Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Archive for November, 2012
Tony Robbins Interviews Richard Branson on Leadership
Top Luxury Cars: 2012 LA Auto Show – AutoTrader This year’s LA Auto Show was big on luxury and performance cars.
MIKE DILLARD – THE ELEVATION GROUP – HOW TO INVEST LIKE THE RICH Make money like the rich do today. An unbiased review of Mike Dillard himself reveals that tens of thousands have been able to realize huge online profits from the lessons taught in his pioneering e-book that is widely promoted today. The group review is an examination of his latest achievement in bringing together a group of professionals who are able to teach you how to take your current income and turn it into great wealth. Some of the world’s most successful millionaires and billionaires are finally accessible to bring members of the group real life strategies to growing income by investing in the proper channels. The elevation group review is intended to be available to people of all walks of life so that anybody who reads it may join the elevation group and benefit from the knowledge shared by experts. The Elevation Group Review on Parents With Children One guarantee when you have young children is that their needs will constantly change until they are older. The group can show you how to take your current income and make it grow as quickly as your children will so that you are able to keep up with their ever changing needs. The goal is to offer you even more, however, so that you are able to set aside a nest egg for your retirement and a good education for your children. The Elevation Group Review on Persons With Debt If you are living with debt, now is the perfect time to transform your income into a huge residual income opportunity by investing wisely. Finally get rid of the debt that is stopping you from advancing in life as you learn from qualified experts how to take control of your financial situation. The review finds that the Mike Dillard elevation group is suitable for any stage of life and is available for anybody who wants to learn the secrets to building huge profit through tried and tested avenues of investment.
Grant Thornton 2012 Global Private Equity Report The report provides insight into private equity general partners‘ expectations for numerous aspects of the fundraising and investment cycle. Harish HV — Partner, Corporate Finance, Grant Thornton in India said, “Private equity in emerging markets is challenging because of the governance risks and the absence of deep capital and M&A markets to enable exits. An understanding of the local situation is key to success in these markets.”
Consultant: Rainmaking as Much About Data as Handshakes Nov. 30, 2012 (Bloomberg Law) — Many major law firms are failing to harvest the data they have about their clients to help partners bring in more work, law firm consultant Tim Corcoran of the Corcoran Consulting Group tells Bloomberg Law’s Lee Pacchia. “Not every relationship has the same value to a law firm,” he says. “Many partners have grown up with the assumption that the more hours they bill and the more clients they pursue,” the better they’ll do, he says. But they fail to look at “the profit, the growth potential and the repeatability of that business” from the firm’s biggest clients, he says. “I don’t think it’s rocket science,” he says. “They have the data available now, they just don’t use it well.”
Small businesses worry about the fiscal cliff Owners of a limousine company and a jewelry business weigh in on what the fiscal cliff means for their bottom lines.
The Little Troll Prince: A Christmas Parable (1987) The Little Troll Prince is a 1987 animated special by Hanna-Barbera. The story was written as a Christmas parable backed by the International Lutheran Laymen’s League. It features the voices of Vincent Price, Don Knotts, Jonathan Winters and Cloris Leachman.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- A behavioral economist reveals when it’s time to quit to your jobDecember 8, 2016
- Something interesting — and possibly alarming — is happening with Tesla stockDecember 8, 2016
- Inflationary pressures are stirring in ChinaDecember 8, 2016
- 4 billionaires who support kids non-profits | EasierDecember 8, 2016
- Only 51% of 30-year-olds are making more money than their parents didDecember 8, 2016
- Stock benchmarks just did something they haven’t done in nearly 20 yearsDecember 8, 2016
- Google Makes So Much Money, It Never Had to Worry About Financial Discipline—Until NowDecember 8, 2016
- Woman on New Canada $10 Bill Fought Racism Before Rosa ParksDecember 8, 2016
- Don’t buy into the dividend ‘fallacy,’ new academic paper warnsDecember 8, 2016
- Market indicator hits extreme levels last seen before plunges in 1929, 2000 and 2008December 8, 2016
- Changing Charitable Donations May Be AdvisableDecember 8, 2016
- In photos: Former astronaut John Glenn dies at 95 – The Globe and MailDecember 8, 2016
- 15 quotes from self-made billionaires that will change your outlook on moneyDecember 8, 2016
- Richard Branson’s advice rebukes the popular “fail faster” theory – The American GeniusDecember 8, 2016
- Billionaires Sergey Brin, David Tepper Join Steve Ballmer, Stanley Druckenmiller In $850 Million Philanthropic Bet To Help Nation’s KidsDecember 8, 2016
- JPMorgan’s CEO Is the New Head of Business RoundtableDecember 8, 2016
- How to invest like Soros, Buffett, Gross, Lynch: New insights on alpha – BizNews.comDecember 8, 2016
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Gives Over $100 Million In Facebook Stock To CharityDecember 8, 2016
- Why Amazon founder Jeff Bezos does his best to get eight hours of sleep a nightDecember 8, 2016
- The March of the Billionaires: On Trump’s Bait and SwitchDecember 8, 2016
- 5 Ways Billionaires Maximize Their TimeDecember 8, 2016
- Do Women Make Better Investors Than Men?December 8, 2016
- ‘The Big Short’ author Michael Lewis says this is where you should put your moneyDecember 7, 2016
- Trump’s penchant for dealmaking follows in the footsteps of Lyndon B. JohnsonDecember 7, 2016
- New York Yankees reportedly sign Aroldis Chapman to $86 million contractDecember 7, 2016
- U.S. Buyers Snap Up Credit-Card Debt of Prudent CanadiansDecember 7, 2016
- Trump picks wrestling magnate Linda McMahon to lead Small Business AdministrationDecember 7, 2016
- A jewelry expert shares everything you need to know before buying an engagement ringDecember 7, 2016
- The 10 US cities where Americans have the best creditDecember 7, 2016
- SCHWARZMAN: Donald Trump is going to change the ‘architecture of the world’December 7, 2016
- How Millennials Are Changing the Face of PhilanthropyDecember 7, 2016
- 6 Life Lessons from Warren BuffettDecember 7, 2016
- ‘I’m going to negotiate prices’: Trump explains why he went after Boeing over Air Force OneDecember 7, 2016
- Outlook good for expanded accredited investor definition after strong approval in HouseDecember 7, 2016
- The Richest Men Ever: Here the 10 richest men ever in world history featuring two AfricansDecember 7, 2016
- Verizon to sell data centers to Equinix for $3.6 billionDecember 7, 2016
- Foreign firms spend £100bn buying British businesses so far in 2016 December 7, 2016
- No price like home: Big spenders reappear in ChinaDecember 7, 2016
- The 3 trends that will affect the economy in 2017December 7, 2016
- Deep value investing: dispelling the ultimate investing misconceptionsDecember 7, 2016
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics