The Global Information Network is a private club of like minded people who support each other to become and remain successful. As a Level 4 Member, I would be honored to sponsor you to join this exclusive Club if you think it is a right fit for you. I am 100% OK if you do not feel this opportunity is right for you! However, if you would like to learn more, please call Lugen Family Office for further information OR if you want to join today, click here, and use the Sponsor Code, gracious! Please listen to the following videos and learn about the power of the GIN network. I look forward to meeting you someday on the top beaches of the world.
Why Join The Global Information Network?
Check out the posts on the following topics
Beliefs Billionaire News Biography Business Values Choices Communication Conation Culture Entrepreneur Family Business Family Values happiness Health Resources Ideas Importance of Language Innovation Leadership Legacy Resources Life Mastery Resources Meaning and Purpose Money Values Motivation Neuroscience Philanthropy Philosophy Power of Intention Productivity Prosperity Psychology of Money Psychology Resources quotes Significance Stories Success Time Management True Wealth Ultra High Net Worth Values Visionary Wealth Resources
- Who's the killer employee under Obamacare? No. 50 or 51? May 23, 2013The Obamacare employer mandate forces businesses with 50-plus workers to provide insurance. But many keep getting that cutoff number wrong, saying it's 51.
- New startups are prime targets for cyberattacks May 23, 2013By the time a startup is five months old, it's already been the target of hundreds of spam messages.
- 100 fastest growing inner city businesses May 22, 2013From a pet relocation service, a wine lifestyle marketer, to a scrap metal regenerator, America's urban core is home to a variety of fast-growing companies.
- 8 hot businesses you can start now May 22, 2013Startup ideas can be found in surprising places. We asked Thumbtack.com which opportunities are drawing the most interest from entrepreneurs and their customers lately.
- Nobody puts baby food in a corner May 22, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Tornado victims face long haul May 23, 2013The tornado that struck the Moore, Okla., area Monday afternoon left an almost 2-mile wide path of destruction, flattening homes and businesses and taking at least 24 lives.
- How smart are you about mortgages? May 23, 2013How many times can you refinance? What are discount points? Test your real estate smarts in our mortgage quiz.
- Best bargains on cars May 22, 2013Money magazine's Best Deals on Everything: Your guide to the latest bargains in used, new and leased cars.
- 'Grandparent scams' steal thousands from seniors May 22, 2013Across the country, law enforcement officials are warning seniors to beware of so-called "grandparent scams," in which fraudsters are impersonating a grandchild in distress -- and begging for cash.
- Crowdfunding sites pop up for Oklahoma victims May 22, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- What tummy tucks can teach us about health care reform May 23, 2013The conventional wisdom is that market forces don't apply to pricing for medical care. A new study of the cosmetic surgery industry shows how wrong that belief is.
- Barclays aims for redemption May 23, 2013Culture changes at banks come and go, but many fail. How Barclays plans to pull this off.
- Watch out. The mortgage securities market is at it again. May 23, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- The 4 hedge funders losing big in the Japan rout May 23, 2013There's one big winner, too.
- Mercedes is perfecting the autopilot May 23, 2013The German car giant's new S Class sedan drives itself. Starting price: $100,000.
- T. Rowe Expands Target-Date Business With New Series May 23, 2013In a tough week for Marsico, the firm is removed as a subadvisor on two separate funds. Also, Calamos plans dividend and mid-growth funds, Oppenheimer to close Discovery to new investors, and John Hancock ...
- Top 5 Highest Yielding Zacks #1 Ranked Municipal Bond Mutual Funds May 23, 2013Interest income exempt from federal income tax is among the many distinct advantages that municipal bonds offer to investors.
- Top 5 Zacks #1 Ranked Real Estate Mutual Funds May 23, 2013Even though real estate has been through tough times recently, securities from this sector should continue to be an integral part of portfolios with a long term horizon.
- Broker Commissions Are Here To Stay May 23, 2013With two developed nations adopting a firm anti-commission stance, questions have arisen over whether or not the United States should follow suit. Find out why such a development is unlikely.
