Step One – Your health is your wealth
As you begin the Seven Generation Legacy Process, it is critical that you establish upfront what wealth means to you, where your true wealth comes from, and how you can protect and grow it. For many people, wealth is associated with their Net Worth and Cash Flow. In other words, wealth means:
Alternative Investments, like Art
Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds, and other Money Certificates
and plenty of expensive Toys!
Nevertheless, whether your Net Worth says that you have thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, or billions, all of your Assets combined pale in comparison to the trillions you already possess. That`s right, the miracle of you is composed of trillions of cells in your body working in harmony. Everyone knows that we come into this world with nothing and that we ultimately leave this world with nothing. However, although the first secret should be obvious, most people behave as if they are not even aware of it. Your most important asset is your health.
In Step One we will focus on your health. So here are the first tasks that I want you, and everyone else in your family and business, to take immediately:
1) Arrange to go to your family doctor for a complete physical in the next two to three weeks, especially if you have not had a full physical body examination recently.
2) At the physical examination, make sure that you ask for, and do, a thorough blood assessment PLUS any other doctor requested body scans to make sure that your health is OK. The reason for the thorough blood work is that your cells are miniature energy power plants. You need to figure out what your body really needs, and does not want, to function effectively. If you cannot get this information from your family doctor, check out alternative medicine providers like naturopaths. These first two tasks will transform your life within the next six months beyond your wildest imagination, especially if you have not being taking good care of your health recently.
3) Life is about movement! Remember that dead people are corpses because movement is no longer possible, including the simple act of breathing. Make sure that you take at least 10 deep breathes every day, do some type of physical exercise, and take some quiet time to figure out what is happening inside of you on a regular basis (for example – meditation).
4) Nutrition is about meeting the requirements of your cells so that your body functions properly. Do not confuse eating until you feel full , or satisfying bad eating habits, with proper nutrition. Spend at least 2 hours a week over the next three months learning about proper nutrition and go talk to a nutritionist about your health.
5) Your human body contains from 55% to 78% water, depending on body size. Drinking water regularly should be your highest priority on a daily basis. Drink at least eight glasses a day if possible and make sure that you have a water supply safely stored for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies.The following are some important facts about water:
- Water covers 71% of the Earth’s surface and is vital for all known forms of life.
- On Earth, 96.5% of the planet’s water is found in oceans, 1.7% in groundwater, 1.7% in glaciers and the ice caps of Antarctica and Greenland, a small fraction in other large water bodies, and 0.001% in the air as vapor, clouds (formed of solid and liquid water particles suspended in air), and precipitation.
- Only 2.5% of the Earth’s water is freshwater, and 98.8% of that water is in ice and groundwater.
- Less than 0.3% of all freshwater is in rivers, lakes, and the atmosphere, and an even smaller amount of the Earth’s freshwater (0.003%) is contained within biological bodies and manufactured products.
- Safe drinking water is essential to humans and other lifeforms.
- Approximately one billion people still lack access to safe water and over 2.5 billion people lack access to adequate sanitation.
- Some observers have estimated that by 2025 more than half of the world population will be facing water-based vulnerability.
- Approximately 70% of the fresh water used by humans goes to agriculture.
- To learn more about the importance of water in your life, click here.
6) Separate chronological age, such as “I am 50,” from your biological age, which is how healthy you truly are. What is the RealAge Test? It’s a unique calculation of your body’s health age, created by top doctors, including Dr. Mike Roizen and Dr. Mehmet Oz, and powered by the latest medical research. Take the test today so you can develop action plans to GET HEALTHIER and GROW YOUNGER!
To learn more about your real age, click here and take the real age test.
The Next Step: For you to start valuing your self-worth over your net worth, you need to change some of your beliefs and habits. To learn how you can create a new story for yourself, your family, and your business, you must first really come to know yourself. Proceed to Step Two ONLY if you truly understand the importance of taking care of your body!