The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is a not-for-profit membership organization that builds philanthropic capacity through collaborative programs and projects which unite financial advisors, charitable organizations, foundations, donors, and wealth planners in a common goal. Lugen Family Office is a proud supporter of AIP and Enzo Calamo is the current President.
The number one association for advisors in philanthropic planning.
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy, Inc. is a forum of professional advisors who are dedicated and inspired to teach and empower clients to effectively direct their philanthropic resources consistent with their deepest values.
♥ To inspire and educate advisors, helping them make philanthropic planning with their clients an integral part of their practice
♥ To create a unique network of support through collegial relationships among an intentionally diverse spectrum of professionals attracted to membership in our organization
♥ To promote the highest ethical standards in philanthropic planning
- “Intangible” Estate Planning (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Estate Division Plans (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Estate Planning Lessons (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Key to Overcoming Uncertainty (thecomplexestate.com)
- Free Estate and Gift Planning Workbook (getitfree.us)
- Estate Planning Essentials: Wills, Living Wills, and Guardianships (songylaw.com)
- 2012 Estate Tax and Gift Tax Exemption is Temporary (mysanantonio.com)