By collaborating with Lugen Family Office, you can align your family and business with the most innovative values based family office. Our independent family office empowers family business dynasties for the top 1% of wealthy families. Access our unique Seven Generation Legacy Process, best of class resources, and our global network of highly respected strategic partners. Contact us today to learn how Lugen Family Office can help you on your journey from success to significance.
Our value proposition is simple…
- We utilize our proprietary methodology to rapidly expand your personal, family, and business capabilities.
- We share core principles utilized within our network of UHNW families and multi-generational businesses so that you can duplicate positive results quickly.
- We work with your existing team of advisors, while tapping into the strengths of Lugen Family Office’s network, so that you can save time and money while achieving your goals in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- We enhance communication and productivity among your family members, business colleagues, and professionals by discovering, and re-aligning, everyone’s unique abilities so that behaviours are appropriate for achieving your tactical and strategic plans.
- We customize our services and resources to meet your specific family and business needs.
What Is A Family Office?
There is not just one definition of a family office. A family office can be a single-family office or a multi-family office. A single-family office supports only one family and a multi-family office supports at least two families. A multi-family office comes in all sizes, serving any number of families, ranging from only a couple to a hundred or more. Some offices only accept clients with a minimum amount of wealth and others serve all families able and willing to pay their fees.
Modern family offices are typically separated into three classes:
Multi Family Offices provide estate and financial services and typically are operated by an independent company that receives direct oversight from the family. A typical multi family office:
- Offers comprehensive financial oversight of all liquid financial assets.
- Offers daily management of all illiquid assets, such as real estate.
- Can manage the entire estate with little to no supervision.
- Charges a flat monthly fee for all family office services.
- Offers advice free from conflicts of interest and will not sell products.
Institutional or Professional Family Offices focus on providing financial services and are typically operated by a bank, a law firm, or an accounting firm. A typical company owned family office:
- Offers investment advice for a fee.
- Can offer products and services outside the scope of the financial world.
- Does not directly get involved in illiquid assets in the estate.
Single Family Offices focus on direct investments for the family and providing estate services. Single family offices are typically operated by the family with the assistance of a small support staff. A typical single family office:
- Has a staff that will monitor the estate and report into the family any irregularities.
- Provides basic administrative functions, such as bookkeeping and mail sorting.
- May have an office inside a family member’s home.
- May be involved in assisting with analysis for direct family investments.
What Does Our Family Office Do?
Most plans begin and end with numbers. Our multi family office begins by discovering what is important to you! Lugen Family Office, and our strategic network, then collaborate with you, and your existing team, to empower your life story in a manner that pursues your most important goals, dreams, and desires. As a result, our innovative and holistic Family Office model reduces your costs, saves you time, and addresses the core needs of you, your family, and your business!
Our multi-family office offers a variety of services such as wealth planning, asset management, asset performance monitoring, private equity, commercial lending, charity services, tax and legal services, and risk management. These services are either offered in-house or Lugen Family Office cooperates with trusted strategic external partners. Our family office can also offer to organize your private jet, provide advanced insurance solutions, or help you invest in private equity or real estate. Other services may be added according to your personal needs. But in the end every service comes at a price. More information about the variety of services offered by our family office can be found below.
Ultimately it is you who decides exactly how our multi-family office will serve you and your family. Our family office can facilitate your relationship with money managers, private bankers, investment bankers, or even merchant bankers. It is therefore important for you that you find one family office will focus focus on the services that interest you most.
Get a Private and Confidential Second Opinion
Lugen Family Office is the most trusted Consigliere to several ultra high net worth family businesses. Using our innovative Seven Generation Legacy Process, family businesses can now build trust, improve communication, gain clarity on important leadership issues, and train the next generation with their own private and confidential Consigliere. Succession planning, business transition planning, business exit planning, business financing, business expansion, mergers and acquisitions, and leadership coaching are now within your reach through Lugen Family Office’s strategic network.
Lugen Family Office’s Canadian HQ – Vancouver, British Columbia
You may have a “private banker” but your own private Family Office provides you with so much more! Tap into our strategic network of Ultra High Net Worth families, investment bankers, hedge funds, money managers, family offices, private equity firms, family businesses, and real estate investment firms today to expand your investments and private equity options.
In today’s society, it is common to think that estate planning, or succession planning, are the only ways to protect your financial wealth for future generations. However, as Thich Nhat Hanh reminds us:
“If you look deeply into the palm of your hand, you will see your parents and all generations of your ancestors. All of them are alive in this moment. Each is present in your body. You are the continuation of each of these people.”
With the Seven Generation Legacy Process, our goal is to help you take a long term perspective of at least 200 years.
To learn more about our unique Legacy Planning Approach, Click here
Benefits of the Lugen Family Office Approach…
Advice is provided with a complete understanding of how specific objectives align with family values
Services are provided to the entire ultra high net-worth family
Our process ensures that all advisors work together in a coordinated manner toward your goals and dreams based upon your core values.
Investments and risk management are managed as part of your True Wealth so that you can preserve and grow your overall family net worth.
Save time and money through a coordinated project management approach that is based upon collaboration with your existing team PLUS access to our Strategic Network where appropriate.