While there is life, there is hope – Cicero
While there is life, there is hope – Cicero
Check out the posts on the following topics
Aspirations Beliefs Billionaire News Biography Business Values CEO Charitable Giving Children Choices Communication Conation Culture Discipline Entrepreneur Family Business Family Values Financial Literacy happiness Health Resources Ideas Importance of Language Innovation Inspiration Investing Leadership Legacy Resources Life Mastery Resources Meaning and Purpose Money Values Motivation Neuroscience Passion Philanthropy Philosophy Power of Intention Productivity Prosperity Psychology of Money Psychology Resources quotes Significance Stories Success The Secret Time Management True Wealth Ultra High Net Worth Values Visionary Wealth Resources
- 10 most entrepreneurial states June 18, 2013Thinking about starting a business? These 10 states saw more startup activity than anywhere else nationwide, according to the Kauffman Index of Entrepreneurial Activity.
- The man who sells celebrity hair June 17, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- What I gave up to start my business June 12, 2013From dream cars to family time, these entrepreneurs have sacrificed a lot.
- Why hire? Small businesses are doing more with less June 12, 2013Small businesses are hiring -- just not at the same pace as they once did. One reason: They're more efficient and don't need as many workers.
- Hair extensions: Hot underground commodity June 6, 2013In Chicago, thieves stole thousands of dollars worth of hair extensions, the latest heist that's pumping an underground market.
- Health care costs to slow in 2014 June 18, 2013Total costs for health care services, including everything from doctor visits and prescription drugs to surgeries, are expected to rise 6.5% in 2014, when the Affordable Care Act fully kicks in, according to a report released Tuesday.
- Perils of moving to a no-tax state June 18, 2013You might think that moving to a state with no income tax would greatly simplify your tax life. Not so fast.
- Professors teach into their golden years June 17, 2013While most people dream of the day they can retire, many college professors plan to put it off or work until their final years.
- The missing bond funds in your 401(k) June 17, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Should I move my IRA to my new job's 401(k)? June 17, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- How to teach Americans to save? Treat them like children June 18, 2013A new study suggests a different type of bank account could get people to save more.
- Samsung has an Apple week, sheds $19 billion in market value June 18, 2013The world's smartphone market leader gets taste of what Apple has been going through.
- Icahn bought Dell shares at a discount June 18, 2013Southeastern Asset Management apparently believes Carl Icahn is some sort of loss leader.
- Carl Icahn rearranges the Dell chairs June 18, 2013Activist investor isn't done with Dell... yet.
- Why David Herro still likes Japan June 18, 2013The noted contrarian investor and long-time manager of the Oakmark International Fund explains why he's still bullish even as the country's stock rally stalls out.
- EXR to Buy 20 Self-Storage Facilities June 18, 2013Extra Space's operating partnership auxiliary entered into a contribution deal to buy 20 self-storage facilities in California.
- Risk Reward Balances Best Buy June 18, 2013We reiterate our long-term Neutral recommendation on Best Buy with a target price of $28.00.
- 3 Japanese Stocks to Buy Now June 18, 2013These Japanese stocks look attractive and are extremely good long term options
- 4 Ways To Take Your Career To Next Level June 18, 2013Whether you are looking to climb the corporate ladder or go it alone in the financial services sector, there are some extra steps you can take to reach for the top.
- J&J to Buy Aragon for $1 Billion June 18, 2013This deal signifies J&J's attempt to strengthen its prostate cancer franchise especially once Zytiga loses exclusivity.
- Jordan Belfort Net Worth June 19, 2013Jordan Belfort net worth: Jordan Belfort is an American author and motivational speaker who has a net worth of -$100 million dollars. Jordan Belfort was born in New YorkRead more: Jordan Belfort Net Worth
- Johnny Crawford Net Worth June 18, 2013Johnny Crawford net worth: Johnny Crawford is an American actor, musician, and singer who has a net worth of $1 million dollars. Johnny CrawfordRead more: Johnny Crawford Net Worth
- Eckhart Tolle Net Worth June 18, 2013Eckhart Tolle net worth: Eckhart Tolle is a German spiritual leader and author who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Eckhart TolleRead more: Eckhart Tolle Net Worth
- Wink Martindale Net Worth June 18, 2013Wink Martindale net worth: Wink Martindale is an American radio DJ and television host who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Wink MartindaleRead more: Wink Martindale Net Worth
- Carl Froch Net Worth June 18, 2013Carl Froch net worth: Carl Froch is an English professional boxer who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Carl Froch was born in Nottingham,Read more: Carl Froch Net Worth
- Chuck Jaffe: Fox commentator paid $50,000 to tout stock June 18, 2013Most investors can’t tell the difference between “sponsored investment research” and independent analysis, and that’s exactly what the “sponsors” are counting on.
- Revolution Investing: Trends poised for biggest growth June 18, 2013Getting in front of the great growth Revolutionary trends and being passionate about everything you do is more important to building your wealth and security than just about anything else you’ll ever do.
- Audio: Stocks rally ahead of the Fed June 18, 2013COO Barbara McKenzie of Principal Global Investors says investors pay too much attention to central banks, and not only in the U.S.
- Newest hotel amenity: In-room rice cooker? June 18, 2013How hotels and resorts here are adapting to tastes of Chinese tourists
- TaxWatch: When the IRS overlooks a couple’s divorce June 18, 2013With real estate values on the upswing in many areas, the federal income tax exclusion for principal residence sale gains can come in handy. However, divorcing individuals must plan ahead to take advantage. Here’s what to do.
- China's fastest-growing cities for millionaires June 18, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Immigration bill could cut deficits by $175 billion - CBO June 18, 2013A bipartisan Senate bill that would create a path to legal status for many of the 11.5 million undocumented immigrants in the United States could reduce deficits by $175 billion over the first 10 years and by at least $700 billion in the second decade.
- Google files First Amendment court case against NSA surveillance secrecy June 18, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Gov't claims spying programs stopped plot to bomb New York Stock Exchange June 19, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- It's official: Jack Lew's new signature June 18, 2013It's official: Treasury Secretary Jack Lew has undergone a transformation, at least when it comes to penmanship.
- G-8 promises to tackle tax cheats June 18, 2013The world's major developed economies committed Tuesday to step up efforts to make individuals and companies pay the taxes they owe.
- High speed trading: Paying for an edge June 18, 2013Take a look at any major stock index two seconds before the monthly Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan consumer sentiment survey hits the airwaves, and the trading volume is astounding.
- Enterprises launch their own private clouds June 18, 2013Scrappy online startups were among the first to realize that renting computing power from cloud providers like Amazon Web Services was an excellent deal. For some, it was the only way they'd get off the ground. What investor would pay millions to build a data center for a new game or service that might not take off?
- Mark Carney named next head of the Bank of England November 26, 2012Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney was unexpectedly appointed as the next head of the Bank of England, succeeding Mervyn King
- Ottawa bumps up tax free savings account limit by $500 a year November 26, 2012Ottawa announced Monday that Canadians can contribute a total of $5,500 a year to their Tax Free Savings Accounts starting in 2013
- As tougher mortgage rules bite, critics call for a review November 26, 2012The real estate industry has ramped up its attack on rules making it harder to borrow, but its challengers face a big obstacle — mortgage restrictions are working exactly the way the government wants them to
- Canada's economic bragging rights face test this week November 26, 2012The big picture will come Tuesday, when the OECD provides its latest reading on the global economy — and where Canada stands in the mix
- How to get the best deals on Cyber Monday November 26, 2012Here are strategies that should help you navigate Cyber Monday and enjoy the best possible prices this year