I wish I could go back in time and find you sooner so that I could love you longer
I wish I could go back in time and find you sooner so that I could love you longer
Check out the posts on the following topics
Beliefs Billionaire News Biography Business Values Choices Communication Conation Culture Entrepreneur Family Business Family Values Health Ideas Importance of Language Innovation Leadership Legacy Life Mastery Meaning and Purpose Money Values Motivation Neuroscience Passion Philanthropy Philosophy Power of Intention Productivity Prosperity Psychology Psychology of Money quotes Significance Stories Success Time Management True Wealth Ultra High Net Worth Values Visionary Wealth
- Exclusive survey: Small business isn't feeling recovery May 20, 2013Small business owners say they're not yet feeling the effects of an improving economy, and most aren't rushing to hire, or seeking funds to invest in their businesses.
- Weight Watchers' famous faces May 16, 2013Stars ranging from royalty to Playboy playmates have pitched for the weight-loss company over the years. See some of the most memorable Weight Watchers celebrity spokespeople.
- Spa owners work out the kinks April 17, 2013When Marcia Connelley and Terri Paradise, friends and colleagues at the Chicago office of payroll services company Paychex, first discussed starting a business together, the idea seemed like just a fantasy.
- The $1 million mouse hunt May 17, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Fighting off the Startup 15 (pounds that is) April 3, 2013High stress and long hours led these entrepreneurs to pack on the weight.
- Class of 2013 grads average $35,200 in debt May 17, 2013Between ballooning student loans, credit cards and money owed to family members, graduates of the class of 2013 are facing an average $35,200 in debt, a Fidelity survey found.
- Best deals in investing May 20, 2013Money magazine's Best Deals on Everything: Your guide to the latest bargains in the investing world, from beer can makers and ETFs, to Chinese technology and more.
- Most outrageous tax cheats May 20, 2013From a restaurant owner who hid cash receipts in "seasoned octopus" boxes to a self-proclaimed governor of Alabama who buried gold coins in his yard, here are some of the wildest tax fraud investigations the IRS has undertaken in the past year.
- Amateur investors tap 401(k)s to buy homes May 20, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Best deals on tech May 17, 2013Money magazine's Best Deals on Everything: Your guide to the latest bargains in videocams, tablets, flat-screen TVs and more.
- All Yahoo's spending can't make it cool again May 20, 2013It's time for the Web 1.0 icon to put down its credit card and get back to work.
- How Apple sidestepped U.S. taxes: The Senate's version May 20, 2013The results of its probe of Apple's offshore taxes is now available online.
- Meet AOI, Apple's mysterious Irish subsidiary May 20, 2013In a statement to the Senate, Apple explains -- sort of -- what it's doing in Cork.
- Gabriel Gomez's private equity deal May 20, 2013U.S. Senate candidate's investment performance.
- Venture capitalism for spy games May 6, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Which Market is Correct? May 20, 2013Equity markets have rallied since 2009, but so have bonds. Meanwhile Commodities are down and the U.S. dollar is up. These are not normal market relationships. What\'s really going on?
- Top Ranked Energy ETF in Focus: XLE May 20, 2013Should investors consider this energy ETF for excellent sector exposure?
- This ETF Has More Zip than Tesla May 20, 2013Here\'s one ETF that has easily beaten the white hot performance of Tesla\'s stock.
- Make Your Precious Metal Choice Less ‘Golden’ May 20, 2013The recent rout in gold prices has affected the rest of the precious metals space as well. However, unlike gold, platinum is benefiting from long term industrial demand as well as constrained supplies. ...
- Top 5 Zacks #1 Ranked Precious Metals Funds May 20, 2013Precious metals have always been a solid investment choice, especially in times of economic uncertainty.
- Howard Stern's House: The Shock Jock Picks Up a Shockingly Large Florida Mansion May 21, 2013Howard Stern's house in Florida is larger than life - just like its new owner. Related Link: Howard Stern Net WorthRead more: Howard Stern's House: The Shock Jock Picks Up a Shockingly Large Florida Mansion
- Dwyane Wade's Car: Prom Would Have Been a Lot Cooler with a Car Like This… May 21, 2013Dwyane Wade's Porsche 997 Turbo Cabriolet is the perfect vehicle to show up to major social events in. Related Link: Dwyane Wade Net WorthRead more: Dwyane Wade's Car: Prom Would Have Been a Lot Cooler with a Car Like This…
- Judge Kevin Ross Net Worth May 20, 2013Judge Kevin Ross net worth: Judge Kevin Ross is a former judge, a producer, and a reality television personality who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Judge Kevin RossRead more: Judge Kevin Ross Net Worth
- Judge Alex Ferrer Net Worth May 20, 2013Judge Alex Ferrer net worth: Judge Alex Ferrer is a Cuban-American retired judge, aviator, and reality television personality who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Judge Alex FerrerRead more: Judge Alex Ferrer Net Worth
- Michael Finley Net Worth May 20, 2013Michael Finley net worth: Michael Finley is a former professional basketball player who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. Michael Finley was bornRead more: Michael Finley Net Worth
- $190M Greenwich Mansion is Most Expensive on U.S. Market May 20, 2013If you've always wanted to brag about living in the most expensive home in the United States, now is your chance assuming you have $190 million laying around and want to live in Greenwich, Connecticut. According to The Wall Street Journal, this 50....via JustLuxe.com
- Buon Compleanno! Lamborghini Celebrates 50 Years May 20, 2013A birthday is a cause for celebration; a 50th birthday, all the more so. Especially for a company like Lamborghini, which is marking its semi-centenary this year in the grandest of style....via JustLuxe.com
- Kilchoman: The Little Whisky Farm Distillery That Could May 17, 2013Whisky connoisseurs enamored of the peated style will be familiar with the usual suspects from Islay. The Hebridean isle is home to some of the best in the business, including Ardbeg, Bowmore, Lagavulin and Laphroaig. But excellent as their whiski...via JustLuxe.com
- Steven Spielberg Sets Up Cannes Headquarters Aboard His $200 Million Megayacht May 17, 2013Hollywood titan Steven Spielberg, president of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival this year, has established his headquarters for the famed event aboard his $200 million megayacht Seven Seas. The 282-ft. vessel has accommodations and luxe ameni...via JustLuxe.com
- Estate in Beverly Hills Owned by Late Fashion Designer Bijan Sells for $12M May 17, 2013The Beverly Hills estate owned by the late mens fashion designer Bijan has been sold for around $12 million....via JustLuxe.com
- Jennifer Waters's Consumer Confidential: Get ready to pay more to fly May 21, 2013As air travelers become inured to baggage fees, airlines are betting they’ll accept additional extra charges. Want to change your flight? That’ll be $200 extra.
- Personal Finance Daily: Under Yahoo, will Tumblr go way of Flickr? May 20, 2013In the official memo announcing Yahoo’s $1.1 billion acquisition of Tumblr today, the companies promised not to “screw it up.” But similar promises have been made before. What happened after Yahoo purchased Flickr back in 2005? Find that story and more in today’s Personal Finance Daily.
- Under Yahoo, will Tumblr go way of Flickr? May 20, 2013So far Yahoo’s $1.1 billion acquisition of Tumblr is playing out similarly to its 2005 purchase of Flickr.
- The Proactive Fund Investor, with Bill Donoghue: Learn from past corrections May 20, 2013Three strikes and you and your retirement could be counted “out” in the wake of a violent decline on short notice.
- Audio: Newscast: Fed comments shake up stocks' record run May 20, 2013Fed jitters put a stop to the Dow and S&P's climb to new highs. And Microsoft is expected to unveil a new Xbox tomorrow.
- Why I'm protesting against Gap over Bangladesh May 21, 2013Anu Mandavilli is joining a protest against Gap, at the clothing company's annual meeting on Tuesday.
- Yahoo rolls out update to make Flickr 'awesome again' May 20, 2013The Internet asked Marissa Mayer to "please make Flickr awesome again," and in turn, the Yahoo CEO is revamping her company's photo-sharing service.
- Apple set for showdown on Capitol Hill over corporate taxes May 20, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Yahoo must learn from past merger mistakes May 20, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Death cross brewing in bond market May 20, 2013Investors have been dumping bonds lately, but a little-known technical indicator suggests that may not last for long.
- Supersize your takeout: Seamless and GrubHub merge May 20, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Merger Monday on Wall Street May 20, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Yahoo buys Tumblr, promises to not 'screw it up' May 20, 2013Yahoo announced a $1.1 billion deal for blogging site Tumblr early Monday, and said it "promises not to screw it up."
- Mark Carney named next head of the Bank of England November 26, 2012Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney was unexpectedly appointed as the next head of the Bank of England, succeeding Mervyn King
- Ottawa bumps up tax free savings account limit by $500 a year November 26, 2012Ottawa announced Monday that Canadians can contribute a total of $5,500 a year to their Tax Free Savings Accounts starting in 2013
- As tougher mortgage rules bite, critics call for a review November 26, 2012The real estate industry has ramped up its attack on rules making it harder to borrow, but its challengers face a big obstacle — mortgage restrictions are working exactly the way the government wants them to
- Canada's economic bragging rights face test this week November 26, 2012The big picture will come Tuesday, when the OECD provides its latest reading on the global economy — and where Canada stands in the mix
- How to get the best deals on Cyber Monday November 26, 2012Here are strategies that should help you navigate Cyber Monday and enjoy the best possible prices this year