Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Expect Problems as We Explore Possibilities | Mark Pollock In this talk, Mark shares his remarkable journey while exploring the frontiers of spinal cord injury recovery. He is the world’s leading test pilot of Esko Robotic Legs. Unbroken by blindness in 1998, Mark went on to compete in ultra endurance races across deserts, mountains, and the polar ice caps including being the first blind person to race to the South Pole.
The Power of Yes and the Wisdom of No: Jose Gerald Suarez In this empowering talk, Dr. Suarez explores the importance of the value of attainment-based thinking. He encourages his audience to focus on saying “yes” what they do want, rather than focusing on saying “no” to what they don’t want, arguing that it’s the only way to move forward. What do you want to say “yes” to?
Share Your Life: Cathey Armillas Cathey Armillas is known for giving her all in all she does. She stands as a living example that where you start in life doesn’t have to be your end. With rough beginnings, she learned at an early age that if you want something that is beyond your reach, you have to stand on your tippy toes and get it. Cathey applies her philosophy of Reciprocal Affinity, or more simply, “give love to get love” in both her life and career. Author of the popular book, The Unbreakable Rules of Marketing: 9 ½ Ways to Get People to Love You, Cathey runs PURA (for Promotions Using Reciprocal Affinity), a highly successful marketing firm that practices what she preaches. She speaks all over the world, spreading her message to multinational corporations, advertising and media agencies, down to small groups and non-profit organizations. Oh, and she can throw a mean fast pitch too.
Why TED Talks Don’t Change People’s Behaviors: Tom Asacker Author and speaker Tom Asacker wondered why so many people watch TED talks and yet so few change their behaviors as a result. His answer? That only one of three elements of our irrational, but innately human, decision-making process truly makes for lasting change.
Embracing life’s challenges: Breezy Bochenek Breezy shares her experience of getting cancer at age 9, having her leg amputated, and overcoming it by having a positive attitude. Even in the early days of her diagnosis, she focused on only the good, like crossing the finish line at a difficult triathlon with a prosthetic leg or becoming a role model to others in need. Listen to Breezy’s story as she talks about embracing and overcoming life’s challenges. At 12 years old, Brianne “Breezy” Bochenek has marshaled strength and maturity beyond her years. At age 9, she faced one of life’s biggest challenges when diagnosed with an aggressive form of bone cancer. Breezy endured months of chemotherapy and made the brave decision to amputate her left leg. Her positive attitude and resilience has inspired many and ignited a community of support. As Breezy gets back in the game, she is helping those in need along the way. Breezy is determined to be a role model, sharing a powerful message of how she chooses to live each day.
Ruth Chang: How to make hard choices Here’s a talk that could literally change your life. Which career should I pursue? Should I break up — or get married?! Where should I live? Big decisions like these can be agonizingly difficult. But that’s because we think about them the wrong way, says philosopher Ruth Chang. She offers a powerful new framework for shaping who we truly are.
3 Great Enemies to Our Growth In this episode of The Charged Life, Brendon takes on how to overcome doubt, vanquish delay, and remove division from our lives. This is Brendon unscripted and filmed in a single take without notes or prompter. Brendon Burchard is a #1 New York Times bestselling author whose books include THE CHARGE, THE MILLIONAIRE MESSENGER, and LIFE’S GOLDEN TICKET. Larry King named him “one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world.” After a car accident at 19 years old inspired him to turn his life around and follow his dreams, and then having the blessings to become a multimillionaire writer and trainer by the age of 32, Brendon has dedicated his life to helping others find their charge and share their voice with the world.
What is Possible: Individual and Societal Transformation: Mark Bergel Dr. Mark Bergel is the Founder and Executive Director of A Wider Circle, a nonprofit organization founded in 2001. The mission of A Wider Circle is simple: to end poverty. Since its founding, A Wider Circle has served nearly 150,000 individuals in the nation’s capital region. Dr. Bergel was selected as a 2014 CNN Hero and has been named one of PEOPLE Magazine and Major League Baseball’s “All-Stars Among Us.” He earned a Bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University and received both Masters and Doctoral degrees from American University. Dr. Mark Bergel is a leader of social change well-known for his work in the movement to end poverty. He blends Eastern philosophy, Western science, and a grassroots perspective into a model of individual and societal change. His talk will address how we are limitless beings creating the reality in which we live each day. We choose whether we live big or live small, as well as how much of our potential we utilize. You will also learn why ending poverty is the first step in becoming who we truly are as a people — and how we get there.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
- Woman on New Canada $10 Bill Fought Racism Before Rosa ParksDecember 8, 2016
- Don’t buy into the dividend ‘fallacy,’ new academic paper warnsDecember 8, 2016
- Market indicator hits extreme levels last seen before plunges in 1929, 2000 and 2008December 8, 2016
- Changing Charitable Donations May Be AdvisableDecember 8, 2016
- In photos: Former astronaut John Glenn dies at 95 – The Globe and MailDecember 8, 2016
- 15 quotes from self-made billionaires that will change your outlook on moneyDecember 8, 2016
- Richard Branson’s advice rebukes the popular “fail faster” theory – The American GeniusDecember 8, 2016
- Billionaires Sergey Brin, David Tepper Join Steve Ballmer, Stanley Druckenmiller In $850 Million Philanthropic Bet To Help Nation’s KidsDecember 8, 2016
- JPMorgan’s CEO Is the New Head of Business RoundtableDecember 8, 2016
- How to invest like Soros, Buffett, Gross, Lynch: New insights on alpha – BizNews.comDecember 8, 2016
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Gives Over $100 Million In Facebook Stock To CharityDecember 8, 2016
- Why Amazon founder Jeff Bezos does his best to get eight hours of sleep a nightDecember 8, 2016
- The March of the Billionaires: On Trump’s Bait and SwitchDecember 8, 2016
- 5 Ways Billionaires Maximize Their TimeDecember 8, 2016
- Do Women Make Better Investors Than Men?December 8, 2016
- ‘The Big Short’ author Michael Lewis says this is where you should put your moneyDecember 7, 2016
- Trump’s penchant for dealmaking follows in the footsteps of Lyndon B. JohnsonDecember 7, 2016
- New York Yankees reportedly sign Aroldis Chapman to $86 million contractDecember 7, 2016
- U.S. Buyers Snap Up Credit-Card Debt of Prudent CanadiansDecember 7, 2016
- Trump picks wrestling magnate Linda McMahon to lead Small Business AdministrationDecember 7, 2016
- A jewelry expert shares everything you need to know before buying an engagement ringDecember 7, 2016
- The 10 US cities where Americans have the best creditDecember 7, 2016
- SCHWARZMAN: Donald Trump is going to change the ‘architecture of the world’December 7, 2016
- How Millennials Are Changing the Face of PhilanthropyDecember 7, 2016
- 6 Life Lessons from Warren BuffettDecember 7, 2016
- ‘I’m going to negotiate prices’: Trump explains why he went after Boeing over Air Force OneDecember 7, 2016
- Outlook good for expanded accredited investor definition after strong approval in HouseDecember 7, 2016
- The Richest Men Ever: Here the 10 richest men ever in world history featuring two AfricansDecember 7, 2016
- Verizon to sell data centers to Equinix for $3.6 billionDecember 7, 2016
- Foreign firms spend £100bn buying British businesses so far in 2016 December 7, 2016
- No price like home: Big spenders reappear in ChinaDecember 7, 2016
- The 3 trends that will affect the economy in 2017December 7, 2016
- Deep value investing: dispelling the ultimate investing misconceptionsDecember 7, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics