Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Share Your Life: Cathey Armillas Cathey Armillas is known for giving her all in all she does. She stands as a living example that where you start in life doesn’t have to be your end. With rough beginnings, she learned at an early age that if you want something that is beyond your reach, you have to stand on your tippy toes and get it. Cathey applies her philosophy of Reciprocal Affinity, or more simply, “give love to get love” in both her life and career. Author of the popular book, The Unbreakable Rules of Marketing: 9 ½ Ways to Get People to Love You, Cathey runs PURA (for Promotions Using Reciprocal Affinity), a highly successful marketing firm that practices what she preaches. She speaks all over the world, spreading her message to multinational corporations, advertising and media agencies, down to small groups and non-profit organizations. Oh, and she can throw a mean fast pitch too.
/ Attitude, Beliefs, Board of Directors, Business Leadership, Business Values, Care, CEO, Communication, Company Culture, Conversation, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business Dynamics, Game Changers, Human Resources, Importance of Language, Leadership, Management, Motivation, Productivity, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Visionary
Harvard Business Review: #1 Key to Motivation In a multi-year study, researchers at the Harvard Business School first asked 600 managers from dozens of different companies to rank the impact of five factors that are normally associated with motivation – recognition, incentives, support from managers and colleagues, clear goals and a sense of making progress. In this first phase of the study, recognition for good work was ranked by managers as the most important factor in motivation.
/ Achievement, Ambition, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Business Standards, Business Values, Care, CEO, Character, Choices, Conation, Courage, Creativity, Discipline, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Family Business, Family Values, Game Changers, Goals, Habits, Hope, Human Resources, Ideas, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Parenting, Philosophy, Productivity, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Service, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Strategic Planning, Success, Talent Management, Team, The Secret, Trust, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Wisdom, Work Life balance
Do the little jobs well – Dale Carnegie
/ Achievement, Beliefs, Care, Character, Choices, Collaboration, Culture, Dynasties, Game Changers, Goals, Golden Rule, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Meaning and Purpose, Mission, Passion, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Productivity, Quotes, Respect, Significance, Social Capital, Stewardship, Success, The Secret, Values, Visionary, Well Being, Wisdom
A gentleman puts more into the world than he takes out – George Bernard Shaw
/ Appreciation, Aspirations, Attitude, Behaviour Economics, Beliefs, Care, CEO, Character, Choices, Communication, Communication, Culture, Employee Engagement, Entrepreneur, Ethics, Family, Family Values, Game Changers, Human Capital, Human Resources, Humanity, Ideas, Importance of Language, Inspiration, Integrity, Leadership, Management, Meaning and Purpose, Mission, Motivation, Neuroscience, Parenting, Passion, Philosophy, Power of Intention, Productivity, Purpose, Quotes, Resources For Professionals, Respect, Self Awareness, Self Esteem, Significance, Social Capital, Social Networks, Starting a Business, Stewardship, Success, Talent Management, Team, The Secret, Trust, Values, Visionary, Vocation, Well Being, Wisdom
Smiling Can Save Your Life: Lisa Sparks Lisa Sparks, Ph.D., is a highly regarded teacher-scholar whose published work includes more than 100 research articles and scholarly book chapters. She is also the author and editor of more than ten books in the areas of communication, health, and aging. Sparks is the Foster and Mary McGaw Endowed Professor in Behavioral Sciences at Chapman University and directs the Master of Science graduate program in Health and Strategic Communication at the university. She also serves as a member of the Chao Family/NCl Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of California, Irvine, and Adjunct Professor in the Department of Population Health and Disease Prevention, Program in Public Health. Her research goal is to understand and create