- Farmers Capital Bank Upped to Strong Buy May 23, 2013On May 22, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Farmers Capital Bank Corporation to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Missy Robertson Net Worth May 23, 2013Missy Robertson net worth: Missy Robertson is an American reality television star who has a net worth of $4 million. Missy Robertson is famous for beingRead more: Missy Robertson Net Worth
- LaTocha Scott Net Worth May 23, 2013LaTocha Scott net worth: LaTocha Scott is an American singer who has a net worth of $500 thousand. LaTocha Scott was born on October 2, 1978 in Atlanta, GeorgiaRead more: LaTocha Scott Net Worth
- Shekinah Jo Anderson Net Worth May 23, 2013Shekinah Jo Anderson net worth: Shekinah Jo Anderson is an American hair stylist and reality television personality who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Shekinah Jo AndersonRead more: Shekinah Jo Anderson Net Worth
- Chris Birdman Andersen Net Worth May 23, 2013Chris Andersen net worth and salary: Chris Andersen, also known as Birdman, is a professional basketball player who has a net worth of $10 million. Chris AndersenRead more: Chris Birdman Andersen Net Worth
- Gigi Hadid Net Worth May 23, 2013Gigi Hadid net worth: Gigi Hadid is an American model and reality television star who has a net worth of $500 thousand. Gigi Hadid is the daughterRead more: Gigi Hadid Net Worth
- Two New Ways to Cruise This Summer: Sunreef 60 LOFT and 90 Power May 23, 2013Leave it to Polish brand Sunreef Yachts, hailing from the Gdańsk Shipyard, to produce a luxury line of superyachts that have been making waves since launching in 2000....via JustLuxe.com
- Aston Martin Celebrates Centenary with CC100 Speedster Concept May 23, 2013Spectators at the Nürburgring 24 Hour race in Germany last weekend were treated to an unexpected surprise when Aston Martin lapped the vaunted racetrack in an entirely new concept car....via JustLuxe.com
- Jaguar Introduces All-New F-Type With Fun Global Ad Campaign May 22, 2013There is a new Jaguar sports car on the prowl...and it is coming to America this month. Luxury car maker Jaguar has launched a social media campaign that invites consumers to experience its F-Type model. The new vehicle is the deluxe automakers first new...via JustLuxe.com
- Tamdhu Whisky Comes Back to Life in Speyside Scotland May 22, 2013Scotland's glens, hills and islands are pocked with distilleries and while most are hard at work producing whisky, not all of them are active. Once-active distilleries like Banff, Rosebank and Port Ellen are what insiders classify as "silent stills." It's...via JustLuxe.com
- All-New Mercedes-Benz S-Class Aspires to be the "Best Automobile in the World" May 22, 2013With a product portfolio as extensive as it boasts, Mercedes-Benz is constantly rolling out new models everything from coupes and convertibles to crossovers and sport-utility vehicles. But one of its longest-serving model lines has been its flagship lux...via JustLuxe.com
- Personal Finance Daily: 5 best travel apps for summer May 23, 2013Use your smartphone to find hotel deals and tee times.
- Audio: Deflation threat should keep Fed engaged May 23, 2013There's "zero chance" the Federal Reserve will start tapering off its bond-buying in June, says Keith Springer of Springer Financial Advisors. The Fed's too worried about deflation to do that.
- Slide Show: Best summer travel apps for 2013 May 23, 2013Use your smartphone to find hotel deals and tee times
- 10 things: 10 things the sleep-aid industry won’t tell you May 23, 2013A little light reading to distract you from the cracks in your ceiling.
- Brett Arends's ROI: The real Apple tax scandal May 23, 2013Instead of blasting Tim Cook, senators should scrap the corporate tax, writes Brett Arends.
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up' May 23, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- McDonald's gives Charles Ramsey free food for a year May 23, 2013One hero's reward, coming right up.
- Can Microsoft's Kinect finally deliver for gamers? May 23, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Is bond bubble losing air? May 23, 2013Investors are trying not to fight the Fed, but the central bank's mixed messages are causing confusion.
- Amazon's "Kindle Worlds" lets fan fiction writers sell their stories May 23, 2013Fan fiction, in which aficionados of existing books and movies write characters into new storylines, has long been popular fodder on Internet forums -- but stories based on copyrighted works are essentially impossible to sell. Amazon wants to change that with its new "Kindle Worlds" program.
- Chrysler jabs Tesla over loan repayment May 23, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- New home sales rise May 23, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Who's the killer employee under Obamacare? No. 50 or 51? May 23, 2013Read full story for latest details.
- Mark Carney named next head of the Bank of England November 26, 2012Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney was unexpectedly appointed as the next head of the Bank of England, succeeding Mervyn King
- Ottawa bumps up tax free savings account limit by $500 a year November 26, 2012Ottawa announced Monday that Canadians can contribute a total of $5,500 a year to their Tax Free Savings Accounts starting in 2013
- As tougher mortgage rules bite, critics call for a review November 26, 2012The real estate industry has ramped up its attack on rules making it harder to borrow, but its challengers face a big obstacle — mortgage restrictions are working exactly the way the government wants them to
- Canada's economic bragging rights face test this week November 26, 2012The big picture will come Tuesday, when the OECD provides its latest reading on the global economy — and where Canada stands in the mix
- How to get the best deals on Cyber Monday November 26, 2012Here are strategies that should help you navigate Cyber Monday and enjoy the best possible prices this year