Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Not all thinking happens inside your head.
VIDEO: Here’s how to make the first impression a good one.
Make Body Language Your Superpower Making Body Language Your Superpower – an instructional video on using body language effectively. Presented by Stanford graduate students Matt Levy, Colin Bailie, Jeong Joon Ha, and Jennifer Rosenfeld. Created as an exemplary final project in Lecturer JD Schramm’s Strategic Communication course in March 2014. Body language – both the speaker’s and the audience’s – is a powerful form of communication that is difficult to master, especially if the speaker is nervous. This video will teach you how to use your body language effectively, even if you are nervous. This video will also show you how to read the audience’s body language and what you should do when they look bored or disconnected from the presentation. Use these tools to enhance your nonverbal communication abilities and better connect with your audiences.
The Myth of Communication: Roger Graef OBE We assume when we try to communicate that the other person(s) will get the message in every sense of the word. But this is wishful thinking. Professor Roger Graef explores how dangerous it is to assume that the recipient has taken both the words and the intention in the form you would wish. It’s not just a matter of language, or erratic technology – spam isn’t just a technical problem. It’s a state of mind. Professor Roger Graef OBE is an award winning film-maker, criminologist, broadcaster and writer. He is best known for his unstaged observational films in normally closed places like government ministries, corporation board rooms, international institutions including the EU and UN, as well as prisons, probation, special schools, and social work. Many of his films have influenced business, diplomacy, policing, social and criminal justice policy. Most recently, THE TROUBLE WITH ADOPTION: A Panorama Special helped the government promise of speedier adoptions. Other recent films include THE TROUBLE WITH PIRATES about Somalia, and GREAT ORMOND STREET, following consultants making ground-breaking life and death decisions, and the online project CERNpeople, short films for Google using access to CERN in Geneva. All these were created through his production company Films of Record. He was a founding board member of Channel 4, was on the board of London Transport and co-designed the bus map., He is currently one of three commissioners on the RIBA Future of Homes Commission. He writes and broadcasts regularly on social and criminal justice and communications. He is the author of TALKING BLUES, Police in their Own Words, LIVING DANGEROUSLY: young offenders in their own words, and WHY RESTORATIVE JUSTICE? In 2004 he was the first documentary maker awarded the BAFTA Fellowship for lifetime achievement. In 2006 he was given an OBE. He was News International Visiting Professor of Communications at Oxford University, and is now Visiting Professor at the Mannheim Centre for Criminology at the LSE. He has been an Independent Advisor to the Metropolitan Police on race since 1999, and is an advisor to the Sentencing Council. He is currently Chair of the Media Standards Trust, and the theatre company Complicite.
Power Of Pause : Sneha Iype Varma
Secrets of body language Gestures, facial expressions and body movement compose ninety-three percent of communication–only seven percent of understanding derives from words. Experts in non-verbal signals will deconstruct video footage of people from iconic moments in history, past and present, to reveal what was truly being said. Learn how subtle movements are used to persuade masses, establish power, and advance careers–most often without anyone knowing it. All Rights Reserved to History Channel
Fitness for Leadership — Greg Amundson Attendees discovered how the power of our thoughts and words can make the difference in our ability to lead, educate and inspire others. In this session, we will talk about how to use your body to influence your mind, “feed your dog of courage,” breathe for power, and believe unconditionally in yourself and the ability of others.
A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Why pension annuity sales keep rising despite rock bottom ratesDecember 6, 2016
- Canadian grocery bills are set to go up again, and it could be Donald Trump’s fault: reportDecember 6, 2016
- Patrick Luciani: Italy is on the verge of damaging the EU in a way that will dwarf BrexitDecember 6, 2016
- Super Rich Businessmen Warren Buffet, Mark Cuban, Jeff Bezos Started Off From Unglamorous First JobsDecember 6, 2016
- American Shale Companies’ Rush to Hedge Is Turning the Oil Market Upside DownDecember 6, 2016
- China Is Transforming Southeast Asia Faster Than EverDecember 6, 2016
- Canada’s Key Rate Set to Lag Fed’s for First Time Since 2007December 6, 2016
- Billionaire Peltz’s fund is buying ‘quite a bit of stock’ — but he isn’t saying whereDecember 6, 2016
- The big winners of Italy’s ‘no’ vote are in the United StatesDecember 6, 2016
- Trump policies may work if they improve productivity, Fed’s Bullard saysDecember 6, 2016
- ‘China’s Carl Icahn’ faces court in stock market rout falloutDecember 6, 2016
- M&A activity may actually go down under Trump, Suntrust CEO Bill Rogers saysDecember 6, 2016
- US productivity growth rebounds sharply to best level in two yearsDecember 6, 2016
- The S&P has reached a ‘buying climax,’ strategist Jeff Saut saysDecember 6, 2016
- Bill Gross: Trump good for stocks now, but bad for ‘long-term debt crisis’December 6, 2016
- Why You Should Plan To Sell Your Business NowDecember 5, 2016
- Succession planning is the biggest challenge for Middle East family businesses, says PwCDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: The Estate Planning Trifecta (Low Interest Rates, Depressed Prices & Valuation Discounts)December 5, 2016
- L.O.V.E. Planning™: Seven Qualities of a 100 Year Old Family EnterpriseDecember 5, 2016
- Planning Opportunity: Recapturing Your Ability to Make Annual Gifts Through Private Split DollarDecember 5, 2016
- Ex-billionaire Dankner gets 2 years for share price riggingDecember 5, 2016
- Chinese billionaires set to reach 110,000 by 2020December 5, 2016
- Bayo Ogunlesi, Nigerian on Trumps Economic Advisory TeamDecember 5, 2016
- Billionaire Scion Todd Ricketts Tapped As Trump’s Deputy Commerce SecretaryDecember 5, 2016
- Here’s How Many Homes the Average Billionaire Now OwnsDecember 5, 2016
- The Future of Luxury Products Isn’t “Products.” It’s Experiences. | The Huffington PostDecember 5, 2016
- Iran’s Supreme Court confirms death sentence of billionaire businessman Babak ZanjaniDecember 5, 2016
- UPDATE 1-Egyptian billionaire Sawiris in surprise exit as Orascom CEODecember 5, 2016
- Children of Chinese billionaires may inherit wealth in next decadeDecember 4, 2016
- When does passion lead to purpose? – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Leading through disruption – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Staying ahead of the curve – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Maintaining a culture of innovation – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Building blocks to thrive – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Why Big Data and analytics should be part of all private equity deals – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Wayne Dyer’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@jk_rowling) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@FLOTUS) – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Meryl Streep’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
- Natalie Portman’s Top 10 Rules For Success – YouTubeDecember 4, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics