Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Archive for November, 2012
Tony Robbins Interviews Richard Branson on Leadership
Top Luxury Cars: 2012 LA Auto Show – AutoTrader This year’s LA Auto Show was big on luxury and performance cars.
MIKE DILLARD – THE ELEVATION GROUP – HOW TO INVEST LIKE THE RICH Make money like the rich do today. An unbiased review of Mike Dillard himself reveals that tens of thousands have been able to realize huge online profits from the lessons taught in his pioneering e-book that is widely promoted today. The group review is an examination of his latest achievement in bringing together a group of professionals who are able to teach you how to take your current income and turn it into great wealth. Some of the world’s most successful millionaires and billionaires are finally accessible to bring members of the group real life strategies to growing income by investing in the proper channels. The elevation group review is intended to be available to people of all walks of life so that anybody who reads it may join the elevation group and benefit from the knowledge shared by experts. The Elevation Group Review on Parents With Children One guarantee when you have young children is that their needs will constantly change until they are older. The group can show you how to take your current income and make it grow as quickly as your children will so that you are able to keep up with their ever changing needs. The goal is to offer you even more, however, so that you are able to set aside a nest egg for your retirement and a good education for your children. The Elevation Group Review on Persons With Debt If you are living with debt, now is the perfect time to transform your income into a huge residual income opportunity by investing wisely. Finally get rid of the debt that is stopping you from advancing in life as you learn from qualified experts how to take control of your financial situation. The review finds that the Mike Dillard elevation group is suitable for any stage of life and is available for anybody who wants to learn the secrets to building huge profit through tried and tested avenues of investment.
Grant Thornton 2012 Global Private Equity Report The report provides insight into private equity general partners‘ expectations for numerous aspects of the fundraising and investment cycle. Harish HV — Partner, Corporate Finance, Grant Thornton in India said, “Private equity in emerging markets is challenging because of the governance risks and the absence of deep capital and M&A markets to enable exits. An understanding of the local situation is key to success in these markets.”
Consultant: Rainmaking as Much About Data as Handshakes Nov. 30, 2012 (Bloomberg Law) — Many major law firms are failing to harvest the data they have about their clients to help partners bring in more work, law firm consultant Tim Corcoran of the Corcoran Consulting Group tells Bloomberg Law’s Lee Pacchia. “Not every relationship has the same value to a law firm,” he says. “Many partners have grown up with the assumption that the more hours they bill and the more clients they pursue,” the better they’ll do, he says. But they fail to look at “the profit, the growth potential and the repeatability of that business” from the firm’s biggest clients, he says. “I don’t think it’s rocket science,” he says. “They have the data available now, they just don’t use it well.”
Small businesses worry about the fiscal cliff Owners of a limousine company and a jewelry business weigh in on what the fiscal cliff means for their bottom lines.
The Little Troll Prince: A Christmas Parable (1987) The Little Troll Prince is a 1987 animated special by Hanna-Barbera. The story was written as a Christmas parable backed by the International Lutheran Laymen’s League. It features the voices of Vincent Price, Don Knotts, Jonathan Winters and Cloris Leachman.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
FAMILY OFFICE OF THE YEAR
Lugen Family Office was recognized as the Family Office of The Year in 2016 in Canada by Wealth and Finance International Magazine
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- The Oldest Billionaires In The World Right NowMarch 26, 2017
- The Youngest Billionaires In The World Right NowMarch 26, 2017
- Universal Basic Income Will Help Us Level the Economic Playing FieldMarch 26, 2017
- Which countries are achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals fastest?March 26, 2017
- Age discrimination is still a real problem, and it’s worst for womenMarch 26, 2017
- These entrepreneurs have endorsed universal basic incomeMarch 26, 2017
- This is the damage you can cause if you know too muchMarch 26, 2017
- What science fiction tells us about the citizens of the futureMarch 26, 2017
- These are the places where people are most optimistic for their children’s futureMarch 26, 2017
- These billionaire philanthropists are using satellites to help end global problemsMarch 26, 2017
- China’s approach to eradicating povertyMarch 26, 2017
- The world’s energy is getting cleaner and cheaper — but not quickly enoughMarch 26, 2017
- More than 2 million people die at work each year. Here’s how to prevent itMarch 26, 2017
- The key to responsible and responsive leadership – the humanitiesMarch 26, 2017
- Walt Disney Kept A Tragic Secret – And You Can See It In His FilmsMarch 26, 2017
- Klaus Schwab: We need a new narrative for globalizationMarch 26, 2017
- 3 things countries need to do today for an energy-secure futureMarch 26, 2017
- 4 ways to close the inequality gap in the Fourth Industrial RevolutionMarch 26, 2017
- Denmark has the best work-life balance. Here’s whyMarch 26, 2017
- The Allure of Shiny Gold JewelryMarch 26, 2017
- A Psychiatrist Who Survived The Holocaust Explains Why Meaningfulness Matters More Than HappinessMarch 25, 2017
- The Role of Gender in Entrepreneurship Today (Infographic)March 25, 2017
- 8 Social Media Secrets Every Entrepreneur Should KnowMarch 25, 2017
- 10 Fundamental Truths That Will Change Your LifeMarch 25, 2017
- How Small Business Owners Can Avoid Sears’s Fatal MistakeMarch 25, 2017
- 7 Things Every Entrepreneur Should Do Before 7 a.m.March 25, 2017
- How She Built a $50 Million Postcard EmpireMarch 25, 2017
- Dubai just opened the world’s largest indoor theme park (It cost $1 billion)March 25, 2017
- Here’s how much you have to earn to be considered upper classMarch 25, 2017
- Infographic: The Top 10 Habits of Millionaires for Building WealthMarch 25, 2017
- Cheat Sheet: NAFTA’s Mixed Track Record Since 1994March 25, 2017
- Trump Is Dragging Us Into Another War… And No One Is Talking About ItMarch 25, 2017
- The Disease of Being BusyMarch 25, 2017
- 5 Minutes Early Is On Time; On Time Is Late; Late Is UnacceptableMarch 25, 2017
- Six symptoms your organization is killing innovationMarch 25, 2017
- How Rudeness Stops People from Working TogetherMarch 25, 2017
- Three Undeniable Truths I’ve Learned On My Leadership JourneyMarch 25, 2017
- After Promising Not To Talk Business With Father, Eric Trump Says He’ll Give Him Financial ReportsMarch 25, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics