Subscribe to LFO' s Blog
unHeritage – 11 Pitfalls to Family Legacy and How to Avoid Them
“unHeritage is definitely the lighthouse for protecting your family and wealth for generations. This book is a must read for anyone interested in legacy planning.” Enzo Calamo
Center for Family Conversations
The Center for Family Conversations (CFC) is a resource center that provides the integral tools and ideas in helping families establish a 100-year-plus Family Legacy Plan.
THE TYCOON PLAYBOOK – How Business Empires Are Built
The Tycoon Playbook course was created for business families who are already running a successful business and wish to ramp up their growth while preserving wealth for future generations. Specifically, the Playbook teaches high performance business owners the two most highly rewarded skills in business, namely deal-making and how to acquire cash flow producing business assets.
Archive for November, 2012
Tony Robbins Interviews Richard Branson on Leadership
Top Luxury Cars: 2012 LA Auto Show – AutoTrader This year’s LA Auto Show was big on luxury and performance cars.
MIKE DILLARD – THE ELEVATION GROUP – HOW TO INVEST LIKE THE RICH Make money like the rich do today. An unbiased review of Mike Dillard himself reveals that tens of thousands have been able to realize huge online profits from the lessons taught in his pioneering e-book that is widely promoted today. The group review is an examination of his latest achievement in bringing together a group of professionals who are able to teach you how to take your current income and turn it into great wealth. Some of the world’s most successful millionaires and billionaires are finally accessible to bring members of the group real life strategies to growing income by investing in the proper channels. The elevation group review is intended to be available to people of all walks of life so that anybody who reads it may join the elevation group and benefit from the knowledge shared by experts. The Elevation Group Review on Parents With Children One guarantee when you have young children is that their needs will constantly change until they are older. The group can show you how to take your current income and make it grow as quickly as your children will so that you are able to keep up with their ever changing needs. The goal is to offer you even more, however, so that you are able to set aside a nest egg for your retirement and a good education for your children. The Elevation Group Review on Persons With Debt If you are living with debt, now is the perfect time to transform your income into a huge residual income opportunity by investing wisely. Finally get rid of the debt that is stopping you from advancing in life as you learn from qualified experts how to take control of your financial situation. The review finds that the Mike Dillard elevation group is suitable for any stage of life and is available for anybody who wants to learn the secrets to building huge profit through tried and tested avenues of investment.
Grant Thornton 2012 Global Private Equity Report The report provides insight into private equity general partners‘ expectations for numerous aspects of the fundraising and investment cycle. Harish HV — Partner, Corporate Finance, Grant Thornton in India said, “Private equity in emerging markets is challenging because of the governance risks and the absence of deep capital and M&A markets to enable exits. An understanding of the local situation is key to success in these markets.”
Consultant: Rainmaking as Much About Data as Handshakes Nov. 30, 2012 (Bloomberg Law) — Many major law firms are failing to harvest the data they have about their clients to help partners bring in more work, law firm consultant Tim Corcoran of the Corcoran Consulting Group tells Bloomberg Law’s Lee Pacchia. “Not every relationship has the same value to a law firm,” he says. “Many partners have grown up with the assumption that the more hours they bill and the more clients they pursue,” the better they’ll do, he says. But they fail to look at “the profit, the growth potential and the repeatability of that business” from the firm’s biggest clients, he says. “I don’t think it’s rocket science,” he says. “They have the data available now, they just don’t use it well.”
Small businesses worry about the fiscal cliff Owners of a limousine company and a jewelry business weigh in on what the fiscal cliff means for their bottom lines.
The Little Troll Prince: A Christmas Parable (1987) The Little Troll Prince is a 1987 animated special by Hanna-Barbera. The story was written as a Christmas parable backed by the International Lutheran Laymen’s League. It features the voices of Vincent Price, Don Knotts, Jonathan Winters and Cloris Leachman.
Enzo Calamo Is A Best Selling Author
Enzo Calamo is the Best Selling co-author of "How To Create Infinite Returns In Real Estate Using The Secret Asset: How To Recover All Business and Personal Expenses Using The Secret Asset" This is a must read for every affluent investor.
Enzo Calamo Is A Gold Award Curator
Scoop.it describes Enzo Calamo "as a rock star of content curation."
Lugen Family Office is the Most Trusted Online Curator on Legacy Planning, Wealth Management, Financial Literacy, Family Business, Philanthropy, Technology Trends, Healthy Living, and the UHNW.
ALL POSTS ARE CURATED BY ACTUAL EXPERTS!
Check out our 11 Gold Award UHNW Newswires.
- What investors are getting all wrong about China, says a top Asian fund managerJanuary 16, 2017
- Pound slides to post-flash-crash lows on ‘hard Brexit’ fearsJanuary 16, 2017
- The maker of Ray Ban is merging with a rival in a €50 billion dealJanuary 16, 2017
- South Korea wants to arrest Samsung’s vice chairman on bribery and embezzlement chargesJanuary 16, 2017
- Merkel hits back at Trump: Europe’s fate is ‘in our own hands’January 16, 2017
- Cutting Cash Would Be a Boon for the World’s Poor, Rogoff SaysJanuary 16, 2017
- Singapore’s MAS Warns of ‘Disastrous’ Effect of Trade ConflictsJanuary 16, 2017
- Just how badly could Trump’s threatened 45% tariff hurt China?January 16, 2017
- The world’s eight richest people have same amount of money as half the world’s poor: OxfamJanuary 16, 2017
- Nicole Kidman Get’s Blackballed By Hollywood After Calling For Americans To Stand With Trump January 16, 2017
- Why The Coca-Cola Co (KO) Stock Is a Must-Own for Income InvestorsJanuary 16, 2017
- Oxfam’s attack on ‘beyond grotesque’ inequality fails to highlight the charitable work of the world’s richest peopleJanuary 16, 2017
- Russian billionaire hires Elton John and Mariah Carey for weddingJanuary 16, 2017
- Roman Abramovich’s ex-wife sues her former personal assistant for £19 millionJanuary 16, 2017
- Germany media giant acquires Hong Kong’s luxury news portal LifestyleAsiaJanuary 16, 2017
- Peter Thiel may be mulling a run for California governor: ReportJanuary 16, 2017
- Who are the 8 richest people? All men, mostly AmericansJanuary 16, 2017
- India’s rising income inequality: Richest 1% own 58% of total wealth – Times of IndiaJanuary 15, 2017
- The richest eight tycoons on the planet are worth as much as the poorest 3.6 billion people, Oxfam claimsJanuary 15, 2017
- The world’s largest asset manager wants to rein in the salaries of top execsJanuary 15, 2017
- 15 things successful people do over 3-day weekendsJanuary 15, 2017
- Britain could become a corporate tax havenJanuary 15, 2017
- This tiny pattern makes it impossible to scan or photocopy moneyJanuary 15, 2017
- China’s currency manipulation could become a global problem in 2017January 15, 2017
- 17 of President Obama’s most inspirational quotesJanuary 15, 2017
- We could be heading for ‘a stock pickers’ paradise’ | 01/14/17 | Markets InsiderJanuary 15, 2017
- Everyone is asking the wrong question about EuropeJanuary 15, 2017
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire To Send Girls Kidnapped By Boko Haram To CollegeJanuary 15, 2017
- Ciara Drops Her $15 Million Lawsuit Against FutureJanuary 15, 2017
- How Much Money Will Barack Obama Get From The Presidential Pension?January 15, 2017
- Scarlett Johansson Is The Highest Grossing Actor Of The YearJanuary 15, 2017
- Don’t buy the spin: Trump’s tycoons really will avoid taxesJanuary 14, 2017
- Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth jumps $5 billion to start 2017 — faster than any other billionaireJanuary 14, 2017
- 10 self-made American billionairesJanuary 14, 2017
- The Countries With The Best And Worst Gender Pay Gap Expectations — And How The U.S. Stacks UpJanuary 14, 2017
- African Billionaire Fortunes Decline On New FORBES List Of The Continent’s RichestJanuary 14, 2017
- Five Ways To Defy Debt CollectorsJanuary 14, 2017
- Russian Billionaires, Including Some Tied To Putin, Have Gained $29 Billion Since Trump’s ElectionJanuary 14, 2017
- Netflix climbs to an all-time high ahead of earningsJanuary 13, 2017
- Family businesses lack succession plansJanuary 13, 2017
Lugen Family Office Proudly Supports AIP
The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy is the leading charitable giving organization in the world for inspiring collaboration among professionals.
AIP Ambassador, Past President
LFO Website Statistics