I wish I could go back in time and find you sooner so that I could love you longer
I wish I could go back in time and find you sooner so that I could love you longer
Check out the posts on the following topics
Beliefs Billionaire News Biography Business Values Choices Communication Conation Culture Entrepreneur Family Business Family Values Health Ideas Importance of Language Innovation Leadership Legacy Life Mastery Meaning and Purpose Money Values Motivation Neuroscience Passion Philanthropy Philosophy Power of Intention Productivity Prosperity Psychology Psychology of Money quotes Significance Stories Success Time Management True Wealth Ultra High Net Worth Values Visionary Wealth
- Weight Watchers' famous faces May 16, 2013Stars ranging from royalty to Playboy playmates have pitched for the weight-loss company over the years. See some of the most memorable Weight Watchers celebrity spokespeople.
- Spa owners work out the kinks April 17, 2013When Marcia Connelley and Terri Paradise, friends and colleagues at the Chicago office of payroll services company Paychex, first discussed starting a business together, the idea seemed like just a fantasy.
- The $1 million mouse hunt May 17, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Fighting off the Startup 15 (pounds that is) April 3, 2013High stress and long hours led these entrepreneurs to pack on the weight.
- Beware bogus Boston Marathon charity websites April 17, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Class of 2013 grads average $35,200 in debt May 17, 2013Between ballooning student loans, credit cards and money owed to family members, graduates of the class of 2013 are facing an average $35,200 in debt, a Fidelity survey found.
- Best deals on tech May 17, 2013Money magazine's Best Deals on Everything: Your guide to the latest bargains in videocams, tablets, flat-screen TVs and more.
- Gen X on track to be worse off than Boomers May 17, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Best deals on food and drink May 17, 2013Money magazine's Best Deals on Everything: Your guide to the latest bargains in Bordeaux, coffee, lobster and more.
- How I lived very cheaply for a day May 17, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- 5 reasons why Yahoo is making a $1.1 billion mistake May 19, 2013There is a good case for Yahoo to buy Tumblr. But there's a better case for it not to.
- Sony battles back (Fortune 1985) May 19, 2013Buoyed by record profits, the company that invented the VCR -- then lost out to rivals -- shows it can still crank out high-tech magic. But Sony has yet to solve basic problems that hammered earnings before and could again.
- 10 of America's hardest working vehicles May 18, 2013These cars and trucks double as cabs, cargo vans, and everything in between.
- How devoted are Apple users? May 18, 2013A new Forrester survey compares it to Google and Microsoft.
- Signs of new housing bubble in several areas May 17, 2013Cities in California and Texas are already seeing the early signs of a housing bubble.
- Stop Keeping Up With The Joneses - They're Broke May 18, 2013Conspicuous consumption could be robbing you of future wealth.
- Which Stocks Look Ready to Surge and Sink with Earnings Next Week? May 18, 2013Stocks tend to be most volatile around earnings season, when a good or bad report can make or break it. However, a good or even great earnings report doesn't necessarily translate into a huge pop for a ...
- Government Stinginess May 18, 2013A lower deficit is great longer-term news, but it could continue to hurt short-term data.
- A Gold Forecast that Will Shock the World May 17, 2013Remember: Panic selling, not panic buying is the hallmark of a market bottom in gold.
- Top 5 Highest Yielding Zacks #1 Ranked Balanced Mutual Funds May 17, 2013Investors seeking total return, both regular income and long term capital appreciation, should include balanced funds in their portfolio.
- Sam Simon Made Hundreds Of Millions Off The Simpsons – Then Gave It All Away To Charity May 19, 2013Sam Simon made hundreds of millions of dollars off The Simpsons, a show he only worked on over four seasons. He spent the next twenty years giving his entire fortune away to charity.Read more: Sam Simon Made Hundreds Of Millions Off The Simpsons – Then Gave It All Away To Charity
- Pham Nhat Vuong Net Worth May 18, 2013Pham Nhat Vuong net worth: Pham Nhat Vuong is a Vietnamese who has a net worth of $1.5 billion. Pham Nhat Vuong is the founder and chairman of theRead more: Pham Nhat Vuong Net Worth
- Juan Carlos Escotet Net Worth May 18, 2013Juan Carlos Escotet net worth: Juan Carlos Escotet is a Venezuelan businessman who has a net worth of $1.4 billion. Juan Carlos Escotet has successfullyRead more: Juan Carlos Escotet Net Worth
- Lorenzo Mendoza Net Worth May 18, 2013Lorenzo Mendoza net worth: Lorenzo Mendoza is a Venezuelan businessman who has a net worth of $4 billion. Lorenzo Mendoza manages one of Venezuela'sRead more: Lorenzo Mendoza Net Worth
- Joe Lewis Net Worth May 18, 2013Joe Lewis net worth: Joe Lewis is a British businessman who has a net worth of $4.2 billion. Joe Lewis started netting his wealth in the 1980s and 1990s when heRead more: Joe Lewis Net Worth
- Kilchoman: The Little Whisky Farm Distillery That Could May 17, 2013Whisky connoisseurs enamored of the peated style will be familiar with the usual suspects from Islay. The Hebridean isle is home to some of the best in the business, including Ardbeg, Bowmore, Lagavulin and Laphroaig. But excellent as their whiski...via JustLuxe.com
- Steven Spielberg Sets Up Cannes Headquarters Aboard His $200 Million Megayacht May 17, 2013Hollywood titan Steven Spielberg, president of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival this year, has established his headquarters for the famed event aboard his $200 million megayacht Seven Seas. The 282-ft. vessel has accommodations and luxe ameni...via JustLuxe.com
- Estate in Beverly Hills Owned by Late Fashion Designer Bijan Sells for $12M May 17, 2013The Beverly Hills estate owned by the late mens fashion designer Bijan has been sold for around $12 million....via JustLuxe.com
- Sommeliers: They're Not Just for Wine Anymore May 16, 2013Typically when you think of a sommelier, you think of wine even Wikipedia defines a sommelier as someone trained and specializing in the wine profession. After all, wine is a complex drink of sophistication, usually used for celebratory occasions (and o...via JustLuxe.com
- Claydon Reeves Debuts Rolls Royce-Powered Aeroboat Inspired by the Spitfire May 16, 2013UK designer Claydon Reeves has unveiled a new limited edition motor launch design dubbed the Aeroboat that pays homage to the Spitfire, the most famous fighter plane of World War II. Its powered with a supercharged version of the Rolls-Royce Merlin V12 e...via JustLuxe.com
- The $11,111 coffeemaker May 19, 2013If you’re a java snob searching for the perfect cup of joe, the folks at San Francisco-based Blossom Coffee have quite the proposition: a limited-edition machine, called simply the Blossom One, that has plenty of ones in its price tag — as in $11,111.
- Friends, prostitutes commingle on social networks May 19, 2013Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and the policing of the new red-light district.
- Early birds overpay for concerts, ballgames May 19, 2013Consumers looking for a bargain on concerts and sporting events may find it pays to procrastinate. With more e-tickets in play, there are often steep price drops at the last minute.
- Slide Show: 10 countries where people fear for their safety May 19, 2013In many countries, less than half the population feel safe walking in their communities at night. Internal conflict and repressive regimes are marked problems in many of countries where citizens feel unsafe. Some of the nations are among the world’s poorest. Based on data reviewed by 24/7 Wall St., here are 10 countries where people fear for their safety. […]
- Audio: Larry Kofsky looks at the week ahead May 19, 2013The Fed will be in focus in the coming week on Wall Street. Larry Kofsky has a preview.
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1 billion: Report May 19, 2013The Yahoo board has reportedly approved a deal to pay $1.1 billion in cash for the blogging site Tumblr.
- Stocks on a roll: Yahoo, Microsoft stoke appetite May 19, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- The Winklevoss twins are Bitcoin bulls May 19, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Bernanke's advice for college grads May 18, 2013Don't try parsing these words for hints about monetary policy.
- Federal workers under fire May 17, 2013The Internal Revenue Service scandal couldn't have come at a worse time for the nation's 2 million federal workers, who are desperate to end furloughs and get their first raise in three years.
- Boeing is the new hedge fund favorite May 17, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Class of 2013 grads average $35,200 in total debt May 17, 2013The class of 2013 is in for a rude awakening this graduation season.
- Oil-price manipulation: the next Libor? May 17, 2013Some of the world's biggest oil companies may have a new mess on their hands.
- Mark Carney named next head of the Bank of England November 26, 2012Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney was unexpectedly appointed as the next head of the Bank of England, succeeding Mervyn King
- Ottawa bumps up tax free savings account limit by $500 a year November 26, 2012Ottawa announced Monday that Canadians can contribute a total of $5,500 a year to their Tax Free Savings Accounts starting in 2013
- As tougher mortgage rules bite, critics call for a review November 26, 2012The real estate industry has ramped up its attack on rules making it harder to borrow, but its challengers face a big obstacle — mortgage restrictions are working exactly the way the government wants them to
- Canada's economic bragging rights face test this week November 26, 2012The big picture will come Tuesday, when the OECD provides its latest reading on the global economy — and where Canada stands in the mix
- How to get the best deals on Cyber Monday November 26, 2012Here are strategies that should help you navigate Cyber Monday and enjoy the best possible prices this year