Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Posts by firstname.lastname@example.org
Enzo is a social entrepreneur, philanthropist, and the founder of the Seven Generation Legacy Process, an exclusive and proprietary program for safeguarding and empowering family legacies for people who care. As CEO of Lugen Family Office Inc., a values based multi-family office for family businesses and their advisors, Enzo helps affluent families capture, empower, and preserve their true wealth by developing and implementing intergenerational family plans.
Trump and his son-in-law Jared Kushner have worked on more than just politics together. Go inside the Trump-licensed project that Kushner and its partner KABR Group built in Jersey City.
Meet Trump’s partners in Florida: From Miami condo billionaire Jorge Perez to South Florida builders Dezer Development.
Snapdeal investor SoftBank is leading the sale talks with Flipkart and Alibaba-backed Paytm E-commerce to strike a $1.5-1.8 billion deal
Zurich is the only non-Asian city to crack the top 5
General Motors, Car2Go and other companies want to make swapping cars as easy as changing a TV channel.
We’re stressed out about our retirement prospects — but doing little to get ready, a new report says.
Bianca Rinehart has been given the green light to sue her estranged mother Gina for alleged misconduct in managing the multibillion-dollar family trust
The board shakeup at newspaper publisher Tronc Inc. centers on whether Patrick Soon-Shiong violated company trading policies by acquiring shares near the dates of earnings reports, according to people familiar with the matter.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- Meet Trump’s Kind Of Immigrants: Wealthy Investors Who Funded A Kushner Development In Jersey CityMarch 22, 2017
- The Story Of Trump’s Deals In Florida: From Failed Towers To Foreclosure And Slow SuccessesMarch 22, 2017
- Snapdeal in talks with Flipkart, Paytm for a potential saleMarch 22, 2017
- Singapore and Hong Kong Top World’s Most Expensive CitiesMarch 22, 2017
- The days of owning a car could be fading away, thanks to these alternativesMarch 22, 2017
- Survey: We’re stressed by retirement preparations – but doing little to prepareMarch 22, 2017
- Bianca Rinehart given go-ahead to sue her mother Gina over family trustMarch 22, 2017
- Tronc Board Dispute Said to Center on L.A. Billionaire’s TradesMarch 22, 2017
- Being An Entrepreneur Is The Worst Job Ever, And This Is Why I Wouldn’t Take It Any Other WayMarch 21, 2017
- Forbes: Georgia’s nine billionairesMarch 21, 2017
- The world’s billionaire population declined in 2016March 21, 2017
- Canada Pension Plan looks to raise its bet on ChinaMarch 21, 2017
- Jeff Bezos Ranks Third on the List of Global Billionaires in 2017March 20, 2017
- First daughter Ivanka Trump gets West Wing officeMarch 20, 2017
- WeWork is raising $3 billion from SoftBank and its massive tech fundMarch 20, 2017
- CREDIT SUISSE: Here’s how high-frequency trading has changed the stock marketMarch 20, 2017
- Makeblock raises $30 million for robot-building kits for kidsMarch 20, 2017
- Secretive Billionaire Reveals How He Toppled Apple in ChinaMarch 20, 2017
- Time Trials: The Watches of Our 2017 Car of the Year CompetitionMarch 20, 2017
- A New Generation of Luxury Rises in Turks and CaicosMarch 20, 2017
- Argentinian billionaire in Falklands bidMarch 20, 2017
- China vs. America: The Different Spending Habits of the WealthyMarch 20, 2017
- Wealth rises by £15 billion in Asian Rich List 2017 – Eastern EyeMarch 20, 2017
- Cohn Offers Plan to Sell China Bank Stake to Avoid ConflictMarch 20, 2017
- Stephen Hawking offered seat for trip to space on Virgin Galactic flightMarch 19, 2017
- Baby-faced Duke of Westminster, 26, no longer the UK’s most eligible bachelorMarch 19, 2017
- Canadians’ Household Debt Hits Yet Another All-Time HighMarch 19, 2017
- 40% Of Canadian Workers Would Take A Pay Cut For ProgressMarch 19, 2017
- Ottawa Warned Automation Will Take Millions Of Canadian JobsMarch 19, 2017
- Tony Robbins swears by this 7-day retreat designed to sharpen your focus like ’20 years of meditation’March 19, 2017
- Inside the world of Amancio Ortega, the reclusive Spanish billionaire who just made another €1.2 billionMarch 19, 2017
- There could be a $3 trillion shift in investing, and it poses a huge problem for mutual fundsMarch 19, 2017
- Here’s the memo Larry Fink, the head of the world’s largest investor, just sent to staff on these ‘uneasy’ timesMarch 19, 2017
- A $5.5 billion hedge fund is stepping in where banks fear to tread — and making a killingMarch 19, 2017
- Saudi Arabia’s billionaire king is on a lavish Asian adventure — here’s what he’s spending his money onMarch 19, 2017
- Single parents are finding it harder to buy a homeMarch 19, 2017
- Here’s what 9 Wall Street gurus think about the Fed’s rate hikeMarch 19, 2017
- Angela Merkel is now the leader of the free world, not Donald TrumpMarch 19, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics