Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Archive for November, 2012
Tony Robbins Interviews Richard Branson on Leadership
Top Luxury Cars: 2012 LA Auto Show – AutoTrader This year’s LA Auto Show was big on luxury and performance cars.
MIKE DILLARD – THE ELEVATION GROUP – HOW TO INVEST LIKE THE RICH Make money like the rich do today. An unbiased review of Mike Dillard himself reveals that tens of thousands have been able to realize huge online profits from the lessons taught in his pioneering e-book that is widely promoted today. The group review is an examination of his latest achievement in bringing together a group of professionals who are able to teach you how to take your current income and turn it into great wealth. Some of the world’s most successful millionaires and billionaires are finally accessible to bring members of the group real life strategies to growing income by investing in the proper channels. The elevation group review is intended to be available to people of all walks of life so that anybody who reads it may join the elevation group and benefit from the knowledge shared by experts. The Elevation Group Review on Parents With Children One guarantee when you have young children is that their needs will constantly change until they are older. The group can show you how to take your current income and make it grow as quickly as your children will so that you are able to keep up with their ever changing needs. The goal is to offer you even more, however, so that you are able to set aside a nest egg for your retirement and a good education for your children. The Elevation Group Review on Persons With Debt If you are living with debt, now is the perfect time to transform your income into a huge residual income opportunity by investing wisely. Finally get rid of the debt that is stopping you from advancing in life as you learn from qualified experts how to take control of your financial situation. The review finds that the Mike Dillard elevation group is suitable for any stage of life and is available for anybody who wants to learn the secrets to building huge profit through tried and tested avenues of investment.
Grant Thornton 2012 Global Private Equity Report The report provides insight into private equity general partners‘ expectations for numerous aspects of the fundraising and investment cycle. Harish HV — Partner, Corporate Finance, Grant Thornton in India said, “Private equity in emerging markets is challenging because of the governance risks and the absence of deep capital and M&A markets to enable exits. An understanding of the local situation is key to success in these markets.”
Consultant: Rainmaking as Much About Data as Handshakes Nov. 30, 2012 (Bloomberg Law) — Many major law firms are failing to harvest the data they have about their clients to help partners bring in more work, law firm consultant Tim Corcoran of the Corcoran Consulting Group tells Bloomberg Law’s Lee Pacchia. “Not every relationship has the same value to a law firm,” he says. “Many partners have grown up with the assumption that the more hours they bill and the more clients they pursue,” the better they’ll do, he says. But they fail to look at “the profit, the growth potential and the repeatability of that business” from the firm’s biggest clients, he says. “I don’t think it’s rocket science,” he says. “They have the data available now, they just don’t use it well.”
Small businesses worry about the fiscal cliff Owners of a limousine company and a jewelry business weigh in on what the fiscal cliff means for their bottom lines.
The Little Troll Prince: A Christmas Parable (1987) The Little Troll Prince is a 1987 animated special by Hanna-Barbera. The story was written as a Christmas parable backed by the International Lutheran Laymen’s League. It features the voices of Vincent Price, Don Knotts, Jonathan Winters and Cloris Leachman.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The 1 Book Bill Gates and Warren Buffett Say You Should Read to SucceedApril 26, 2017
- The Trump and Trudeau offices released 2 very different readouts of a tense-sounding call amid a mounting trade disputeApril 26, 2017
- Should you take a lump sum or annuity for retirement?April 26, 2017
- New research shows how differently male and female execs see gender in the boardroomApril 26, 2017
- Chinese stocks are experiencing the mother of all dead cat bouncesApril 26, 2017
- Here’s how much a Trump tax-plan letdown could whack the stock marketApril 26, 2017
- The Cheap Energy Revolution Is Here, and Coal Won’t Cut ItApril 26, 2017
- World’s Top Money Manager Sees Nothing to Like in Canada StocksApril 26, 2017
- Canada Is Confident U.S. Will Lose Lumber Dispute, Freeland SaysApril 26, 2017
- Here’s the oldest business in every stateApril 25, 2017
- Derek Jeter and Jeb Bush group have reportedly reached an agreement to purchase the Miami Marlins for $1.3 billionApril 25, 2017
- Trump is taking aim at one of America’s closest allies — and he has bipartisan backingApril 25, 2017
- Warren Buffett Lost Nearly $1 Billion On His IBM Investment Earlier This WeekApril 25, 2017
- LVMH Shares Top Paris Market After Christian Dior Buyout DealApril 25, 2017
- Embrace the Caribbean Lifestyle by Buying a Beach House on AnguillaApril 24, 2017
- Indonesia’s Exotic New Private-Island ResortApril 24, 2017
- Experience Rosé Like Never Before with This New Riedel Wine GlassApril 24, 2017
- Remember When Alec Baldwin Starred In Capital One Ads? He Donated All Of That Money To CharityApril 24, 2017
- Buffett’s Foundation Donating $90 Million Supporting Women Of ColorApril 24, 2017
- Australian Toy Maker Born In A Refugee Camp Becomes BillionaireApril 24, 2017
- The 10 Highest-Earning Golfers Of All TimeApril 24, 2017
- LeBron James Doesn’t Want Endorsement Deals From Public Companies… And It’s A BRILLIANT Business MoveApril 24, 2017
- Bill and Melinda Gates receive Légion d’Honneur medalsApril 24, 2017
- Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating Elon MuskApril 24, 2017
- A wealth management veteran explains why understanding emotions is key to investingApril 23, 2017
- 15 habits of self-made millionaires, from a man who spent 5 years studying rich peopleApril 23, 2017
- Happiness expert shares the one key both philosophers and scientists agree is necessary to be happyApril 23, 2017
- Billionaire Larry Ellison teamed up with Robert De Niro and chef Nobu Matsuhisa to open a hotel where rooms start at $1,100 a nightApril 23, 2017
- 2 major new polls show Trump will conclude his first 100 days as the least popular president in modern historyApril 23, 2017
- Inside the 7 Most Luxurious Suites at SeaApril 23, 2017
- 10 Trips to Take Before It’s Too LateApril 23, 2017
- Christie’s Beverly Hills Flagship Features Exhibition Worth Around $500 MillionApril 23, 2017
- Is Amsterdam the World’s New Culinary Capital?April 23, 2017
- Four Seasons Is Building Magical Homes at Disney World—Here’s an Inside LookApril 23, 2017
- Six Visionary Electric Vehicles Designed with Earth Day in MindApril 23, 2017
- Can This Luxurious Nile Cruise Ship Revive Egypt’s Tourism Industry?April 23, 2017
- 10 Hybrid Superyachts for Earth DayApril 23, 2017
- Oil Falls Below $50 as Surging U.S. Output Undermines OPEC CutsApril 23, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics