I wish I could go back in time and find you sooner so that I could love you longer
I wish I could go back in time and find you sooner so that I could love you longer
Check out the posts on the following topics
Beliefs Billionaire News Biography Business Values Choices Communication Conation Culture Entrepreneur Family Business Family Values happiness Health Resources Ideas Importance of Language Innovation Leadership Legacy Resources Life Mastery Resources Meaning and Purpose Money Values Motivation Neuroscience Philanthropy Philosophy Power of Intention Productivity Prosperity Psychology of Money Psychology Resources quotes Significance Stories Success Time Management True Wealth Ultra High Net Worth Values Visionary Wealth Resources
- Who's the killer employee under Obamacare? No. 50 or 51? May 23, 2013The Obamacare employer mandate forces businesses with 50-plus workers to provide insurance. But many keep getting that cutoff number wrong, saying it's 51.
- New startups are prime targets for cyberattacks May 23, 2013By the time a startup is five months old, it's already been the target of hundreds of spam messages.
- 100 fastest growing inner city businesses May 22, 2013From a pet relocation service, a wine lifestyle marketer, to a scrap metal regenerator, America's urban core is home to a variety of fast-growing companies.
- 8 hot businesses you can start now May 22, 2013Startup ideas can be found in surprising places. We asked Thumbtack.com which opportunities are drawing the most interest from entrepreneurs and their customers lately.
- Nobody puts baby food in a corner May 22, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Tornado victims face long haul May 23, 2013The tornado that struck the Moore, Okla., area Monday afternoon left an almost 2-mile wide path of destruction, flattening homes and businesses and taking at least 24 lives.
- Rimrock Ranch: Where cowboy's still king May 24, 2013Jim Austin, a surfwear entrepreneur and bass musician, owns Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, Calif., an Old West-style town where Hollywood Westerns were filmed.
- Best deals on travel May 23, 2013Money magazine's Best Deals on Everything: Your guide to the latest vacation bargains in Mexico, Greece and Disney World. Plus, how to get cheap airfare.
- Beware of shadow banks - opinion May 23, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- How smart are you about mortgages? May 23, 2013How many times can you refinance? What are discount points? Test your real estate smarts in our mortgage quiz.
- P&G goes back to the future in CEO shakeup May 24, 2013In a sudden shakeup, Bob McDonald is out as CEO, and former CEO AG Lafley is in. Bill Ackman is pleased.
- New Apple TV ad series: Every day, more people ... May 24, 2013First, take photos. Second, enjoy their music. What's next?
- The uneven recovery May 23, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Health care reform's unexpected victims May 24, 2013A new study suggests that American insurers may start prohibiting premium payments via debit or credit card, a move that will put Americans without bank accounts in a major bind.
- Oculus Rift: Virtual reality 2.0 May 24, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- 4 Traits Banks Look For In New Staff May 24, 2013Trust is the number one trait that banks are looking for in new hires, but there are other abilities that are equally desired.
- Money Tips To Stretch Your Retirement Nest Egg May 24, 2013Learn the key investment and savings tips you need to ensure your retirement savings last as long as you do.
- What Type Of Trader Are You? May 24, 2013There are different ways stock traders attempt to profit from market movements. Which of the strategies do you use?
- Time to Buy the Covered Call Silver and Gold ETFs? May 23, 2013Should investors look to covered call precious metal ETFs for exposure?
- Worried About Japan? Try This Top Ranked Asia ETF Instead May 23, 2013Time to look to Asia ex-Japan ETFs for exposure?
- James Haven Net Worth May 24, 2013James Haven net worth: James Haven is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. James Haven was born in Los AngelesRead more: James Haven Net Worth
- Jen Arnold Net Worth May 24, 2013Jen Arnold net worth: Jen Arnold is an American neonatologist and reality television star who has a net worth of $3.5 million dollars. Jen ArnoldRead more: Jen Arnold Net Worth
- Bill Clinton Has Earned $106 Million Off Speaking Fees Since 2001 May 23, 2013Before Bill Clinton entered the White House in 1992, he earned a salary of $38,167 as Governor of Arkansas. Today he is making millions of dollars a year to give speeches all over the world.Read more: Bill Clinton Has Earned $106 Million Off Speaking Fees Since 2001
- Missy Robertson Net Worth May 23, 2013Missy Robertson net worth: Missy Robertson is an American reality television star who has a net worth of $4 million. Missy Robertson is famous for beingRead more: Missy Robertson Net Worth
- LaTocha Scott Net Worth May 23, 2013LaTocha Scott net worth: LaTocha Scott is an American singer who has a net worth of $500 thousand. LaTocha Scott was born on October 2, 1978 in Atlanta, GeorgiaRead more: LaTocha Scott Net Worth
- Two New Ways to Cruise This Summer: Sunreef 60 LOFT and 90 Power May 23, 2013Leave it to Polish brand Sunreef Yachts, hailing from the Gdańsk Shipyard, to produce a luxury line of superyachts that have been making waves since launching in 2000....via JustLuxe.com
- Aston Martin Celebrates Centenary with CC100 Speedster Concept May 23, 2013Spectators at the Nürburgring 24 Hour race in Germany last weekend were treated to an unexpected surprise when Aston Martin lapped the vaunted racetrack in an entirely new concept car....via JustLuxe.com
- Jaguar Introduces All-New F-Type With Fun Global Ad Campaign May 22, 2013There is a new Jaguar sports car on the prowl...and it is coming to America this month. Luxury car maker Jaguar has launched a social media campaign that invites consumers to experience its F-Type model. The new vehicle is the deluxe automakers first new...via JustLuxe.com
- Tamdhu Whisky Comes Back to Life in Speyside Scotland May 22, 2013Scotland's glens, hills and islands are pocked with distilleries and while most are hard at work producing whisky, not all of them are active. Once-active distilleries like Banff, Rosebank and Port Ellen are what insiders classify as "silent stills." It's...via JustLuxe.com
- All-New Mercedes-Benz S-Class Aspires to be the "Best Automobile in the World" May 22, 2013With a product portfolio as extensive as it boasts, Mercedes-Benz is constantly rolling out new models everything from coupes and convertibles to crossovers and sport-utility vehicles. But one of its longest-serving model lines has been its flagship lux...via JustLuxe.com
- Weekend Investor: 3 money moves to beat back higher taxes May 24, 2013Taxpayers can act now to minimize the impact of some of the tax changes rolling out this year, writes Jonnelle Marte.
- How Congress could raise student loan debt May 24, 2013College students buckling under the weight of rising tuition face a new threat: rising interest rates on loans.
- Should U.S. pay workers to delay Social Security? May 24, 2013Among the ideas to “save” Social Security is to induce older workers to use less of it. Researchers say offering workers a lump-sum payment to delay retirement would work, without raising costs or cutting benefits.
- Slide Show: 10 cars with the most safety complaints May 24, 2013Last year, drivers filed just under 30,000 complaints about their cars with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The complaints included problems with brakes, powertrains and every other part of the car imaginable. Here are the 10 cars with the most safety complaints.
- Chuck Jaffe: Bernanke dares you to buy stocks May 24, 2013Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke’s message to average investors came through loud and clear: I dare you to invest in stocks.
- Rimrock Ranch: Where cowboy's still king May 24, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Ackman wins, P&G dumps CEO May 24, 2013Under pressure from activist hedge fund manager Bill Ackman, Procter & Gamble has replaced Chairman and CEO Bob McDonald with its former chief.
- Doomsday investors betting on market crash May 24, 2013Stocks have had a stellar year so far. In fact, the rally has gotten so heated that some investors are making bets on a big crash.
- FCC hopes to avoid 'end of world' for cell phones May 24, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- The 'chicken poop' credit and other bad tax breaks May 24, 2013The fuss over Apple's complex strategies to avoid taxes put the corporate tax code on display in all its convoluted glory this week.
- Poor hit hardest by Washington budget cuts May 24, 2013Forced federal spending cuts intended to be equal and across-the-board have lately fallen harder on the nation's poor, sick and elderly.
- Another downer day on Wall Street May 24, 2013Investors were bracing for another weak day on Wall Street Friday.
- Want to invest in Samsung? Good luck! May 24, 2013With 200 shares of Apple in his portfolio, California resident Dave Kastener was thinking about going rogue. The self-professed "Apple fan" wanted to invest in Samsung.
- Mark Carney named next head of the Bank of England November 26, 2012Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney was unexpectedly appointed as the next head of the Bank of England, succeeding Mervyn King
- Ottawa bumps up tax free savings account limit by $500 a year November 26, 2012Ottawa announced Monday that Canadians can contribute a total of $5,500 a year to their Tax Free Savings Accounts starting in 2013
- As tougher mortgage rules bite, critics call for a review November 26, 2012The real estate industry has ramped up its attack on rules making it harder to borrow, but its challengers face a big obstacle — mortgage restrictions are working exactly the way the government wants them to
- Canada's economic bragging rights face test this week November 26, 2012The big picture will come Tuesday, when the OECD provides its latest reading on the global economy — and where Canada stands in the mix
- How to get the best deals on Cyber Monday November 26, 2012Here are strategies that should help you navigate Cyber Monday and enjoy the best possible prices this year