evidence-based health messages that effectively change health behavior resulting in better health outcomes. Prior to joining Chapman in 2006, Sparks occupied faculty positions at George Mason University and the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Desire for Dignity: David Curry Dr. David Curry has served as the Chief Executive Officer of The Rescue Mission since 2005. David is a world-renown expert on the subject of ethical leadership and life transformation. He has addressed such diverse groups as the Congress of Peru, Fortune 500 Companies Cingular Wireless and AT&T, to the homeless, drug-recovery programs and religious and social workers in the Amazon Jungle. Curry is author of four books, including his newest First Aid for Enablers. He is the founder and former President of the Foundation for Grace an organization that provides leadership and management training to non-profits in South America. In 2011 David received an honorary doctorate of Humane Letters from Faith Evangelical Seminary.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 5 Money Lessons Women Must LearnDecember 3, 2016
- All You Need to Know About Saving for EmergenciesDecember 3, 2016
- Dow 20,000: Stock Market Milestone Is Tantalizingly CloseDecember 3, 2016
- 23 Tax Deductions You Can’t Afford to OverlookDecember 3, 2016
- Five ways to hard-wire children for a lifetime of givingDecember 3, 2016
- Author David Bach on how Trump presidency impacts financial planningDecember 3, 2016
- Establishing Your Retirement NumberDecember 3, 2016
- 4 Different Ways to Think of RetirementDecember 3, 2016
- Some 6 million Americans are delinquent with auto loans and it’s going to get worseDecember 3, 2016
- 5 Ways To Delegate EffectivelyDecember 3, 2016
- Are Parents Helping Or Hurting Millennials In The Workplace?December 3, 2016
- Why Richard Branson, Jack Dorsey and other billionaires wake up at dawnDecember 3, 2016
- Canada Making Mistake With Reliance On Oil, Housing: Think TankDecember 3, 2016
- Canada’s Unemployment Rate Drops For The Wrong ReasonDecember 3, 2016
- Conor McGregor Demands To Own A Stake In UFCDecember 3, 2016
- Anheuser-Busch Sets Its Sights On Buying Coca-ColaDecember 3, 2016
- Kanye’s Insurance Policy May Save Him Over $30 MillionDecember 3, 2016
- From Factory Worker To Billionaire Supplier For NikeDecember 3, 2016
- Should Trump Ban Importing Oil from Saudi Arabia?December 3, 2016
- The Secret Service Considering Renting Out A Floor In Trump TowerDecember 3, 2016
- Man Inherits House, Finds $3.7 Million Worth Of Gold Stuffed InsideDecember 3, 2016
- Billionaire Wilbur Ross Named Commerce Secretary Under President-Elect TrumpDecember 3, 2016
- How Two Doctors Saved A Generation From Polio Then Forfeited BILLIONS In Royalties… For The Good Of HumanityDecember 3, 2016
- How Madonna Went From An Aspirating Dancer To World Wide Pop Star With An $800 Million FortuneDecember 3, 2016
- How An Irish Teenager Became A World-Wide Rock Star With A $700 Million FortuneDecember 3, 2016
- There’s A New, Youngest Self-Made Billionaire In The WorldDecember 3, 2016
- Rags To Multi-Billionaire Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Steps Down To Focus On Philanthropy And Social CausesDecember 3, 2016
- These Are The Highest-Paid Players In The NBADecember 3, 2016
- NO! The Founder Of Corona Did NOT Leave $200 Million To His VillageDecember 3, 2016
- 38 enterprise startups that will boom in 2017, according to VC investorsDecember 3, 2016
- Trump likely just infuriated China with the US’s first call to Taiwan since 1979December 3, 2016
- Healthcare spending in the US just did something that rarely happens outside a recessionDecember 3, 2016
- Americans, Not Mexicans, Should Worry About Trump, Slim SaysDecember 3, 2016
- Global Bonds Suffer Worst Monthly Meltdown as $1.7 Trillion LostDecember 3, 2016
- Electric Cars Could Take an OPEC-Sized Bite From Oil DemandDecember 3, 2016
- Since Trump’s Election, Mark Zuckerberg’s Net Worth Has Fallen $3.7 BillionDecember 3, 2016
- Self-made millionaire: This critical mindset shift helped me earn my first millionDecember 3, 2016
- Mark Cuban says that his best life hack is saying yes to email and no to meetingsDecember 3, 2016
- Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg calls on CEOs to make sure employees get enough sleepDecember 3, 2016
- How two 25-year-old college dropouts built a watch company that made $60 million this yearDecember 3, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics