practical tips on becoming more creative.
In rural Nigeria, Wolff Olins’s Ije Nwokorie witnessed creativity in unlikely placeswhich influences his outlook on business to this day.
Predicting the unexpected | Marshall Thurber Does a bumblebee know its purpose? Marshall Thurber, protege of Buckminster Fuller and W. Edwards Demming, suggests there is something bigger in front of us that we just don’t see. Today, thousands worldwide actively use ‘Thurber Techniques’ in their daily lives. Marshall Thurber has proven his methods as a successful attorney, real estate developer, inventor, author, and visionary. He strives every day to maintain his reputation for being powerfully effective, fun, memorable, and cutting edge. Marshall is an influencer whose knowledge deeply seeded the Burklyn Business School in Vermont. Founded in the late 1970s, it was designed to teach global principles of cooperation and the human potential movement learned from legendary futurist Dr. R. Buckminster Fuller. Polishing off his career learning curve, Marshall founded a highly successful real estate firm with two partners in California. He continues to practice what he teaches and on October 10, he will teach what he practices on TEDxMelbourne’s stage.
Invent your tomorrow. Five chances to make it happen | Caroline Seifert Caroline Seifert is one of the leading figures in industrial design. She has led the design of innovative telecommunications solutions. In an optimistic talk, she describes on how to invent your future! Caroline Seifert has been working in the telecommunication and internet industry for almost 30 years with a focus on change, disruption and future growth. As Senior Vice President Design at Deutsche Telekom she started in 2008 to build up Design and Customer Experience – focusing on context, simplicity and relevance. Today she leads a team of 26 different nationalities answering the question how to live in a digital world by developing concrete new products and services from connection to TV.
The Science of Improving Your Brain’s Creativity | Nick Skillicorn Nick spoke about the real definition of creativity, in which consists of ideas that have added values. Values could be in the form of help to someone or businesses or any kind of social help that can make the society better. He emphasised on the importance of working on ideas once they form in our minds to prevent them from slipping away. His talk also answered the question “Why does someone consider themselves more creative than others’? and the answers are due to environments, in which people are brought up and taught, as well as various ways to enhance creativity. Nick Skillicorn is the CEO and Founder of Improvides, and a Durham University Collingwood College’s 2004 alumni. He’s an innovation coach and author with a deep insight into how your creativity works and how it can be enhanced.
Creative Collaboration — A 21st Century Imperative: Paul Roe Paul Roe plays the clarinet and has particular musical interests in performance, coaching, research, education and participative music making. Paul’s talk is entitled Creative Collaboration — A 21st Century Imperative. His talk begins with a short performance.
Sting: How I started writing songs again Sting’s early life was dominated by a shipyard—and he dreamed of nothing more than escaping the industrial drudgery. But after a nasty bout of writer’s block that stretched on for years, Sting found himself channeling the stories of the shipyard workers he knew in his youth for song material. In a lyrical, confessional talk, Sting treats us to songs from his upcoming musical, and to an encore of “Message in a Bottle.”
Creativity and innovation – friend or foe? Jerry Schubel Humans are the most creative and innovative species in the history of life on earth. Those qualities allowed our population to explode; extended and improved the quality of life of many, but not all; and compromised earth’s living infrastructure—our life support system. Jerry Schubel explores how that same creativity and innovation is the only way to reframe our relationship with earth and with those less fortunate and allow them to receive some of the same benefits we do—clean water, sanitary facilities, energy, adequate food and shelter.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Margin debt is sending a worrisome signal about where stocks are heading nextJanuary 23, 2017
- Silicon Valley billionaires are preparing for the apocalypse with motorcycles, guns, and private hideawaysJanuary 23, 2017
- Here are the 2 reasons Sprint could think Jay Z’s Tidal is worth $600 millionJanuary 23, 2017
- Animated map reveals the most dangerous countries in the world for touristsJanuary 23, 2017
- America’s millennials stuck in their parents’ basement may finally be able to move outJanuary 23, 2017
- TRUMP: We’re going to ‘cut regulations by 75%’ and impose a ‘very major border tax’January 23, 2017
- Forget 4% growth: 3% would be a major feat for Trump after record droughtJanuary 22, 2017
- At a private lunch in Davos, Jamie Dimon was asked about the elephant in the roomJanuary 22, 2017
- MORGAN STANLEY: A ‘correlation crash’ is happening in the marketsJanuary 22, 2017
- Billionaire Richard Branson thinks everyone should watch these 20 documentariesJanuary 22, 2017
- China dumping U.S. Treasury debt in record volume… is this a prelude to the globalist assault on Trump’s economy?January 22, 2017
- How Shark Tank investor Daymond John became filthy richJanuary 21, 2017
- Warren Buffett says he supports Donald Trump’s cabinet ‘overwhelmingly’January 21, 2017
- US oil rig count spikes by the most in nearly 4 yearsJanuary 20, 2017
- Here’s how much debt the US government added under President ObamaJanuary 20, 2017
- There’s one business on Wall Street that has suddenly ‘become a lot more interesting’January 20, 2017
- President Obama made one of history’s greatest stock market calls in March 2009January 20, 2017
- A personal finance columnist with 15 years of experience shares her 3 biggest money regretsJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘From this moment on, it’s going to be America First’: Here’s President Donald Trump’s full inauguration speechJanuary 20, 2017
- THE TRUMP 5: Meet the offspring of President Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump is creating a huge problem for the future of the auto industryJanuary 20, 2017
- ‘Thank you’: Obama offers final words for the American people after leaving a note for Trump in the Oval OfficeJanuary 20, 2017
- Trump inaugurated as 45th presidentJanuary 20, 2017
- How to Find and Start Your Next Entrepreneurial EffortJanuary 20, 2017
- The 4 Essentials of a Customer Service PlanJanuary 20, 2017
- Sheryl Sandberg: We Can Change the Face of Leadership Through AdvertisingJanuary 20, 2017
- What Franchisees Need to Know About Vendor ContractsJanuary 20, 2017
- Pessimists Aren’t All That BadJanuary 20, 2017
- 10 Entrepreneurs Share Fail-Safe Strategies For More Effective MeetingsJanuary 20, 2017
- 4 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Can Learn From Donald TrumpJanuary 20, 2017
- Insight Vacations launches 2017 luxury gold portfolio – The Economic TimesJanuary 20, 2017
- Introducing: The Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day In New 38.5mm ‘Large’ SizeJanuary 20, 2017
- Luxury Watches Online: 4 Digital TrendsJanuary 20, 2017
- 2017 Predictions for the Luxury Industry: Adapt to SucceedJanuary 20, 2017
- Health is the New Wealth for the Affluent Asian ConsumerJanuary 20, 2017
- Assets of High Net Worth investors growingJanuary 20, 2017
- European Union Still Lags Behind Where Bitcoin is ConcernedJanuary 19, 2017
- Why Millennials Are Poorer Than Their Baby-Boomer ParentsJanuary 19, 2017
- Glamorous party girl conned pensioners out of £2m to fund her luxury lifestyle of the best restaurants and trips to the racesJanuary 19, 2017
- 17 Luxury Watches With Marvellous MechanismsJanuary 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics