Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Archive for November, 2012
Tony Robbins Interviews Richard Branson on Leadership
Top Luxury Cars: 2012 LA Auto Show – AutoTrader This year’s LA Auto Show was big on luxury and performance cars.
MIKE DILLARD – THE ELEVATION GROUP – HOW TO INVEST LIKE THE RICH Make money like the rich do today. An unbiased review of Mike Dillard himself reveals that tens of thousands have been able to realize huge online profits from the lessons taught in his pioneering e-book that is widely promoted today. The group review is an examination of his latest achievement in bringing together a group of professionals who are able to teach you how to take your current income and turn it into great wealth. Some of the world’s most successful millionaires and billionaires are finally accessible to bring members of the group real life strategies to growing income by investing in the proper channels. The elevation group review is intended to be available to people of all walks of life so that anybody who reads it may join the elevation group and benefit from the knowledge shared by experts. The Elevation Group Review on Parents With Children One guarantee when you have young children is that their needs will constantly change until they are older. The group can show you how to take your current income and make it grow as quickly as your children will so that you are able to keep up with their ever changing needs. The goal is to offer you even more, however, so that you are able to set aside a nest egg for your retirement and a good education for your children. The Elevation Group Review on Persons With Debt If you are living with debt, now is the perfect time to transform your income into a huge residual income opportunity by investing wisely. Finally get rid of the debt that is stopping you from advancing in life as you learn from qualified experts how to take control of your financial situation. The review finds that the Mike Dillard elevation group is suitable for any stage of life and is available for anybody who wants to learn the secrets to building huge profit through tried and tested avenues of investment.
Grant Thornton 2012 Global Private Equity Report The report provides insight into private equity general partners‘ expectations for numerous aspects of the fundraising and investment cycle. Harish HV — Partner, Corporate Finance, Grant Thornton in India said, “Private equity in emerging markets is challenging because of the governance risks and the absence of deep capital and M&A markets to enable exits. An understanding of the local situation is key to success in these markets.”
Consultant: Rainmaking as Much About Data as Handshakes Nov. 30, 2012 (Bloomberg Law) — Many major law firms are failing to harvest the data they have about their clients to help partners bring in more work, law firm consultant Tim Corcoran of the Corcoran Consulting Group tells Bloomberg Law’s Lee Pacchia. “Not every relationship has the same value to a law firm,” he says. “Many partners have grown up with the assumption that the more hours they bill and the more clients they pursue,” the better they’ll do, he says. But they fail to look at “the profit, the growth potential and the repeatability of that business” from the firm’s biggest clients, he says. “I don’t think it’s rocket science,” he says. “They have the data available now, they just don’t use it well.”
Small businesses worry about the fiscal cliff Owners of a limousine company and a jewelry business weigh in on what the fiscal cliff means for their bottom lines.
The Little Troll Prince: A Christmas Parable (1987) The Little Troll Prince is a 1987 animated special by Hanna-Barbera. The story was written as a Christmas parable backed by the International Lutheran Laymen’s League. It features the voices of Vincent Price, Don Knotts, Jonathan Winters and Cloris Leachman.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- 13 Things Your Business Needs to Automate Right NowFebruary 26, 2017
- Five Signs You’re Successful — Whether You Know It Or NotFebruary 26, 2017
- Jessica Mah Shares Her 5 Best Pieces of Advice for Women EntrepreneursFebruary 26, 2017
- What I Learned From Mentoring Startups in the World’s Best AcceleratorsFebruary 26, 2017
- Why your Startup should take 4–6 weeks to launch, not 4–6 monthsFebruary 26, 2017
- 7 Critical Questions Every Start-Up Entrepreneur Must AnswerFebruary 26, 2017
- Startup essentials: What’s the difference between growth marketing and growth hacking?February 26, 2017
- OMERS sees 10.3% investment return in 2016 – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Warren Buffett says investors should stick with index funds – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Canadians contributed less to TFSAs in 2016, survey finds – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Personal Investor: Health costs and taxes draining retirement nest eggs – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Personal Investor: How to become a millionaire at 65 – Article – BNNFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: Here are 3 things rich people do differentlyFebruary 26, 2017
- How this self-made millionaire got rich by ‘chasing mammoths’February 26, 2017
- Forever Broke: 15 Things Holding You Back From Becoming a Multi-MillionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- How this self-made millionaire started a classic car empire out of his garageFebruary 26, 2017
- 4 lessons you can learn from America’s first female self-made millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: ‘Most people should not be going to college’February 26, 2017
- 30-year-old self-made millionaire: This is how to make your family smarter about moneyFebruary 26, 2017
- Self-made millionaire: Here are the 2 rules I follow to ‘have it all’February 26, 2017
- The practical, unsexy steps it takes to actually become a millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- 31-year-old millionaire who saves 50% of his income shares his No. 1 money-saving tipFebruary 26, 2017
- A startup sale made this low-level employee into an Indian millionaireFebruary 26, 2017
- Millionaire who works 95 hours a week shares how he avoids burnoutFebruary 26, 2017
- What to do in your 20s to become a millionaire, from the author of ‘I Will Teach You To Be Rich’February 26, 2017
- Jackie Chan calls America ‘most corrupt country in the world’February 26, 2017
- Warren Buffett upbeat on US business growth – BBC NewsFebruary 26, 2017
- Hiding Assets In Kids’ Companies Results In Denial Of Discharge In CorkFebruary 26, 2017
- Bret Hart Recalls Meeting Donald Trump, Weighs In On Linda McMahon And Sharpshooter FundingFebruary 25, 2017
- One Woman’s Journey From ‘Barefoot Doctor’ To Casino BillionaireFebruary 25, 2017
- 3 Stocks Billionaire Carl Icahn Is Buying — The Motley FoolFebruary 25, 2017
- This is how 5 self-made billionaires beat stressFebruary 25, 2017
- ‘Shark Tank’: The 6 Greatest Lessons After A Year With Billionaire Mark CubanFebruary 25, 2017
- Billionaire Adelson Reaps Benefits From Big Republican DonationsFebruary 25, 2017
- Puff Daddy Says He’s Not Hip Hop’s First Billionaire … YetFebruary 25, 2017
- Cirque Du Soleil Billionaire Guy Laliberte Helps Fight Global Water Crisis With Luxury AuctionFebruary 25, 2017
- Care to bid for Donald Trump’s Ferrari F430 F1 Coupe?February 25, 2017
- Montegrappa’s New Pen Would Make Doctor Strange EnviousFebruary 25, 2017
- The Next Financial Crisis Might Be in Your DrivewayFebruary 25, 2017
- Schwarzman’s $425 Million Payout Leads Private Equity TitansFebruary 25, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics